Other Baking Goods:
Keebler
Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust

Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust

such a wonderful idea!!

I had to make a Dutch Apple Pie for the first time for Thanksgiving 6 years ago and didn't have the time to make a homemade crust so I went to the local grocery store in search of a miracle...haha...I happened to find these pie crusts pre-made...and I am an absolute fan of graham cracker crust and thought it would be great with my pie.  I bought it...took it home...made the pie and took it to our get together and it was a hit.  I was actually asked by my mom and aunts how I came up with the idea for a graham cracker crust and when I told them they congratulated me on a delicious substitute from the homemade crust they were all used too since I used my grandma's recipe (with exception of the crust).  I have only used these crusts for my Dutch Apple Pie's ever since then.  They have made my pie making a lot easier.

Convenient but A Bit Crumbly

Just to make things clear, I'm not claming to be any kind of fancy dessert junkie or anything, but I do enjoy whipping up the occasional pie or cheesecake. The no-bake kind of cheesecake that I make usually doesn't help keep the crust together very well, possibly because the gelatin is more interested in binding to itself more than the graham while it's setting in the fridge...Point being, when I end up cutting the cheesecake to serve my guest, the crust in variable crumbling so much that less than half of the expected accompanying crust actually makes it to the serving plate.

The (typically) pumpkin pie that I make fares a little better in terms of being able to keep the crust together. In the pie requires baking, I imagine that the juices from the pumpkin filling help keep the crust moist enough from falling apart when you cut and serve it.

I'm fully aware that there are other recipes for cheesecake and pumpkin pie and whatever else one might like to bake in these admittedly convenient crusts, but if you're not a fan of crumbling crusts....use these pie crusts with caution.

It's convenient and easy to use.

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust:

This is one product that, for me, has many up sides and a few down as well.
There are many things that you can use Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust for. I have used it to make banana cream pies on holidays and quick cheese cakes for an after dinner dessert treat for my family. I have also used this pie crust for 5 layer bars by breaking the crust up and sprinkling it in the mix. It have a lot of uses and it is very quick , convenient and comes out fresh in proper form and makes treat and pie making easier. It is not quite the same as home made graham cracker pie crust. It lacks that fresh butter taste. Sometimes It crumbles a bit when you try to fill it, some times it doesn't. It is a little bit more gritty than home made graham cracker pie crust too. It is not as durable. However, overall, it is a good, standard graham cracker crust that serves it's purpose and is pleasant in taste and convenient to use when you are in a hurry.

These are worth it

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust:

These cost more than if I crushed up my own crackers and butter and sugar and formed it myself, but they´re consistently evenly made and they cook up and slice nicely. I use them for special occasion pies, such as cheesecakes and key lime pies as well as my experimental pies such as blood orange pie, and the results are consistently good.

Great for certain types of pies

Comments about Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust:

These graham cracker crusts taste very good and are more convenient then making the crust yourself. I personally use them to make chocolate and pudding pies. You do need to be careful with these because they are very fragile and will break easily, which will make it harder to serve the pie.

Time saver

Comments about Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust:

I am completely satisfied with the Keebler ready crust, graham pie crust. I used to make my own crust and it would add about 30 extra minutes to my time. When I am in a hurry to make a meal and add different desserts I can just pick up this crust and make my pie quickly. They are tasty and not crumbly . The quality is great. I think this is the best ready to go pie crust I have used .

Quick, easy, and tasty!

Comments about Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust:

Keebler Ready graham cracker pie crusts are a must! They are so quick, easy, and convenient! I love that I don't have to buy graham crackers and spent time crushing them. They taste great and even better, they taste like you spent forever making a delicious crust! I love to use them for cheesecake and chocolate pies. So good! A must for any holiday season!

Simple, cheap and vegan!

from Portland, OR

Comments about Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust:

I love these pie crusts, I use them all the time.  So much easier then making my own, and so much cheaper then buying an organic pie crust.  They also happen to be vegan, at least the shortbread and the grahm cracker.  Sometimes the crust can break up a bit, but usually the crust holds it shape and it bakes well.  I've baked pumpkin pies for an hour and 15 minutes and the crust didn't burn.

A procust your grandmother would have liked!

from Pocatello, ID

Comments about Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust:

Keebler ready pie crust always has a place in my pantry-you never know when someone may drop by for a meal and this helps make a quick desert. I especially love to do a cheescake filling-no bake and top it with cherry pie filling. So yummy! Why spend the time to make a crust like this from scratch when Keebler takes care of the work for you. It has just the right amout of sweetness to balance almost any filling. In this busy hectic world, we can all use this product from Keebler.

Great tasting Simple to use Makes pie making a pleasure

from Darien, CT

Comments about Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust:

These pie crust are a great way to make a dessert fast. I always keep a couple of these in my pantry for unexpected company. These are especially good if you pick up the receipe cards that are in the stores featuring this product. I probably make about 6 different receipes using these and everyone in my household loves them. They also make this crust in a light version and I use those crust also, just as good as the regular ones. I do bake these in the oven like the suggestion on the package. I just like the way it taste however you do not have to if you are in more of a hurry.

Great and easy to use

from 755019355

Comments about Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust:

This makes baking and pie making so easy.  They do break easy so you have to be careful, but they are well worth and very inexpensive.  Everyone thinks I made them.  They are as good as the ones you make from scratch.  Very quick and easy.

a great pie crust

from Mobile, AL

Comments about Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust:

I love these graham cracker crusts by Keebler, they are so much better than any other I have ever tried.  I bake a lot of cheesecakes, and my husband is diabetic, so I do a lot of sugar-free pudding pies, with whipped topping.  They never break on me, and are very tasty.