3.9
Other Feminine Care Products:
Playtex
Playtex Sport, unscented

Great Product

Only tampon I will use. Easy no mess!

Philadelphia, PA

best coverage

I refuse to buy any other tampons than the Playtex Sport Tampons. I get the best coverage from this brand and style. I never have to worry about leaking when I am using these tampons. The plastic applicator makes it easy and comfortable to insert these sport tampons. I love the multipack option these tampons come in because depending on what day of my menstrual cycle it is I might need various size options. The sport tampon is perfect for any woman not just athletes because they allow you to move around comfortably without having to worry about leaks. I can go three hours sometimes more without replacing these tampons which is convenient during my hectic daily routine. I find that one multipack box is plenty for one menstrual cycle and even carries over to the following cycle. The fresh scent is an added bonus as well! Playtex's sport tampons are perfect for any women not just athletes.

true

Very comfortable and easy to store in small pockets!

Playtex sport is great for on the go sports or travel. They are easy to store in small pockets of a purse or book bag. Also, they are extrememley comfortable, even when I move around a lot. I would recommend them for women who play sports. The absorbancy is great as well. They have a unique string that stops leaks. Very good tampons!

true

The Most Gentle & Comfortable Tampon.

So Playtex makes some seriously excellent products. Referring to their tampon production, they have gotten my attention with the first use. I HATE TAMPONS! All except for Playtex Sport Unscented! There has never been any other tampon that I could NOT feel while wearing it. Usually the tampon will fall out a bit while moving a lot, with the Playtex Sport brand they do not. I honestly cannot notice I am wearing it. I ride my bike a lot, take tons of walks and run around watching a little 1 year old energy filled baby. Not once have I had to stop what I am doing because of leaks, discomfort or having it slide out a bit. Every other tampon I have used always gives me an issue and also is not at all comfortable inserting it. I assure you if you use Playtex Sport specifically, you will not have any problems concerning your time of the month, besides those dreadful cramps. For the girls who have problems using scented tampons, these have a scented and an unscented type for the Sport brand. If you're anything like me, sometimes a scented tampon will cause irritation or even a yeast infection depending on what they've used to put the scent in the tampon. For all you sensitive girls out there, these tampons are for you. I would recommend you go out & buy them to try for your next time of the month. It is seriously worth it to go buy them.

not great

I normally use Tampax products but thought I would give Playtex Sport a try because I had a coupon for it. Using these tampons is like playing a game of "what direction will the horrific leak occur in next" and you always lose. These did not work well for me. They also seemed to be less absorbent than they were supposed to be. I will not be finishing the box I currently have.

false

So comfortable you can forget they are there

Playtex Sport tampons (unscented) are amazing. I used to hate tampons because they were uncomfortable, but I like to swim so I didn't have a choice. I tried a lot of differnt brands and styles, but I was never really happy with any of them. When Playtex started making the Sport tampons I decided to give them a try; I have never used another brand since. They are so comfortable you can literally forget you are wearing one. The yellow "regular" ones are great for lighter days, but you have to be careful because a bit of leakage can occur. The pink "super" ones are great for heavier days (or ligher days when you absoluely can not have any leaks). These tampons really are great for active people. They remain comfortable no matter how much you twist and bend. The applicator has a nice shape and they are easy to insert and remove.   They are a bit on the expensive side, but they are worth every penny. Warning: the scented ones are really strong. Once I picked up a box of the scented onse on accident. I had to return it because they had given me a headache by the time I drove home... even though the box was in the back of the car.

San Antonio, TX

true

Playtex Sport Tampons are the best out there.

I love Playtex Sport Tampons. In my opinion, they work much more efficiently than all of the other tampons. They are very comfortable and you can't even tell it's in. It offers excellent protection and I never have to worry about doubling up with a pad for extra protection because I already know I am covered. There is no scent and I've never had any problems with leaks. It is the most comfortable tampon I have ever used and I refuse to use any other type of tampon because this just does the job the best. As far as price goes, it's pretty much the same price as competing tampons on the market so you won't have to worry about paying an arm or a leg for it. If you want comfort, especially if you are very active like me, you can trust that this tampon has you covered!

Lockport, LA

true

Playtex Sport Tampons: For Women on the Go!

Yep! It's that time of the month again! While tampons are not usually a purchase which is looked upon with great anticipation, let's face it, they are a necessity in personal hygience/care. Playtex Sport Tampons offer high performance thru even the heaviest of cycles & allow you to go about your daily tasks with confidence. Starting at the beginning, and while this might be a someone petty point, is the fact that these tampons come in a discreet (aka. quiet) durable wrapper. Not everyone in the office restroom needs to know 'your business'. The applicator finger grips makes insertion easy. Once inserted, the tampon is comfortable and does not leak (unless flow exceeds capacity). I am not a huge fan of the scent (in general, I prefer unscented tampons) but I do like the fact that this product is a multi-pack containing both regular & super absorbency tampons so one box can get you from the start to the (ahhhh!) finish of each period.

Glen Ellyn, IL

true

Playtex sport tampons get the job done.

Playtex sport tampons are a great product. I love the plastic applicator which really helps increase ease of use and overall comfort. The string is a good lenth which also helps with comfort. These tampons glide in easily and stay put well. The scent is nice and fresh along with being perfect as far as how strong it is. I don't know why these are called "sport" tampons because as far as I can tell they are no different from regular playtex tampons. They don't seem to make any difference for me as far as being more comfortable or not when I am exercising or engaging in athletic activities. It seems like a marketing ploy to make their product sound better or different than other products when in reality it is very much the same as other quality tampon brands. I do not buy these tampons very often because they do cost quite a lot of money and I don't feel like it is worth it compared to other products in general.

Pocatello, ID

Just about average.

I picked up these tampons for my seventeen year old daughter. She is heavy into sports and also bleeds hevay when she gets her period. Although, I don't use tampons because I believe they cause infections, she prefers them. The only problem is, she bleeds so heavily, that she tends to leak through most tampons. I bought her these tampons because I figured they would be good for her when she is running around a lot.  I always buy the playtex gentle glide, which seem to work very well for her so I figured these may be as good. She said they were not as easy to insert and she did bleed through. I can't really say they are not good, but not good for heavy bleeders. I haven't tried them myself, but playtex is a very good brand and the quality of their products are usually better than most. However, on a positive note, she did not bleed through them when her period lightened up a bit as opposed to the tampax brand in which she always leaks through.

Selden, NY