Other Minerals:

Puritan's Pride Liquid Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D

Great Alternative to Pills

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Puritan's Pride Liquid Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D:

I try to take all my vitamin supplements in liquid form since these are healthier for you and have a higher absorption rate.  My bone density had deteriorated when my doctor prescribed a Vitamin D supplement.  This supplement along with short daily doses of sunshine have improved my bone density levels in the last 6 months.

Puritan's Pride Liquid Calcum, Magnesium and Vitamin D

from Bristol, RI

Comments about Puritan's Pride Liquid Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D:

This is the easiest and most convenient way to take this supplement.  My doctor recommended Calcium and Vitamin D as I am an older woman and a bone density test recently revealed that my bones are starting to thin.  I bought some tablets and they are so huge that I could not swallow them.  This liquid is wonderful and much easier to take.  Tastes good too.  Puritan's Pride is a high quality brand that I have been using for years.  I have confidence that this will help improve bone density.

Puritan Pride is one of the best calcium vitamins on the market

from Kissimmee, FL

Comments about Puritan's Pride Liquid Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D:

As a long time user of Purtian Pride vitamins i have found the Liquid Calcium vitamins one of the best on the market for value and money.  They are easy to swallow and of the highest quality. They also have great sales in their brochures at certain times of the year which can't be beat.