Other Skin Care Tools:
Pretika SonicDermbrasion Facial Brush

Pretika SonicDermbrasion Facial Brush

Best skincare product out there

Comments about Pretika SonicDermbrasion Facial Brush:

I cannot recommend this more highly. I love my Pretika. I have used it for the last year and have seen a dramatic change in my skin. It is smoother and much clearer. My pores have also gotten a lot less noticable. It really is an awesome product.

I lost my charger for a few months and missed my pretika dearly. I was about to just order another one when I decided to quick email the company and see if there was a way to purchase just the charger. The customer service was awesome. The lady I emailed sent me a free charger!!! I honestly think this is one of the best products on the market and the price makes it that much better! It is worth every penny and more!

Pretika is a wonderful value!

Comments about Pretika SonicDermbrasion Facial Brush:

For a long time I considered purchasing a Clarisonic, which is a very expensive sonic dermabrasion system. When I saw the Pretika Sonic Dermabrasion Facial Brush at a great price, I decided to give it a try. This is an excellent product at a great price! I can't imagine that the Clarisonic can be that much better to justify its very expensive price. The Pretika does a fantastic job of gently cleansing your face and exfoliating your skin using sonic motion. I suffer from hormonal acne, and I believe this product has really helped to clear up my skin. After using my Pretika, my skin feels so soft and wonderful. I have not had any problems with my unit charging and I am always very careful to make sure it is completely dry before I put it in the charging cradle. It seems to hold a charge for a very long time. I have had my Pretika for about 2 years and Iove it! I highly recommend this product!