Other Misc. Babies:
Pampers
Pampers Gifts to Grow Program

Pampers Gifts to Grow Program

Cons

Pampers Gifts to Grow Grew on Me!

I wasn't so sure about the Pampers Gifts to Grow program at first. It seemed to take too many points for the prizes I wanted. However you can't go wrong with getting rewarded for buying something you have to buy anyways! I mean, it only takes a few seconds every couple weeks to input your codes since you can put in sever codes at once (instead of one at a time like some other reward sites). You can also link your cell phone to your account which makes it even more convenient! I also love that you get points for not only diapers but wipes too! And even the wipe refill bags have codes on them. Points rack up faster than you realize and before you know it you have a great toy or coupon! We love getting the free photo prints, books or calendars. They've made great Christmas gifts the past few years - you can't beat free Christmas gifts :)

No Good Rewards

I was so excited to start collecting points with the Pampers Gifts to Grow program. I was very diligent about entering the point codes from every single pampers product I could get my hands on.Then I went and checked out the "rewards catalog." There is nothing good there!!A few toys for a young baby, lots of coupons for a website that I would never use, and nothing useful for a toddler. Extremely disappointed with this program and wishing Pampers would add some nicer, better things!I've collected a ton of points and don't have anything to do with them.

from cape coral, fl

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Quality Construction

Comments about Pampers Gifts to Grow Program:

Awesome to earn rewards for products that I need!

• Was this a gift?:

Discontinuing For A Reason

from Fairfield, CA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Good Reward Selection

Cons

• Low Value for High Cost
      • Website Never Works

Comments about Pampers Gifts to Grow Program:

This program is being discontinued at the end of 2015, and it's not hard to see why. At least half of the time I try to access the website, it gives me an error. Don't even bother with the cell phone app, it's also a joke and crashes every time you try to use it. The program itself seems a little one-sided. I spend hundreds of dollars on diapers and wipes, and even if i collected enough points to redeem for the most valuable item available, that product itself is still only worth maybe $200. The work you put in to collect the codes, put them into the non-working website, and wait to redeem them, just isn't worth it. Poor showing from what should be a strong P&G brand.

• Was this a gift?:

Amazing Pampers rewards program

Comments about Pampers Gifts to Grow Program:

I registered and began the Pampers Gifts to Grow rewards program as soon as my baby was born, a little over a year ago, and have continued to use ever since. This is an amazing way pampers gives back and you can find very useful information and products through this website. What I love about the program is that you receive points for all of your pampers purchases and you can choose the rewards you want, donote your points to a good cause, or let your points build up for something BIG. They also give rewards just for entering your Pampers codes each month. This is the best part because if you choose to try or buy a different product for your baby you still have the whole month to enter a Pampers code to receive the rewards. Every three months I have received a reward and the 12th month is a big reward. These rewards come from many different companies Pampers have teamed up with for parents to get a little back. I love that many of the rewards were things I was interested in anyway or would have considered buying on my own, but thanks to Pampers Gifts to Grow they are free. The bonus is you get a free reward and free shipping on these items, which is usually where a company still gets a little money from you regardless of the reward they have promised. Love this program for so many reasons and would recommend to any family who uses Pampers products.

May as well do it since it's free, but don't expect to get much

Comments about Pampers Gifts to Grow Program:

I am unsure if I will ever save enough points to get anything cool. My son was born in December of 2011 and I currently have saved up 515 points. sure, there have been times when we didn't use Pampers, simply because we had great coupons for other diapers but I definitely prefer Pampers. I just find it hard to believe it takes 9 months to save up 515 points. I guess at that rate, I'll be able to get my son the trike I wanted to get him when he's 11 years old. craziness.

I don't like being told I'm going to get something but I don't.

Comments about Pampers Gifts to Grow Program:

I have recieved rewards before from them, but I never recieved my Pottery Barn gift card that I ordered. I ordered a Build a Bear gift card before, and got it quickly. They say they sent it a second time, but I have not recieved it again. I might as well look at cheaper diaper options because I was only using Pampers for the points. I kind of figured it pays for itself not anymore.

Bad program

from Tolono, IL

Comments about Pampers Gifts to Grow Program:

The Pampers Gifts to Grow program has you collect points from Pampers packaging and redeem them for merchandise. When it arrives, if it arrives, it is not very good quality. Many things that should be good you may not receive. Some things you redeem points for a code you can use as a coupon on a website. Except they don't actually send the code every time or redirect you to a page with a code. When you contact customer service they tell you that the code was sent and that there is nothing they can do. This has happened to me and other people* *I have talked to.

The rewards selection has really gone downhill.

from Davenport, IA

Comments about Pampers Gifts to Grow Program:

I've been participating in the Pampers Gifts to Grow program ever since my oldest son was born in 2005. (I'm on my third child now and have used Pampers for each of them, so I've racked up a pretty decent amount of points.)

The first couple of years were great! There was a big selection of prizes ranging from small toys and books to substantial, big-ticket items like tricycles and such. Granted, it took a while to save up for the pricier stuff, but it was worth it. I personally enjoyed the free movie coupons; movies are expensive, and a "free" night out with my husband was always nice. Not to mention they were printable right from your computer, so there were no shipping and handling charges to hassle with.

But those are gone now, as is almost everything else that was REALLY worth saving up points for. Now it's pretty much a couple of books and a bunch of photo stuff: photo prints, photo calendars, etc. Those things are fine, but if you're a veteran of the program and remember the "old" prizes, they definitely pale in comparison. I'm really disappointed in the Gifts to Grow program of late.

Pampers Gifts to grow is a great program!!!

from Glen Burnie, MD

Comments about Pampers Gifts to Grow Program:

Well, I'm a big pampers fan. Their diapers and wipes - awesome! So naturally I joined the rewards program. I thik that the rewards that they offer are really great. The points they cost are pretty reasonable. I've been really pleased with the program so far. The only negative is that you still have to pay shipping for the items. Otherwise it's fantastic!

Pampers Gifts to Grow Grew on Me!

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Pampers Gifts to Grow Program:

It's a nice reward program.

from Holly Ridge, NC

Comments about Pampers Gifts to Grow Program:

This is how I see it... Nobody has to give you rewards for buying diapers. The generic brands and Luvs certainly don't do it. You buy your diapers and that's that. So, it's a nice little reward that certainly doesn't have to be given to us.

Of course, you must buy several items and it takes quite a while to receieve rewards. The rewards cost a lot of points and you still have to pay shipping. But, once again, it's still a nice thing to get rewards at all.

The thing that I like about pampers rewards more than huggies rewards is that there are a lot more codes given out for extra points. Almost once a week, I find out of a code for a few "free point" for pampers. I don't think I have ever gotten any free points for huggies.

I will note that I never spend more to buy pampers just because of the rewards program. I think that would be silly to actually make it a point to buy just pampers because of the rewards program. I buy whatever diapers I can work the best deal on... with sales and coupons. If those happen to be diapers, then it's nice to be able to enter the codes for points for the rewards program. Because the rewards cost so many points and the items don't give you a ton of points, I think it would be counterproductive to ever spend extra money just to buy pampers.... unless that's the brand that you prefer.