Other Women's Perfumes:
Philosophy
Philosophy Falling In Love Fragrance Spray

Philosophy Falling In Love Fragrance Spray

Sweet and light, not to mention lovely

I adore this scent! It's light and sugary, but still has a sense of being 'grown-up". It's got a definite cotton-candy note to it with nice berry notes blended. It's a good choice for me on those laid back hot and humid summer days. My only grip about it is that it fades too easily, but I found that wearing it with the matching lotion helps to keep the scent going a bit longer. This is a good choice for ladies from 13-65. It's also a good scent to help lift your spirits. Philosophy created a winner with this scent.

My husband didn't Fall In Love with this scent but I like it.

I am a fragrance fanatic. You would not believe how many fragrances - from fresh and clean to fruity and foody to complex - that I have. I think how you smell actually tells a person a lot about you. I choose my fragrances based on my moods and the situation.

I enjoy Philosophy's fragrances as a rule and have them all. **Philosophy Falling In Love Spray Cologne 2 oz **is nice but is by no means my favorite. It seems to lack that certain something that I can point out and say, "That's the mood they were going for."

Although this seems like a sexy scent, it really isn't.

**The Product**

This two ounce clear bottle of spray spritzes on fresh and smells almost like a cake or something in that family. It is a light scent and not overpowering. It is warm and comforting and maybe even a bit nostalgic. I liked it when I first tried it but my husband said I smelled like a blueberry muffin. That wasn't a BAD thing but I was going for a different mood at the time and a fragrance like "Falling in Love" didn't conjure up blueberry muffins in my mind.

**My Use**

Despite this not being a seductive fragrance, it is still a comforting one. Women often remark that they wear it at home when they are alone because they love the scent but their significant others aren't overwhelmed with it. The ingredients give nothing away: *SD Alcohol 40B, Water (aqua), Fragrance, Sodium Benzotriazoyl butyphenol sulfonate, Buteth 3, Tributyl Citrate, Blue 1, Red 33 *but I can detect a hint of berry, musk, sandalwood, and a cake! Imagine that!

Actually, I do like this fragrance and I do wear it. I think it is a great comforting scent and light enough for summer or winter use. However, because it isn't alcohol based, it wears off quickly as do all Philosophy's fragrances. I suggest buying some layering items (Lotion, body wash, etc) to help lengthen the time the scent lasts on your skin.

**Conclusion**

This is a nice fragrance but not my favorite from Philosophy and it wears off in under a half an hour! That's crazy.

I give it 3 stars and recommend that you try it for yourself. Everyone has different senses of smell and different scent preferences. This one is not offensive in the least and is light enough for even those sensitive to fragrances to wear.

Sweet and light, not to mention lovely

from Mobile, AL

Comments about Philosophy Falling In Love Fragrance Spray:

I love this subtle scent

from Corning, NY

Comments about Philosophy Falling In Love Fragrance Spray:

The subtle scent is not what I was expecting when I first tried this product. However, I can spray it on and not end up sneezing like I do with other perfumes. In addition, I have received numerous compliments -- from both men and women -- telling me I smell wonderful. I love it!

smells great but doesn't last very long, need to be stronger

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Philosophy Falling In Love Fragrance Spray:

I love this product for its great scent.  It has a sweet smell that to me is very intoxicating.  It just wears off extremely fast.  I have tried the layering process, creams, bath , spray, oil and it just doesn't make a difference.  I hear that they are making a perfume so that may make a huge difference.  I can't wait for that because I truly love the scent!

I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH!!!

from Windham, ME

Comments about Philosophy Falling In Love Fragrance Spray:

Hard to describe......light, slightly sweet scent of vanilla mixed with blackberries. Clean, comforting, draws others to you. Never overpowering, always smells great. Makes me feel pretty, flirty, sexy. I'm pretty cheap, but this is one perfume I am willing to splurge on. Every morning, I use the body lotion with the same scent with a few spritzes of this cologne. It lasts all day, and I get tons of compliments.

Light and sweet, my favorite daytime scent

from Boulder, CO

Comments about Philosophy Falling In Love Fragrance Spray:

I fell in love with philosophy's Falling in Love scent. I like This is my favorite every day scent. While I don't actually wear perfume every day, this is the one I reach for during the day. And the one that I wear most often anytime. It starts off a little sweet; I think I've heard it being compared to cotton candy. Then the dry down is light and sweet and just pleasant. This perfume isn't overly heavy, nor does it have musk to it. I think that it is great for me in my twenties. My mom liked the Amazing Grace more than this one, but she understood how I would like this one better. It reminds me of blackberries and summer. Falling in love is a little lighter, brighter and sweeter than Amazing Grace (which by the way I still wear on occasion). I wouldn't say that the scent lasts all day, but I think I can still smell that a hint of it is still lingering after a full day at work. The scent just makes me happy!

Nice but not the best

from Manahawkin, NJ

Comments about Philosophy Falling In Love Fragrance Spray:

Being a HUGE fan of philosophy's amazing grace, it went on a limb and bought the falling in love spray and it is nice but seems more fitting for my two year old than me. It generally has a really sweet smell and I am not saying that I dont like it but it certainly is not my favorite. WIth the prices being paid for philosophy and the size of containers you get, I would say it can be expensive but with the amount that you get makes it worth while. I would recommend this product to people in highschool but I am not sure that it would be something I would purchase again. It does smell pleasant, but there is so much better out there that I just dont think I would commit to this product. I hope you all found this review to help a little. Philosophy is a great company and like I said this product is for someone other than me. It does smell okay, just a little sweet and all their products are quality. On this product, it comes down to a matter of preference.

Philosophy Falling in Love is Perfection!

from Bethesda, MD

Comments about Philosophy Falling In Love Fragrance Spray:

I love Philosophy's Falling in Love Fragrance Spray. I am not much of a perfume wearer at all, but I love this scent (along with just about all of the Philosophy scents.) It is very light and fruity, yet comforting at the same time. I feel like it smells like raspberries (among other things) and reminds me of summer. It makes me happy and puts me in a good mood when I wear it. It is not heavy, offensive or overwhelming like most perfumes. I get a lot of compliments and questions when I wear it. I'm biased but I do not see how anyone could not love this scent.

The only thing I do not love about this spray is that I find it wears off quickly. I wish it would last longer. It does last longer if you spray it on your clothes instead of your skin. I also recommend the body wash and body lotion in the same Falling in Love scent. Overall I find this perfume to be a great light, scent and believe that it will be a staple for years to come.

Philosophy Falling In Love Fragrance Spray is wonderful!

from Neenah, WI

Comments about Philosophy Falling In Love Fragrance Spray:

Philosophy Falling In Love Fragrance Spray is so simple and such a clean scent that it is just perfect.  It is not too heavy but not too light.  The scent of Philosophy Falling In Love Fragrance Spray is very feminine and comforting.  After giving birth to my daughter all my perfumes really bothered me, and this was a gift I got from my husband and it is the only perfume that I can use!  I love how wonderful it is and it is so clean and wonderful.  It does not bother either of my children and was the only thing that I could handle wearing between pregnancies.  It does not wear off right away and it is not heavy when you first apply it so it works very well.  I love how it lasts all day and it is so wonderful to layer with their dreamy body wash and buffing lotion.  I recomment this for all women because it is just a wonderful scent.  I think its is just perfect! I really love this scent!

LOVE "FALLING IN LOVE!"

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Philosophy Falling In Love Fragrance Spray:

Falling in love is my all time favorite fragrance ever!  It really gives you that little black dress feeling even when you're wearing sweat pants :)  I have gotten oodles of compliments each and everytime I wear this.  It is just a really sexy scent, but yet subtle.  I have the huge 4 oz bottle which is usually preluded with the shower/shampoo/bubblebath gel and falling in love awesome creamy lotion. They all work so great together and  make me feel amazingly fresh and clean.  The scent is light enough that it not offensive to others and I have no problems wearing it to my work in a the office of a medical center.  I am a die hard Philosophy fan and have never had a negative experience with one of their products.  They have mastered the health and beauty market in my opinion.  I love to use Philosophy head to toe.  There is nothing I wouldn't try.  Hats off to Philosophy and I hope they keep introducing more products for me to try!

Philosophy Falling In Love - SEXY!

from Ashland, OH

Comments about Philosophy Falling In Love Fragrance Spray:

I recently became a user of Philosophy Falling in Love.  It's one of the most sexy fragrances I have ever used!  Very light, not overpowering, but fresh, clean and light.  It's fragrance is long lasting and you dont' have to use a lot.  It's a very feminine scent, not flowery or strong.  I find it a very captivating scent that lingers on your clothes even the next day.  I plan on having this fragrance around all the time, and would like to try some of the other scents in the Philosophy line.  I can recommend their lotions and bath gels too!  They are all awesome!