Other Skin Care Tools:
Clarisonic
Clarisonic Classic Skin Care System

Clarisonic Classic Skin Care System

Great brush if you are able to use it everyday.

I decided to try the Clarisonic Skin Care Brush on a quest to better my skin.  After reading many wonderful reviews about the brush I finally thought it would be worth the cost and bought the brush.  So, far I have been very happy with the Clarisonic.  My main reason for wanting the brush was really to clear out my pores.  At first when I started using the brush I noticed I had a few breakouts.  However, after working at a medical spa I knew that this was actually a good thing.  If you have breakouts you know that all the dirt that is trapped in your pores is being drawn up and is coming out.  I had read review where people said they stopped using the brush because of breakouts and this is the worst thing they could have ever done.  After a week or so the breakouts go away and you really start to notice how clear your skin looks and feels.  The skin on my face looks healthy and fresh.Now the only downfall I see to the Clarisonic is that you really have to use it every day to see results.  If you stop using the Clarisonic it only takes a few days before you skin starts to feel yucky again.  I also would not recommend using their cleansers but instead find a more natural one such as Burt's Bees.  Overall, I would say the Clarisonic is worth the money if you want to have nice smooth skin.  If you have the money to see aesthetician once a week then I would go for that.  However, if you are looking for something to do at home in between your visits this is perfect.

You will have better results with a battery operated toothbrush

I have been using a battery operated toothbrush to clean my face for years. When they came out with this, I was like "what took them so...Read complete review

I have been using a battery operated toothbrush to clean my face for years. When they came out with this, I was like "what took them so long?!"

BUT, I was really disappointed in this brush. The brush was big in the sense that it covered a lot of area quickly, but it just didn't seem to get to all the nicks and cranny's of my face like my toothbrush did. Within a week after I used this, I started to get little red bumps on my face. It took a week to clear that up. My guess is that the brush somehow accumulated bacterial or dirt. But I have used battery operated toothbrushes for year with no problem. I took up my return policy and returned this as quickly as I could. If you are thinking of using this & don't want to spend the money, I highly suggest just buying a battery operated toothbrush.

Read below for more tips:

- Buy a soft headed toothbrush. Use your own discrestion to the hardness and softness of the toothbrush.

- Do not get a rechargeable toothbrush. Get one that does not let you put in new batteries. This way, when the battery dies, you know it's time to get a new brush. Along with the brush comes a new head, so this eliminates bacterial and dirt accumulation on the brush.

- Do not use the brush on your skin bare. Always use a cleanser (not scrub or exfoliators) and spread it on the brush like you would toothpaste.

- Then spread it around your face, adding more cleanser to your face as needed.

- Clean with the toothbrush ONCE or twice a week, any more and you can really put stress on your skin.

- If you have area's that are prone to acne, feel free to target clean that area, but don't do your whole face more than once or twice a week.

- If there is some area's of your face that is more dry than others, skip that area completely or switch to a moisturizing cleanser when you clean that area.

Deep and gentle cleaning like no other product I've ever tried

Comments about Clarisonic Classic Skin Care System:

I have very congested skin, and it has been difficult to find products that deeply clean and are still gentle. Clarisonic has changed my life. Seriously. I hardly ever get facials anymore. There is a 1 month "return for any reason" guarantee, so yo can try it without risk.

Best Skin Care System for Sensitive Skin

Comments about Clarisonic Classic Skin Care System:

I have been using the Clarisonic system for over a year now. I could't be happier. I have very dry, sensitive skin. A lethal combination. With the Clarisonic sensitive skin brush I am able to exfoliate with out irritation. I can even use the Clarisonic cleaning solutions without irritating my skin.

I love the the multiple settings so you can customize the cleaning cycle and brush head for your particular needs. I use the sensitive skin brick for face and the body brush for body. Love this to scrub my feet! :-)

Since I keep this in the shower, I love that the charge lasts for about 2 weeks. One day in the charger every couple of weeks keeps it ready to go. The audible "low battery" beep is nice because you don;t need to guess when the battery is getting low.

The price seems high when you first purchase, but not having to replace AAA batteries every week (like with other units) saves in the long run.

Great cleaning tool, even for sensitive skin.

from Houston, TX

Comments about Clarisonic Classic Skin Care System:

Love my clarisonic. I liked it so much I bought a Mia to use for travel. Cleanses my skin without being too abrasive (I use the sensitive skin brush). My facialist asked if I used a clarisonic, as she could tell that my pores were very clean. I highly recommend it.

I LOVE MY CLARISONIC!

from Oxford, CT

Comments about Clarisonic Classic Skin Care System:

I love my clarisonic skincare system! Normally I would never invest that much money into a skin care item but every time I went for a facial at my regular spa they would use the clarisonic on my face and my face would fee immaculate afterwards so I decided to invest in my own. Since owning one I barely get facials and just use my clarisonic daily. I can't stress enough how CLEAN your face feels afterwards and in the winter it totally does not dry my face out it actually helps get rid of the dead skin. Keep in mind there are different kinds of brushes you can purchase for your clarisonic. I tend to purchase the deep pore cleansing brushes.

So worth it!!!

from Pensacola, FL

Comments about Clarisonic Classic Skin Care System:

This was a gift from my wonderful husband and it is the best I have ever gotten! I am IN LOVE with this brush! There are so many options it is truly a personalized experience. This one is the most pricey of the bunch but is worth its weight in gold! I use less product making the cost seem somewhat offset. The brush heads aren't that pricey to relace and they offer a "club" with deep discounts and monthly specials. I also got a free product when I registered my device. I can tell you it is pretty durable as I have accidentally dropped it over 4 feet 2x's and it still functions perfectly. My skin is in better condition than ever and I have to use less concelaer and powder, what more can you ask for really?

A must have addition to your skin care routine.h

from Becker, MN

Comments about Clarisonic Classic Skin Care System:

My skin has never felt cleaner. The soft brush head is perfect for sensitive skin like mine. I think it's great that you can use your favorite cleanser along with the Clarisonic. It's also the perfect size to travel with.

The Cadillac Bazooka of Skincare! Boom!

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Clarisonic Classic Skin Care System:

When used regularly, my skin texture rivals a perty perty rose petal. Nothing gets my skin cleaner,& my visage has this gorgeous glow. It also makes my moisturizer work overtime,in which both make me look younger. An excellent product,hands down.

Can't live without it.

from East Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Clarisonic Classic Skin Care System:

The Clarisonic Skin Care brush is the best skin care tool I've ever had, and it's very important to me. I've used it every day, faithfully, since I received it and I have noticed a drastic decrease in breakouts. I no longer get pimples on top of pimples, just the occasional one or two here and there, but not nearly as bad as it used to be. My skin just seems to have a nice fresh look and my skin tone is more even, but having less pimples is definitely the best feature for me!
The brush comes with me whenever I travel. I've even been bad and left it off the charger for weeks at a time, but it seems to be just fine. It's also suffered a few drops on the bathroom floor and survived. It can really take a beating! I love the Clarisonic Skin Care brush so much!

Worth Every Penny!

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Clarisonic Classic Skin Care System:

The clarisonic skin care brush was something I purchased on a whim and a recommendation of a personal friend.  I purchased in May of 2008 and have been using nearly every day since I got it.  It is worth every penny.

What I love about the brush is it gives you the relaxing feeling of having a facial everyday in your own home.  I love that you can operate it in water and use mine in the shower every AM.  The exfoliation makes my skin feel smoother, rejuvenates, and allows my make-up to go on smoother.  If I haven't used it in a couple of days I definitely notice the difference.

The cleaner that comes with the brush can be pricey - but I have found using Cetaphil works just as well.  The brush is easy to clean and has become an essential part of my morning beauty routine.

The price is expensive but it is something you will use everyday.  I don't usually spend this kind of money on my skin and I have never regretted it.

Clean Skin - Done!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Clarisonic Classic Skin Care System:

I purchase my Clarisonic Face Cleaning Brusch about three weeks ago. It is the most amazing cleansing system I have ever used. I clean my face normally and then I use the Claisonic - it reminds me on an expensive electric toothbrush - the bristles are soft and moving in circular motions, cleaning out my pores. After the first use, I could definitely feel the difference in my skin. I use it twice a day every day. The blackheads on my nose are gone...no more picking at them. They are just gone. There must be something about the motion of the brushes that takes away dead skill. My skin is glowing as soon as I finish my routine. Btw, the factory sets the system so you are only spending one additional minute cleaning your face. I guess you can use if directly on your face with make up, but then your brushes will become discolored. I feel that my face is more clean if I wash it after taking my make up off. It feels like you have just gotten a facial!