3.5
Professional by Nature's Therapy
Professional by Nature's Therapy SilkWorks

Professional by Nature's Therapy SilkWorks

3.5

Perfect Product line for hair serum & creme!!!

from Enfield, CT

Comments about Professional by Nature's Therapy SilkWorks:

when I've used both the serum and the silk works creme together my hair comes out amazing!!!! It mends split ends, smooths out any frizz & overall the best products & only hair products I'll purchase, and I've probably tried them all!!!!

Did someone say slip 'n slide?

from Cedar Falls, IA

Comments about Professional by Nature's Therapy SilkWorks:

Instead of, "Hello gorgeous," I was left saying saying, "Hello greasy."  Not only does this stuff have a ridiculously obnoxious scent, but it also leaves the hair and skin feeling insanely greasy.  I originally bought this product for my hair, only later finding out that it can also be used on the skin.  I am a pretty loyal fan of the John Frieda line of frizz prevention and control products, but I also like to venture outside of my realm of comfort now-and-then...that being said, I was initially excited about using this product on my hair after I straightened it with the InStyler.  Seeing that I cannot put the product on my hair until after it has been straightened, I was hoping that since it seemed rather light, it would not leave my hair looking greasy and dirty.  Yeah, I was totally disappointed.  This product left my hair looking like Russel Brand.  I already have somewhat difficult to control frizzy and thick shoulder-length hair, but this stuff just made it look disgusting.  Overall, I would definitely not recommend this product. let alone use this stuff on my skin.  Okay, I might use this stuff on my skin in preparation for some sweet slip 'n slide action...that totally sounded dirty, but it wasn't meant to, sorry...anyways, this stuff was nothing but disappointingly greasetastic!