Other Knives & Cutleries:
Princess House
Princess House Barrington Bistro Steak Knives Set w/Caddy (6652)

Princess House Barrington Bistro Steak Knives Set w/Caddy (6652)

Amazing Quality and a beautiful set!

from Center of the Earth, CA

Comments about Princess House Barrington Bistro Steak Knives Set w/Caddy (6652):

The **Princess House Barrington Bistro Steak Set w/Caddy** is incredible! I have just received mine, after ordering it about a month ago. I got a great deal on them, I guess. They were having a special. Buy one get the second half off. So I actually ended up getting the set for about two hundred, and an 8" nonstick pan for............Oh, I can't remember. Half off, lol.

I love this **Barrington Bistro Steak Set** because they are sooo sharp! And guaranteed to stay that way. The **Barrington Bistro Steak Set** never needs sharpening. They are *super light* and super durable. Plus, they just look great.

Now I can get rid of my old Faberware set. Thrift store here I come, LOL. The wooden caddy can be purchased separately, if you like, fits perfectly in a kitchen drawer. You can purchase the knives in sets of four. I didn't see any sense in that, LOL. I wanted the whole set, *with *the caddy they are too sharp to just be floating around in a drawer.

Each knife is 9 1/2 inches long. Has a serated blade tip and is made from High Carbon steel, all the knives freature weighted and balanced handles for a comfortable grip.

I just love all of my Princess House Cookware, flatware, whatever! I love it all, and let me remind you about the payment options! They make it affordable for everyone, Gotta love that.