4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Love pepto bismol

It's pretty bad when you have taken pepto bismol so much you actually enjoy the taste. I remembr getting stomach aches when I was little and my mom always carried these tablets in her purse. We would sit down at one of those ice cream counters in the back of the pharmacy and have a sprite and she would have me munch on one or two. We would just sit back and relax and before you know it, I felt better. I know do this for my little girl, however she is not as crazy about the flavor as I am and usually it is a coke and french fries. Personally I think the coke and french fries defeats the purpose of the Pepto Bismol, but she has ne fooled or convinced....your choice! I do recommend it for a mil sour stomach. The kind that gives you minor discomfort. Anything stronger I would go to Mylanta or Maalox. I hate to bring up othre brands, but in my opinion that would be the truth. Eat lightly and be safe for the holidays!

Pepto-Bismol Chewable Tablets Cherry 48 count work average.

Pepto-Bismol Chewable Tablets Cherry 48 count work average.  There isn't anything special about this product, although it is often a good one.  This product is supposed to help you if you have a stomachache or if you have discomfort with your digestion.  This product has been around for years and it does do a fair job of what it is supposed to do.  The tablets come in a "pretty dark pink color" which is eye gazing and they are easy to take.  They also work within about a half-hour; at least that's how they work on me when I take them.  The packaging is pretty and the detailing on the packaging is lovely as well, which makes this product easy to spot in a store.  They are also individually wrapped so they will be fresh when and if you decide to take them.  The (48 COUNT) will last quite awhile, which is nice, unless of course you have constant indigestion, and I sure hope that's not the case.  You can take "Pepto-Bismol Chewable Tablets Cherry" with you anywhere you want to go, anytime.  I wish that they didn't cost so much.  I think they'll a little pricey for what they do.  I give this product "3 STARS" and I give it a "6", on a scale of "1-10".

A pretty good medicine that works!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Pepto-Bismol Cherry Chewable Tablets:

Pepto-Bismol Tablets are much better than having to drink the liquid. I can't stand the way that stuff goes down. These aren't the best tasting, but they are so much easier and faster. For some reason there doesn't seem to be a lot of stomach medicine out there, so for that reason I will give this a little higher rating. It does work and it does ease your stomach when it is upset. As I said I do really like the chewable option. They seem to work in a decent amount of time as well. These are very handy to have on the go. Much easier to pop out tablets then to try to measure and poor. These are always good to have on road trips when people in the car start to feel car sick. It calms the stomach down in a good manor of time.

I would say that these are pretty effective for upset stomachs. It seems to easy my family's stomach problems.

I like that it's in a chewable tablet. So much better than the liquid!

Immediacy
These are easy to have on hand and easy to take.

• Immediacy:

these pink tablets really work

Comments about Pepto-Bismol Cherry Chewable Tablets:

I really did not expect these to work as well for me as they did they are a great addition to my medicine cabinet keeping an extra box in my bedside table also for when heartburn strikes.

These pink wonders work really fast on my stomach ache,heartburn any type of stomach ailment

Very easy to use dosage usage is on side of box all medicines work best if used as directed

They start working within 30 minutes on my tough stomach problems

• Immediacy:

Love the Pepto Bismol Tablets for To-Go situations!

Comments about Pepto-Bismol Cherry Chewable Tablets:

I struggle with very serious GERD, IBS, and indigestion issues. For a long time, I thought Pepto Bismol only came in liquid form... until I was informed otherwise by a former coworker! I'm so happy with the chewable tablets Pepto Bismol puts out because it means I can carry it with me regularly and not have to worry about liquid spilling in my bag/causing potentially awkward situations at work and outings when I have a flareup. Aside from the convenience of the chewable tablets, they also work very effectively. I've never had an incident where Pepto Bismol didn't help with a flareup, and can thus rely on them to always get the job done (tablets are just as effective as the liquid). Would definitely recommend to someone else experiencing heartburn/indigestion issues.

• Immediacy:

I must be resistant to the effects of Pepto-Bismol Chewables.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Pepto-Bismol Cherry Chewable Tablets:

I have used **Pepto-Bismol Cherry Chewable Tablets** for different ailments over the last three weeks and it didn't do anything for any of them! Everything I needed to take this medicine for was listed on the bottle and yet it didn't work on any of my symptoms. I feel like I must be immune to it.

Didn't work at all. All of my symptoms persisted after several doses of this medicine over a 3-week span.

Very easy to take since you don't have to swallow that gross, thick liquid version.

Immediacy
Didn't do anything for me.

effective,nice tasting

from Miami, FL

Comments about Pepto-Bismol Cherry Chewable Tablets:

Great essential item,stack them and use them for indigestion and diarrhea,they dissolve fast in the mouth and create a pleasant coating,that washes away,it also has an anti inflammatory effect,does not cause burping or gases,the tablet last for a while without drying or deteriorating,overall great needed product with nice taste and use.

• Immediacy:

Pepto Bismol cures any digestion or stomach problems.

from Titonka, IA

Comments about Pepto-Bismol Cherry Chewable Tablets:

If you have heartburn, nausea, IBS, a stomach ache, diarrhea, pretty much anything that deals with your stomach or digesetive system, then these pepto bismol tablets will make whatever is wrong feel a lot better and in a very short amount of time. They work very quickly and these actually taste pretty good compared to the liquid in my opinion. It is nice because you can stick a few of them in your pocket if you have somewhere to go and if you have any problems then it makes your stomach feel better. They are portable and they can do it all. They are so easy to use as well. You just open the pack and chew it up and nothing more to it. I guarantee within a few minutes whatever your problem was will be gone or feel a lot better.

Procter Gamble Pepto Bismol Tablets

from Denver, CO

Comments about Pepto-Bismol Cherry Chewable Tablets:

I have to say that **Procter Gamble Pepto Bismol Tablets is the best thing ever for an upset stomach. I have had to take it a lot with my stomach and intestines. So I would say YES to ****
**Procter Gamble Pepto Bismol Tablets!! It helps calm an upset stomach, ease your stomach when you have the poops haha. The only thing that isn't too good about it is the taste. It tastes chalky, and gross. But it does help. You do need to take a good bit just to help though, you can't just take a little of it to make it work. But, all in all it is worth it. If you are throwing up nonstop, it will help that as well, so that IS a plus. I wouldn't say that people don't try to abuse it. BUT if you use it the "right" way it will help.**

Procter Gamble Pepto Bismol Tablets Relieve Mild Heartburn

from Aurora, IN

Comments about Pepto-Bismol Cherry Chewable Tablets:

I keep Procter Gamble Pepto Bismol Tablets on hand for mild indigestion and heartburn. I like them because they are inexpensive and a great value for the price. Although the chalky flavor isn't my favorite, I don't mind chewing them when I need them! And really, the flavor isn't bad. Even my children will take them when they really need them--and my children hate most medicines.

I am glad to have the individually wrapped tablets, because they are convenient to keep in my purse and have on hand wherever I go. In that respect, they are easier to use than liquid Pepto Bismol.

Procter Gamble Pepto Bismol Tablets work well in most cases, but occasionally I need a stronger product. Still, I keep them on hand because I use them more often than other heartburn medicines. I rely on them whenever I get that first twinge of abdominal pain.

Pepto Bismol Product

from San Clemente, CA

Comments about Pepto-Bismol Cherry Chewable Tablets:

If you have digestive problems such as heartburn, diarrhea, or other stomach problems, then a couple tablets of pepto bismol will provdie relief for a good eight to ten hours. It can also come in liquid medication, if you don't like to swallow the tablets. However, it should be used only if you only experience these symptoms periodically, otherwise there is an issue with your diet, and you should instead consult a doctor. There have been other product to combat these digestive problems, but pepto bismol is very reliable. There are some people who experience addition problems with pepto bismol and its probably because they develop a small reaction to one of the ingredients used to make pepto bismol.

Pepto Bismol Tablets work great at relieving stomach aches

from Peachtree City, GA

Comments about Pepto-Bismol Cherry Chewable Tablets:

Pepto Bismol tablets are a great product. Whenever my stomach starts hurting really bad I take one of these chewable tablets and my stomach always feels better within a few minutes. They coat your stomach and make it feel much better. These also work great if you have diarrhea or heartburn. Pretty much anything related to food that causes your stomach to hurt these work great for. They are really easy to take. You don't have to swallow any pills or anything like that. You just put one in your mouth and chew it and they really don't taste bad. They are a tad bit chalky, but you can't expect them to taste like the world's best candy. This is a great product for any digestive problem you could have and I highly recommend it.