Other Skin Care Tools:
20230, 20206, 20090, 20077, 20247
Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System

Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System

Clarisonic Skin Care System Worth Every Penny

I have been using my Clarisonic skin care brush and products for at least 6 months, and I am so spoiled that I cannot use anything else. When I don't use it, my face does not get clean. At least the clean that I am used to now! I liked it from the minute I started using it. The massaging action of the bristles is not too hard, which was one of my concerns since I have sensitive skin. I've only had one facial in my life, and everything they did was too harsh. Not this brush. It was gentle, yet extremely effective! I also took it with me on a weekend trip without the charger, and it never needed to be recharged. I love that it comes with a little stand, too, so it's right there when I want to use it. Bottom line, my skin has a glow that it's never had, and it's never looked better. Yes, it's expensive, but it's worth every penny if you care about your skin. Once you use it, you will be hooked, too.

Clarisonic Mia does an ok job

I received this as a gift and I couldn't believe it because I had looked at the prices for the Clarisonic Mia and it was way too expensive for me. This cleansing brush has three different types of brush heads available, in delicate, sensitive, or normal. I think I received the Mia with a sensitive brush head, so after a few months use, I bought the normal brush heads. At first, I noticed that my skin was improving - fewer breakouts, skin felt cleaner than if I hadn't used it. After a few months though, my skin did not look as good as it did in the first few months of using this. I thought it was the brush heads, so I went back to using the sensitive ones, but no difference. The Mia would be a good buy for anyone who wears makeup/foundation because I've noticed that it removes even more makeup after I use a makeup removing towelette. Maybe it works best with certain facial cleansers, so I'm going to try it with the cleanser I used in the beginning with the Mia. The Mia came with facial cleansers, but I didn't like the smell or texture so I ended up not using it. It does cost a lot of money because you have to keep replacing the brush heads.

worth every penny

Comments about Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System:

The clarisonic mia sonic skin cleansing system is worth every penny. I waited about a year before I decided to purchase one because I was skeptical but now I am a believer of its amazing powers! This skin cleansing system using gentle vibrations to gently but effectively clear your pores of make up,dirt, and grime and leaves my skin feeling smooth, clean, and tight. To use this brush you must first splash your face with warm water and wet the brush with water too. Then, apply a dime size amount of any gentle face cleanser to either the clarisonic brush or your face and then turn on the brush and gentle guide it around your face. The directions advise you spend 20 seconds on your forehead, 20 seconds on your nose and chin, and then 10 seconds on each cheek. I personally just gently guide the brush over my whole face and focus on my chin and forehead since those are my problem areas and then the brush turns off after 60 seconds. You should then rinse your face and apply a moisturizer. You'll feel the results instantly! It is definitely worth purchasing!

Love it!

from wilkes barre, PA

Comments about Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System:

I recently received the Clarisonic Mia Sonic system as a Christmas present. Since the very first use I loved it. Because of my sensitive acne prone skin, I have been using the acne brush and cleanser from Clarisonic.com. The brush head is not too rough on my face. My face feels very clean after using the product for only one minute. The acne cleanser that came with my system is a good cleanser but is a little drying. I already see a reduction in the number of pimples. My face also looks brighter. Overall, yes it is very pricey, but I think it is worth it.

Quality Product

Comments about Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System:

I bought the clarisonic mia in hopes that it would help my skin look better. I do believe that it does make my skin look better. I use it one a day in the morning. And I use the facial cleanser that I like. I find that the clarisonic helps my skin look smoother and softer. I have also found that it has helped with blackheads and breakouts. I seem to have less of both. I do like the result my skin has had since using my clarisonic.

One thing to consider with the clarisonic is the cost. i had one clarisonic for over 2 years, and the only reason it need to be replaced was because I dropped it. But there is also the additional cost of purchasing brush heads. They can be somewhat expensive and do need to be replaced periodically. I also like that you can buy different types of brushes based on your own needs. I do love my clarisonic, but I am sure there are other similar products that may be cheaper that have the same result.

Unbelievable deep-cleansing!

Comments about Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System:

I love my Clarisonic Mia. The small size makes it very portable and it's ability to scrub off dirt, oil, and makeup from my face makes it an essential part of of my skin care routine! I've noticed a marked improvement in skin tone and texture since my purchase, and with the variety of brush heads available, you can customize your Clarisonic to your individual skin care needs (e.g. sensitive, acne-prone, etc.) I use mine daily -- sometimes twice a day -- and it can usually go two weeks on a full charge. I highly recommend the Clarisonic line. I've had my Mia for 2-3 years now without problem and am actually considering investing in the body brush. The clean feeling in my pores afterwards is worth the splurge. Now, you can even get the Clarisonic Mia in different colors, which might make a difference for style-conscious buyers who want to display their Clarisonic on their bathroom counters.

Overall great product

Comments about Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System:

I love my Clarisonic Mia, it gets my face clean like nothing else. At first, I was using this product twice everyday. Then my breakouts started coming back again, so I stopped using it so much. Now I only use this product 2-3 times a week and it's really helpful. I have oily skin and using this keeps my skin from feeling so oily throughout the day. It also makes makeup go on smoother. My problem with this, however, is that is it so difficult to clean the inside mechanism. The inside part that spins the brush is a circular part with holes in it. It says not to use harsh chemicals to clean, but that is the only way to keep it clean. I started putting peroxide in it and that really seems to help. I believe it staying dirty was what was causing me to start to breakout again. I mainly only use it now in the evenings after I have wore a lot of makeup that day. It really is a great product, and worth the money. Just take into consideration the difficulty to clean it before you buy!

The Mia changed my life!

Comments about Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System:

I debated for a long time whether or not to invest in the Mia because it is a little pricey. I read a bunch of reviews that said "OMG it changed my life!" which I was skeptical about but I thought I may as well give it a try. I'm SO glad I did. The results were almost instant. My pores are smaller, I rarely have breakouts, and using the Mia combined with a night cream before bed makes my skin super soft. I really can't recommend getting this enough.

Great, but pricey

Comments about Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System:

I had been hearing so many people rave about the Clarisonic Mia that I had to see what all the hype was about. I have been using this for about a year now. I have not noticed a dramatic difference in my skins appearance, but it does feel much cleaner after I use it. My skin also feels softer.
It is easy to use and waterproof so it can be used in the shower. It is almost like getting a spa treatment at home. The pulse when it is time to move to another section is a helpful and wonderful feature, though I do wish it was longer.
The mia is built well. It travels easy and can survive being dropped on the hard floor, though I don't recommend that. The charger is nice and snaps on instead of plugging into the mia.
Replacement brush heads are a little on the expensive side it you are buying them in a store, online they are more affordable.
I did not like the face wash that came with it. that stuff made my skin feel dry and itchy, so I tossed it and used my own.
Overall I recommend the Clarisonic mia. It is a wonderful facial cleaner.

Say goodbye to acne

Comments about Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System:

This product is excellent, My face was full of acne, and I did not have any confidence at all. After using clarisonic cleaning system for 2 months, I could see a significant improvement in my face skin. In the first couple of weeks, you may feel irritated. Say goodbye to acne after that.

The Clarisonic is good for all types of skin and all ages.

Comments about Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System:

I love the way my skin feels after I use the Clarisonic Sonic Skin Cleansing System. Soft and clean way down into my pores. I love it! And my skin is looking better and better since I started using it in January. It was my New Years Resolution. I just bought one for my daughter so she can experience the same clean.

Clarisonic Mia is the Best!

Comments about Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System:

I have never been very consistent with my beauty regimen, but thanks to my mia I feel like whatever product I use it really ensures that I get the most benefits out of it. I use it under the shower and apply cream when I am done. That is all I have to do, and I have seen a noticeable improvement in my skin. It has never been so soft and my pores look so much smaller.