4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

Healthy Option for On the Go

When it comes to being a mother, the health of my children has always been of utmost importance. I want to ensure that the foods they are eating have the most nutritional value possible and are appealing as well. Plum has been one company that has created a baby food product to do just that.
When I find myself rushed in trying to get everyone out the door on time, it is so easy to grab an already made Plum baby food pouch and slip it into the diaper bag. The baby food pouches are virtually mess free and easy to use and discard. My babies have loved the taste or them and I as a mother can rest in knowing they are eating a quality food rather than others on the market that are chemically enhanced.
I have actually called Plum's customer service hotline on several occasions and have been impressed by the friendly and knowledgeable representatives. Often times the company has even mailed me coupons to use.

good for on the go or vacation

we recently took a trip to disney with our two sons - 9 month old and 3 year old.  we make all teh 9 month old's baby food so we were faced with a dilemma for our trip - how to feed him healthy organic food while away?  luckily our room had a fridge so we brought some of our pre-made food with us and then researched and bought some organic baby food for the last few days of the trip.

we decided on plum organics second blends baby food.  they use organic fruits and veggies, there is little to no sodium in the product and the packets are easy to store and to get the baby food out of.

our son also enjoyed the food - seriously some baby food looks and tastes nasty - so it was a relief to find something that wasn't processed junk.  we were able to bring the packets along with us to the parks and getting lunch ready for our son was a breeze.

we definitely recommend this product to other like-minded organic parents.

My niece loves these!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Plum Organics Second Blends Baby Food:

I have a niece that absolutely loves these! She eats them all the time. The Plum Organics Second Blends Baby Food comes in a variety of flavors. If your child doesn't like one flavor there is a good chance that they will like another. The squeeze pouches make it easy for them to put and suck the mushed liquid food up. The only thing they may need help with is the end of the pouch. You will have to squeeze the last bit out for them. These are so handy to have on the go. They fit well in diaper bag pockets and are a life saver at restaurants or when you are out and your child gets hungry and you can't get them food right away. The thing I love most is that they are organic. I wouldn't want to give my baby chemicals and the junk that they put on the fruits and veggies that are sprayed on some of the other fruits/veggies that are put into other baby food. I like knowing that my child's food is well taken care of, so it is nice and healthy. These are a pretty decent price, although it would be nice if you could buy these in bulk and get them a little cheaper. I would recommend using these. They are great!

Quality of Ingredients
Knowing that my child is getting healthy, organic ingredients free of chemicals is very important to me. I'm glad that this is out there.

Safety
These are very safe. Just don't let your child play with the lid after you take it off.

Great and healthy!

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Plum Organics Second Blends Baby Food:

I started buying these when my daughter was 9 months old. She was a little too young to hold it by herself and not make a huge mess, so I started to introduce them to her at home. She loves the taste of each and every one that I have bought and they have become a staple in her meals. She quickly learned how to hold them on her own and feed herself while I got her meal prepared.
She is now 2 and I still buy them for her to have when we are traveling in the car. She easily can eat them on her own and in my mind it is a great healthy snack.
I love this product, and would recommend these to any mom out there looking for a good healthy snack or meal for their children. I was shocked that my daughter liked all of the flavors, because she wouldn't eat other brands the way she eats these.

Quality of Ingredients
Awesome product that is very healthy for your child, you don't have to worry about added preservatives, or extra sugar.

• Safety:

I love plum organica baby food

from hastings, FL

Comments about Plum Organics Second Blends Baby Food:

I am the mother of four children. My first son I made all his baby food home made. By son number two I did not have as much time. I ran across Plum organics at babies r us and wanted to try one. We loved them. All of babies since then have used them exclusively. They have wonderful fruits and veggie flavors. They are offer such a variety of foods that you can mix and match . I enjoyed how easy it was to carry these baby food pouches in my diaper bag or purse. The screw tops makes it easy not waste baby food when they are full or you are out of the house. The fact they are organic were the reason i started buying them. The convenience factor and the price just added to why already loved them. They sell for about 1.50 per pouch where I live, but many times target or babies r us has them on sale for 10 for 10. They also make a small spoon that attaches to the top of pouch and makes feeding even easier. I love all the flavors and portability. I will never go back to any other brand,

Plums Organics Second Blends Baby food

Comments about Plum Organics Second Blends Baby Food:

Plum Organics Second Blends Baby food is an organic, healthy, nutritious way to feed your toddler. These come conveniently in a squeeze pouch so your child can easily feed themselves. I started giving these to my kids when they could sit up and were able feed themselves. Plum organics came in handy when I was cooking, it kept the kids busy in there high chairs. It comes in a ton of different flavor combinations, is 100% organic, no added sugar and comes in a BPA free pouch.

Quality of Ingredients
Plum Organics Baby seconds blends is made with 100% organic quality ingredients. It has no added sugar and is made with high quality fruits and vegetables.

Safety
As always you should never ever give your baby or toddler food unsupervised. The plum organics in the squeezable pouches are similar to your little ones drinking juice. It does not have huge chunks in it so little ones should not have any choking issues.

• Safety:

I love the pouch design and the food combinations!

Comments about Plum Organics Second Blends Baby Food:

Plum Organics Second Blends Baby Foods are an excellent choice for my older baby. He is experimenting with new foods and flavor combinations and absolute loves this product! His two favorite combinations are Pumpkin & Banana and Spinach, Peas & Pear. Plum Organics does an outstanding job pairing up foods with flavors that work well together. y son has yet to try a combination of fruits and vegetables that he does not like. I love that all of the foods that are used to make the Plum Organics products are organic. It makes me feel good that my baby is getting high quality nutrition. I also love that the Plum Organics Second Blends Baby Foods pouches are resealable. This allows me to portion out a serving for my baby and then place the rest in the refrigerator. This helps me maximize how much I get out of each Plum Organics Second Blends Baby Foods pouch. The price for these pouches is a little high. They are more expensive than Gerber or Beech-Nut products. I am ok with the higher cost because the quality of this baby food is exceptional.

• Safety:

Love the product... Be careful with the cap!

Comments about Plum Organics Second Blends Baby Food:

These little pouches have saved my sanity on SO MANY occasions! All I have to do is pull one out of the diaper bag and it sends a calm wave over my son. He LOVES eating them. I love that he's getting a healthy, organic snack (it's not quite enough for a meal anymore). It's perfect for road trips when I know we'll be eating mostly fast food. We also take them with us when going out to eat so that we can have 5 minutes of peace to look over the menu before ordering.

The only way for them to improve would be to change the design of the top to the pouches. I'm not sure how to fix it, but the round top is just the perfect size for my little guy to pop into his mouth. There have been a couple times that he's found a loose one in the diaper bag or grabbed it off the table before I can catch him. Immediately it goes into his mouth and I'm worried about it being a chocking hazard. It's nice to be able to close up a half-eaten pouch, but I would love for the cap to be a different design.

Wonderful!

Comments about Plum Organics Second Blends Baby Food:

When my twins were born it was very different leaving the house then when we had just my son. Packing was definitely a process and space was limited. I saw my sister-in-law using the Plum organic food and asked her about it. She said she loved it. So I thought I would try it myself. It looked so convenient and you didn't need utensils. My twins loved them and they loved the idea that they could just feed themselves. I loved it too because it made my life easier and gave me some free hands. As a mom you don't have to be worried either about them getting to much in their mouths at one time. The opening is small. It also is not messy. Because of the small opening they do not get it all over themselves. It's great that you don't have to pack a bowl or utensil either. Very convenient. Now, the only reason I even considered this brand was because it was organic. I was only feeding my twins organic food because I believe it is very important at a young age to eat as healthy as possible. My girls loved the different flavors as well. It's a wonderful product!

Quality of Ingredients
Gotta love organic for your babies

Great variety

Comments about Plum Organics Second Blends Baby Food:

Plum organics is a great option for those who want to introduce variety to their babies but don't have the time or access to quality organic fresh ingredients to purée their own baby food. They are not the best to start with as you generally want to introduce foods one at a time to look for allergies, however once you are confident enough to move on, these are some of the best foods out their. They offer vegetable variety such as zucchini and broccoli and some wonderful fruit combinations. These are also much easier for travel than the glass jars. I hear some kids will even squeeze out the food themselves, mine never has but she is a little lazy like that. Unlike other brands (sprout) I have never opened one to find a foul smell and my daughter eats these up. Also, even though my child is 2.5 years old I still find myself fighting her to eat something nutritious a lot of the time so I always make sure to have pouches in hand because she will generally eat them. They tend to have a good shelf life as well, more than a year.

• Safety:

Convenient, healthy and delicious!

Comments about Plum Organics Second Blends Baby Food:

Plum Organics Baby Food is delicious and completely convenient in the little pouches. Perfect for on the go, and for granting independence to little ones who want to feed themselves. Whole, organic ingredients make this an excellent choice.

Quality of Ingredients
Excellent! Only whole ingredients.

Safety
The pouch makes feeding baby easy and safe.

Your Baby Will Be a Food Connoisseur

Comments about Plum Organics Second Blends Baby Food:

I love this product. I have been giving it to my baby since he turned 6 months. I love all the different blends or organic fruits and vegetables. I always joke and say how he eats more of an array of food then i do. I feel confident each time i give him one of those pouches he is getting the nutrients he needs to be a healthy baby. I would also recommend checking into their other products as well.

Quality of Ingredients
I taste every thing i give him and would have to say they are very yummy. ESPECIALLY the pumpkin and chi seed flavors. Plus it is organic. They have a bunch of different flavors that will appeal to anyone.

Safety
There was a scare one time some products had to be recalled but they took action right away. Still trust them. I love the travel and portability of the pouches. Just make sure you keep the cap away from your child that is they only thing i worry about with this product. My son seems to always want the cap.