Other Misc. Babies:
Johnson's
Johnson's Pure Cornstarch Baby Powder - Lavender & Chamomile

Johnson's Pure Cornstarch Baby Powder - Lavender & Chamomile

Johnsons Lavender Baby wash smells amazing!

I am the mother of four children, and without a doubt, this is the product I buy the most, and always go back to!  I but the wash, the shampoo, the powder, the lotion, the scent is comforting and amazing.  Secretly, I even use it for myself, and always get tons of compliments, and people asking me what I am wearing.  My boys even have sensitive skin, and Johnsons has never irritated them!  Highly recommended!!

Hard on very sensitive skin

I am the mother of two daughters.   Both of my girls have very sensitive skin.  This lotion was bought for me as a baby shower gift before my first daugther was born.   I was so anxious to try it (couldn't smell it initially because there is a cover over the lotion - which is both annoying and comforting :).   I  ended up not trying it on my first daughter because of her extremely sensitive skin, but decided to give it a try with my second.    After bathing her I immediately noticed that the smell was nice, but very strong, almost too strong.  It almost made my nose burn it was so strong.  My daughter didn't seem to mind the smell  but  it did not live up the claim of soothing and calming her before bed time.  I noticed no difference in that area at all.  The next morning however, she was broken out in a rash.   The rash when away the next day and was clearly from the product.   I would just use caution in using this product on children with sensitive skin.

Great smelling lavender baby powder.

Comments about Johnson's Pure Cornstarch Baby Powder - Lavender & Chamomile:

I love Johnson's baby powder in general it works great and keeps my babies bum nice and dry. But the lavender scented baby powder is way better then the original scented one. When my son and daughter would pee using the original baby powder I could still smell it a lot but the lavender baby powder masked the smell completely leaving a great scent on there bums.The lavender scented baby power is also great on sensitive skin and gentle enough to still use if your baby gets a diaper rash. Another plus is this cost the same amount as the original and is also the same size as well. Johnsons also has a bunch of other baby supplies with the same great lavender scent to go along with this baby powder. My only complaint would have to be that the bottles are super easy to open so this means everytime my son gets bored he can just twist open the cap and make a huge mess all over his room.

Works great!

Comments about Johnson's Pure Cornstarch Baby Powder - Lavender & Chamomile:

After my daughter was born, we had no idea how allergic she would be to chlorine diapers and I noticed a huge rash spreading on her bottom. I, as a new mommy, of course rushed her to the Emergency room where they told me it was just a bad case of diaper rash. At the time we were using the butt paste stuff, but after two weeks of liberally applying her rash was still quite severe so I opted to buy some Johnson's Baby Powder to see if it made any difference. It did! I chose the Lavender and Chamomile scent because of their soothing properties.
Now after two weeks of using the powder, her rash has completely disappeared! Plus pouring a bit of baby powder on a newborn baby is much easier than applying a sticky paste, and it smells good which is an added bonus.
I think the only thing I have negatively to say about the Johnson's baby powder is that the lid becomes stuck sometimes.

I love this baby powder!

Comments about Johnson's Pure Cornstarch Baby Powder - Lavender & Chamomile:

This baby powder smells great and works great! It helps keep my baby's butt smooth and free from rashes. I would recommend this smell over the original smell because it smells so much better. Johnson and Johnson baby powder has been in my family for a long while and will continue to be!

A comfort smell

from Harrison, AR

Comments about Johnson's Pure Cornstarch Baby Powder - Lavender & Chamomile:

As a mother and now a grandmother there is nothing better then bath and bed time. As a mom it was Johnsons baby powder. The smell was clean and baby fresh. One you would always associate with a baby. This lotion is wonderful. Not only does it smell great. It serves a purpose. I put it on those dry places where babys usually chafe. Behind the ears, under the neck and even on the head. Since I have been using this product my grandson has not had any of those red raw places that can cause discomfort. I highly recommend this product for new moms and grandma's alike. I keep some at my house as well as my daughters.  Its also great for grandma too.

Silky smooth and smells soooo good

from Richmond, VA

Comments about Johnson's Pure Cornstarch Baby Powder - Lavender & Chamomile:

This is the best powder out there.  I love Johnson & Johnson's Lavender and Chamomile Baby Powder for everyday use after a shower, and for freshening up when it's hot and sticky.  This is the softest-feeling powder I've tried, but I really love this product for its scent.  Light and pleasant, not overly sweet.

J&J Lavendar & Chamomile - the best.

from Denver, CO

Comments about Johnson's Pure Cornstarch Baby Powder - Lavender & Chamomile:

Oh, how I love this stuff. I used this line well before I became a parent myself. The scent is just amazing - I want to smell this way ALL THE TIME, and I've loved having them for my daughter too.

That said, they products also do what they're supposed to.

My special trick, one I learned from a make-up counter lady a long time ago, is to apply lotion , allow it to absorb for a few minutes, then to cover it with the powder. I do this all over my body, and that of my daughter, and it keeps the lotion from rubbing off onto clothing. It keeps it on your skin, so it can continue to soften for hours. Nothing has ever made my skin softer.

The soothing scent is definitely a plus too. I tend to think that any scent, used every night at bedtime, can help become a part of a bedtime routine and help bring on sleep easily, but this one works REALLY well. I've been a chronic insomniac for years, and it's great for me to use after a shower and on my way to bed. Getting into a bed that smells this way is also a mental cue that it's sleepy time.

I recommend this product line any time I get a chance.

Johnson's Lavender Baby Powder helps baby sleep better

from Shakopee, MN

Comments about Johnson's Pure Cornstarch Baby Powder - Lavender & Chamomile:

Being a first time parent I researched many baby products. We received some Johnson lavender products at the baby shower. The first month our baby was home I didn't use any of them on her. I thought the smell may be a bit much for her. But she was so fussy and having a hard time sleeping that one night i tried them out. And to my pleasant surprise they were amazing! They worked! I used the lavender body wash. lotion and then I put this powder on her little butt and in her diaper to get any mositure I may have missed. Then we have a bottle and she is usually a sleep before the end of the bottle. It's amazing how something so simple as lavendar could knock my child out! It has now become our night time routine. Bed time is so much easier when we use the lavender. If we use unscented or anything else she does not go down as easy. The lavendar is so relaxing and smells so good that I like to snuggle with her. but then I sometimes fall asleep before her!

Hard on very sensitive skin

from Powell, TN

Comments about Johnson's Pure Cornstarch Baby Powder - Lavender & Chamomile:

johnson &johnson Lavender lotion is great for my grandbabys!!!!

from Hastings, MN

Comments about Johnson's Pure Cornstarch Baby Powder - Lavender & Chamomile:

I wanted to say ,johnson & johnsons lotion with lavender and chamoile ,is the best product ever for my 2 grandbabys, without it ,I think grandmas nights wouid be alittle less sleep and un happy children..Thank you for an awesome product that works wonderful and smells so good everyone loves it in my family!!

Johnson & Johnson Lavender & Chamomile Baby Wash is the Best!

from Edinburg, TX

Comments about Johnson's Pure Cornstarch Baby Powder - Lavender & Chamomile:

I have been using the johnson & johnson lavender product line about 7 years now.  I first bought when my oldest daughter was born.  I wanted to test it to see if it could help me put her to sleep.  I started bathing my daughter at nights and used the body wash with the cream and it did wonders.  She calmed down and went fast to sleep.  In fact, she is still using the body wash and cream.  I also now use them for my twins.  I buy all the lavender products.  Body wash, cream, powder and baby oil. I would have liked if they were travel sizes so I could carry everywhere, in my purse or diaper bag. The smell is very calming and wonderful.  It keeps my twins smelling good all the time.  Over powers the formula smell.  It sure helps me with bedtime as well.  I follow the same routing I did with my oldest.  Bath them at night with body wash then cream. I think the size and container are convenient and easy to use.  I think the prices are reasonable and the company always has coupons available.