Other Shampoos:
Pantene
Pantene Pro-V Volume & Body Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Volume & Body Shampoo

great smelling ,volumiazing shampoo!

from Middletown, NJ

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Volume & Body Shampoo:

This shampoo helps your hair BOOST naturally.gives a great volume so those who have thin hair and want to look with full volume this shampoo is worth a try.

it also has a lovely mild ,sweet smell so u feel good smelling ur hair.also gives shine to hair.have used it for almost 1 and half year now and will continue using it!

Great shampoo I highly recommend!

from Arlington, VA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Volume & Body Shampoo:

I've been using Pantene shampoo ever since I was little and was always happy by the scent.  It smells so great on the hair, and people compliment my hair after I use it as well.  The one thing that sets this shampoo apart from other shampoos is that it's affordable and contains pro-vitamins for the hair.  My hair is dry and damaged and frizzy after a wash.  It needs a lot of moisture.  As the bottle says, the Pro-Vitamin therapy provides gentle, daily nourishing moisture to hair.  Use both their shampoo and conditioner! The Conditioning technology protects hair's healthy look for enhanced shine, manageability and styling control.  Although it doesn't completely eliminate my frizziness and flyaways, I definately see a lot of volume and body in my hair after using both the shampoo and conditioner consistently for a few weeks.  Hair is so soft, smooth, and easy to manage and I will always have a bottle in my shower to use!

Pantene scares me

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Volume & Body Shampoo:

I used Pantene for most of the time I grew up.  My whole family used it.  Recently, my mom had an issue with her hair and scalp: her scalp was super flaky (literally huge pieces were flaking off... pretty gross), and some of her hair was actually falling out.  So she went to a doctor and one of the first questions they asked her was, "do you use Pantene shampoo?"  She said yes, and they told her that continuous, long-term use of Pantene shampoo is VERY BAD for your hair and scalp.  Lots of shampoos use Sodium Laureth Sulfate (including Pantene), which is sort of a controversial, under-researched foaming agent that is added to shampoo and lots of other cleaning products.  My mom had to buy a bunch of prescription scalp and hair treatments to deal with this issue, and they are definitely helping... but I have switched to a Sodium Laureth Sulfate-free shampoo (Shikai) and I would suggest that other Pantene users do the same, since your hair may already have suffered damage.  It seems that Pantene is particularly bad even in comparison with other SLS shampoos.

so soft and silky and healty

from Normal, IL

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Volume & Body Shampoo:

I have decided after many years no matter how much money I have or if I want to try a new product I will not because it goes to waste and I regreat wasting the money on another product, when I know that the Pantene Products do the best job on my hair and I feel happier when I use Pantene. I feel like Im happy go lucky when I use this product and when I use other products I just am not happy, I feel like my hair is heavy or no bounce at all I love Pantene and whenever I go to stay t someones house I always buy a new bottle of Pantene and then purposley leave it in the shower so they can try it, use and love it. Beleave me it works. I've turned many people over to my way of thinking. The Pantene Way of Thinking.

I love it

from Houston, TX

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Volume & Body Shampoo:

It would be really nice to have diffrent fragances. I like this shampoo because I have hair down to my lower back. I have less dead ends. I even have less brakage. It makes my hair soft and shiny. You don't have to worry about tangales. I have tried other shampoos befor and this is the only one that I end up going back too. I use to buy other brands becuse of the cost of panteen is a little to high for me. I look for coupons for my shampoo so it cost me less. But there is not always a coupon for the shampoo that I get. How about sending out more coupons for Panteen for long hair and conditioner. Or even make shampoo that is for people with wavy hair to straighting there hair. I just want to thank you Panteen for the products that you do have out there. I will be byeing panteen shampoo in the future. You just need more fragances shampoos. My husband loves useing my shampoo too. He said that it does not brake him out like the others that I have bought.

Leaves hair soft and easy to manage.

from Green Bay, WI

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Volume & Body Shampoo:

Panteen body building shampoo.  I love the way my hair feels and smells.  I seems to me like my tangles come out easier than with most shampoos.  It leaves my hair very easy to manage and it looks nice and full. I love Panteen shampoos.

Pantene Volume really gives my hair lift

from Eugene, OR

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Volume & Body Shampoo:

I like how the Pantene Volume doesn't dry/frizz my hair out but rather gives it a subtle shine and the extra amount of body that my normally flat, straight hair has.  I've liked the product and will continue to use since it seems to make my hair happy :)

Definetly worth trying

from Campbellsville, KY

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Volume & Body Shampoo:

I like using new shampoo's often because I honestly get tired of using the same product over and over again. That was until I found Pantene, Volume and Body shampoo!! I have tried this product for about 3 months now and I have not changed!! My hair has natural volume and body because of my curls but the shampoo made that volume and body more noticeable, sexy, and tamed(somehow I have less frizz). I love this product, the smell is amazing, not too overwhelming but you can smell it the next day. I really like this product as compared to others because as you always hear you get what you paid for, sure pantene might be a little more expensive than a Suave shampoo bottle but the results haven't been nearly the same for me. I would definetly try pantene shampoos for your type of hair and if you don't like it you don't have to keep using it, but I know there is a pantene bottle out there with your name on it! :) I really think this product makes a difference in your hair...I really like my hair now that I have been using this product! Try something new!

Love this shampoo, the best!

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Volume & Body Shampoo:

This shampoo is the best,  loves the shampoo, it is the best. Pantante Volume Body gives your hair a shiny end result, works best if you use the shampoo and conditoner. It makes your hair grow stronger and healthy. Anyone can use this shampoo, if you want great hair, this shampoo is good for you.