Other Baby Cold & Fever Reliefs:
Baby Fever Treatment
PediaCare
PediaCare Children's Multi-Symptom Cold, Grape

PediaCare Children's Multi-Symptom Cold, Grape

Great medicine for little ones

Comments about PediaCare Children's Multi-Symptom Cold, Grape:

My pediatrician recommended this cold medicine for my sons cold. I tried everything else but this cough medicine with no real results. I gave him this on a Tuesday afternoon and he was outside running around with no coughing or congestion by Wednesday morning. I definitely will continue to use this product!

Much better than expected.

Comments about PediaCare Children's Multi-Symptom Cold, Grape:

My four year old son has had a pretty bad cold and cough the last few days and we have been giving him Pedia Care, Multi-Symptom Cold in the Grape flavor. He is pretty picky with flavor and has a pretty good gag reflex when he has to swallow medicine. He has had no issue with the flavor of this medication at all. Though this is a non-drowsy formula, it has helped him sleep because it stopped his cough and helped with other symptoms. He is very aware that this medication has helped him because when his cold symptoms are really bad he requests this medication. (Usually I have to bribe him to get him to take meds). We will be keeping a bottle of this in the house at all times.

works like a charm

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about PediaCare Children's Multi-Symptom Cold, Grape:

this is a really good medicine to use when the baby is fussy and doesn't feel good. it helps them to sleep and to feel better from all the symptoms that they are having. this is something every mom should definitely want to have in their medicine cabinet.

One of the best children's medicines we've tried

from Jacksonville, NC

Comments about PediaCare Children's Multi-Symptom Cold, Grape:

As a mom, you can't stand to see your kids feel bad. It's hard to watch them coughing, sneezing, and in pain. Yet, you also have to understand that not every sickness requires a trip to the doctor. When my 10 year old is feeling under the weather, I reach for Pedia Care Multi-Cold Symptom medicine. It seems to work better than any other over-the-counter medication we've tried.

PROS

- This one medicine truly is a multi-symptom cure. It works to treat the following:

1. Sneezing
2. Runny nose
3. Cough
4. Stuffy nose
5. Aches and pains
6. Fever

- Comes with a convenient dosage cup. Read dosage instructions to see how much to give your child.

- Can be given every four hours, if desired.

CONS

My son hates the taste. HATES IT! Then again, he doesn't enjoy the taste of any medicine. Still, it's a battle trying to get him to take this medicine, even though it is supposed to be grape flavored.

BOTTOM LINE - I keep Pedia Care Multi-Symptom Cold Medicine in the cabinet at all times. It works for so many ailments, and seems to be appropriate anytime my son if feeling bad.

one of the best cold meds we've found

from Fletcher, NC

Comments about PediaCare Children's Multi-Symptom Cold, Grape:

PediaCare Multi-Symptom Cold is one of the best cold medicines, if not the best, that we have found for our two children. You have to adjust the dosage for children under four years old, but our pediatrician did give us a correct dose to give to our three year old. While medicine can not cure a common cold because it is a virus, this PediaCare Multi-Symptom Cold formula does help alleviate many of the symptoms that come with the common cold. The flavor of this medicine does not bother my two children, but they do say it burns a little bit when they swallow. They do not say this with other medicines so I do not think it is them just complaning about taking medicine. In fact, even though it does burn they still take it because they know it will make them feel better. The child proof lid is good. The one thing I wish they would come out with is a version of this for children under four years old. If it can't have the same ingredients, come up with something that someone under four can take to relieve some of their cold symptoms.