Other Misc. Styling Products:

Pros

Cons

Pantene Pro V Daily Moisture Renewal Whip Moisturizer & Styler

from Rosamond,CA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Pantene’s Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Whip Moisturizer + Styler:

I have fine naturally curly hair that is unmaneable and sometimes need to use a styler to help keep my hair styled and looking ruly so I use Pantene Pro V styler and moisturizer, it's also good for the ends of my hair which tend to get dry and look brittle and frizzy looking, Pantene Pro V styler helps to tame both problems while helping me style and keep my hair looking tame without making it stiff or sticky and the scent is a sweet flowery scent but does not overpower any other scents you may be wearing my hair feels soft and smooth, it holds for 48 hours and adds a layer of lipids to help protect your hair from heat styling and damage in just one use, it regulates hairs moisture and adds body and shine I really like this Pantene Pro V Daily Moisture Renewal Whip Moisturizer & Styler and would recommend it for all these benefits and trusted brand name. The foam instantly absorbs into the hair to make it quick and easy to use.

Absolutely love it.

from Apple Valley, CA

i have long fine baby hair. I walk outside and the slightest breeze has it flying in all directions. I sent for a sample of Pantene Silky Moisture Whip, Styler. I am glad that I sent for it. My hair is shinie, looks great, stays in place and looks thicker. It is a great product. The only complaint that I have is that the dispencer releases too much whip, it is hard to control.

I Love This Stuff

from Spring Hill, FL

First of all, it comes out like whipped cream. And it is very light, not sticky at all. A little goes a long way and it made my hair extremely soft. I let my curly hair dry naturally and it felt like silk. I also blew it dry and my hair was still really soft. My hair is 50 years-old (as is the rest of me), and dryness can be a real issue. This product helped a lot.