Other Headsets:
Wireless Headset
Plantronics
Plantronics - Bluetooth Headset

Plantronics - Bluetooth Headset

Definitely a great item to have.

Comments about Plantronics - Bluetooth Headset:

I absolutely love my plantronics -300 Bluetooth headset. It really does come in handy especially when I am driving or at work. Not only has it kept me from missing calls but I can also enjoy my music with it. Now that I have it I will never go back to trying to do the balancing your phone on your shoulder thing again. It definitely helps to make part of life hands free and that itself is definitely helpful.

• Sound Quality:

This is a great value

from Port Orchard, WA

Comments about Plantronics - Bluetooth Headset:

This headset has impressed me.  I got it for a great price and the preformance has more than met my expectations.  I would definately recommend it.  It has great sound and good distance.  This would make a great gift.  It's got the price of a starter headset, with the quality of a higher priced one.

Comfortable and perfect sound.

from Niceville, FL

Comments about Plantronics - Bluetooth Headset:

The Plantronics 330 is a simple wireless Bluetooth set.  It has a built in rechargeable battery, a multi-function switch (on/off, answer, end call, volume control, and setup), and it can be adjusted to fit on either ear.Old phone didn't have bluetooth so when I upgraded I figured would try new bluetooth. I could never use the wired ear pieces. Cord always got in the way or got caught on something. I was surprised how easy and clear to use.  Haven't regreted spending the money for it what so ever.Can get a little annoying on the ear at times.  But you can easily take it off and switch ears or leave it off for awhile.  Its quick and easy to pop right back on the ear if you get or need to place a call.

great bluetooth head set!

from Norwich, CT

Comments about Plantronics - Bluetooth Headset:

i love anything that is made with bluetooth technology. this headset is certainely no exception for me either. i love this headset so much. i use it when i am driving in the car and i dont have the means to use a cellphone that is handheld. it feels very comfortable on my ears and it is also very sturdy on my ears as well. i am able to get good reception on the headphones even when i am in a congested area. i am a little dissapointed about the life of the battery because i wish it would lasta bit longer than it does at the moment. but that is the one and only down side that i have with the headset at the moment. i bought the headset because i am on the road alot traveling for my job and i needed to have a way to communicate with clients at any moment. so that is why i bought the head set for me to use while i am driving from place to place during work hours and weekends as well. it is great.

plantronics330 exellent choice in handsfree equipment!!!.

from rock, WV

Comments about Plantronics - Bluetooth Headset:

the only con on this product, is while driving the person on the recieving end says it sounds like your talking in a fishtank,it sounds like bubbles in the background but i still give it a ten!!! exellent product!i definetly recommend!!!the plantronics330.

Works great, except if your in a convertable

from Bellingham, WA

Comments about Plantronics - Bluetooth Headset:

Starting July 1st of the year 2008, it will be illegal to talk on a cell phone without the implementation of a hands free device in my state.  It was a long time coming, but it's finally here, and now if you chat on your cell phone without a bluetooth like connection, it's gonna cost ya.

The Plantronics 330 ear piece I have found to be quite user friendly, comfortable, and functional.  It's easy to hear, easy to use, and quite reasonably priced.  The volume control is easily accessible when your on the go, and a charger comes with the unit.  While this unit has no noise reduction features, I have yet to have a problem hearing, or being heard with it.

As newer models are now available with more features, this one does what its supposed to, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.  I like it, and give it ***4 stars***.