Other Baking Goods:
Pie Crusts & Pastry Sheets
Pillsbury

dine-o-might simply devine

You know there are alot of recipes out there.I always liked the way you could take a simple can of biscuits.And turn them in to a simple dessert.You can unroll the cresents.Sprinkle cinnamon,and sugaer with a tad of butter and a few nuts.Roll up,bake as usual in oven.When they come out,while there still hot,open up a can of vanilla frosting.Melt in microwave,then pour over cinnamon roll.Tastes so good,and real simple to make.

I do this all the time,I know sugar isn't good for you.But when you get that hungry feeling for a cinnamon roll.It does the trick,for me and my family

Good for Pre-Made

I have tried these numerous times over the years, but recently was sent a dozen or so FREE coupons for a package of these Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. I have to say that for American croissants, these are decent. I like being able to play with them in terms of putting different ingredients in them such as make sundried tomato and goat cheese roll-ups. I have also baked them with nutella in the middle or added chocolate chips in the center to make a chocolate type of croissant.

I am rather spoiled, however, since I've been to France and have had the pleasure of eating REAL croissants from Parisian bakeries. Nothing better than that, therefore it's difficult to be in the U.S. and bake these things and have it even remotely compare. If you're looking for something soft, not crispy, and a little over buttery then this is for you. It's an easy way to add rolls to the dinner table or for guests. However, if you're looking for a real croissant, I would suggest looking up a recipe and making your own or going to local French bakeries to get the real thing.

Comments about Pillsbury Crescent Rolls:

Fantastic! Delicious! Need I say more? For a bread product that comes out of a tube, you might be skeptical about the end result, but I assure you these are amazing. First off, they come from Pillsbury, and in my opinion, everything they make is great. Secondly, these rolls are so versatile. They can be eaten by themselves or used to make into another meal, more on that in a moment. One of the best things about these rolls is how fun it is to open the tube, really! You peel off the distinctive blue wrapper, and gently bang the tube on the counter until it POPS! My kids love when I make these just to hear that pop! Then you arrange into a crescent shape, bake and enjoy the fabulous scent. These are buttery, flaky and light. I swear they taste like they come from a bakery. They can also be used to wrap around mini hot dogs and then you bake them to make the famous Pigs in a Blanket. These rolls are awesome and worth every penny, and there are always coupons for them in the paper!

The best ever!

Comments about Pillsbury Crescent Rolls:

Thanks to Pillsbury, I will never have to make homemade crescent rolls! These are amazing. They're so easy to make, also. You just have to open them up, fold them up, and then pop them in the oven! I like to brush mine with a little bit of butter before I cook them so that they get extra crispy! These are great for breakfast, snacks, sides for dinner, or any other possible meal. I highly recommend them if you want a buttery, flaky, bakery like crescent roll!

Oh So Good

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Pillsbury Crescent Rolls:

I absolutely love pillsbury crescent rolls. I serve pillsbury crescent rolls along with dinner in place of your traditional roll or sliced bread. Pillsbury crescent rolls are light and flakey and will melt in your mouth.

My all time favorite thing to do with these crescent rolls is, fill the crescent rolls with brown sugar, butterscotch chips and butter then roll up and bake. These truly makes for one delicious treat!

Dry Sawdust Rolls

Comments about Pillsbury Crescent Rolls:

Pillsbury Crescent Rolls are the worst food purchase that I have made in many years. Having recently seen a rash of commercials for the product, I decided to try them. Though they look wonderful on tv, all steamy hot and supposedely delicious, not so in real life. Though they are easy to prepare, the ease is not offset by the taste. By cracking the package, you liberate the dough roll and then you can peel off the pre-cut triangles and roll them to create the uniform and crescent shape-that part is easy and straightforward and the only good part of this product; they are not worth the electricity it takes to cook them. They are tasteless, with a cardboard constistancy-neither a bisquet nor a dinner roll. That the company sells any at all, is a mystery to me. I would assume that the ease of preparation is their main appeal. Do not buy this product, they are barely edible.

The best crescent rolls!

Comments about Pillsbury Crescent Rolls:

I love pillsbury crescent rolls. They taste so buttery and yummy! I've tried the cheaper brands and they are good, but pillsbury's are just perfect! Not only are they easy to make, but they are tasty! They are also versatile. You can turn them into pizzas, make tarts, pigs in the blankets, and more. They are a go-to for party foods at my house!

These are delicous!

from Garner, NC

Comments about Pillsbury Crescent Rolls:

Wow, are these good! It's a flaky croissant that literally melts in your mouth. I used to think biscuits & rolls were good with dinner but wow, these are too! And they sure do make good "Pigs in the Blanket"...A hot dog topped with cheese wrapped in one of these Pillsbury flaky croissants...omg, it makes my mouth water. :) Now, they definitely aren't fat free & are a bit expensive but they're worth it! I haven't tried anything from Pillsbury that hasn't tasted good & this is certainly no exception.

Pillsbury Crescent Rolls are so versatitle and easy to make

from Pompano Beach, FL

Comments about Pillsbury Crescent Rolls:

I love this product and always keep a few on hand because not only can you make crescents, you can use then for pigs in a blanket, pizza crust, fill them with cheese, even make deserts with them. my friends are always amazed at how yummy these turn out and they have no idea how easy they are to prepare.

YUMMMMM!!!!

from Owosso, MI

Comments about Pillsbury Crescent Rolls:

These Cresants are GREAT!!! They are perfect for baking with, making sandwiches, or just eating separately. The cresants bake so light and fluffy and fit with any meal. I highly recommend trying them if you have not already. These are definitely a staple in our house and will probably be in yours once you try them. Another great thing about these is they are quick to make. If you haven't gotten these at your local grocery store you are missing out. But don't just take my word for it, please see all the other reviews on these and look online to find all the great recipes these can make. If you love the great buttery taste of biscuits, you'll love these because they have the buttery flavor mixed in already. You don't even need to add any. In addition, they come in a small container that fits easily in your refrigerator or Freezer and the pre sliced rolls make it easy to simply put on tray to bake. Enjoy!!!!

Tasty on their own or the beginning to a quick, easy meal!

from Mentor, OH

Comments about Pillsbury Crescent Rolls:

Pillsbury Crescent Rolls are a tasty accompaniment to a meal with a flavor that is almost as good as homemade, but my favorite use for them is as the foundation for a quick easy meal. They make a good crust for a "sandwich pocket" when filled with a mixture of seasoned chicken and cream cheese or ham, cheddar, honey and mustard. They are also useful for topping a chicken pot pie or other cassarole. Whether on their own or used in a recipe, these rolls have a light, flaky texture and a pleasing, yeasty aroma.

They will cost a little more than rolls made from scratch, and they are not a health item, but those are tradeoffs I am willing to make when I want a tasty meal quickly.

So many options....

from Suffield, CT

Comments about Pillsbury Crescent Rolls:

My family love cresent rolls.  They have become the requested food item at many family gatherings.  Reasonably prices, delicious, quick and easy... they can't be beat!  I have recently started trying many new recipes that use cresent rolls as an ingredient and am amazed at how many wonderful creations can be made quick and easy with pillsbury cresent rolls.  Check out the pillsbury website and you will be pleasantly surprised. The buttery flavory and flaky texture are the perfect combination and are a great side that you can't go wrong with.  I think that I have yet to meet someone who doesn't love cresent rolls.

One of my family favorites is spreading nutella over the cresent roll then rolling it up and baking it.  These can't be beat and disappear in seconds.  I have found that cresent rolls don't keep great once they are baked.  You are best to make them right before use or enjoy them within a day of baking them.