4.8

Pros

Cons

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Pampered Chef Easy Read Measuring Cups:

My sister purchased these measuring cups for me as a gift when she attended a Pampered Chef party. I was very excited to receive these particular measuring cups. I love to bake and cook so these easy to read measuring cups make measuring things much easier.

I no longer have to bend down in order to read the measurements on my measuring cups. I can get an accurate measurement of liquids every single time.

I have measured numerous things while using these measuring cups such as: water, almond milk, oil, liquid eggs, applesauce, puree pumpkin and vegetable broth.

The measuring cups are light weight because they are made from plastic. They are very durable and easy to clean. The measuring cups are easy to read standard and metric measures.

The measuring cups have a easy grip handle and is microwave and dishwasher safe. I use these measuring cups at least 3 times weekly. These are my favorite measuring cups.

A set of plastic easy-read cups that measure up to 4 cups.

Comments about Pampered Chef Easy Read Measuring Cups:

Pampered Chef easy read measuring cups are fantastic! This set measures up to 4 cups. The three different size cups sit inside of another for easy storage. The easy read measurements on the inside of the angled cups make measuring anything a breeze.

These are dishwasher safe so clean up is very easy.

They are made of very sturdy plastic.

Pampered Chef has designed a very easy to use angled set of three measuring cups that have the measurements printed on the inside of each cup for easy reading. They are a breeze to clean up too!

Love Them!

from Liverpool, NY

Comments about Pampered Chef Easy Read Measuring Cups:

These measuring cups are awesome.  No more bending over while pouring into my old measuring cup to make sure it's the right amount.  They are super easy to read and they pour neatly.  They also stack up for storage.

I love these!

from Mason City, IA

Comments about Pampered Chef Easy Read Measuring Cups:

I have always used the glass Pyrex measuring cups until i found these!  It is so easy to read the measurements from the inside without having to look at the outside of the cup and eyeballing it!  I love that they are lightweight and easy to stack.

BY FAR the best measuring jugs i've EVER seen and used!

from Gordonsville, VA

Comments about Pampered Chef Easy Read Measuring Cups:

I have been using the same old measuring jugs for YEARS on end now, came across these thanks to a friend, didn't believe her that they could be so much better. They are the best ones i've ever had the chance to try. SO VERY clear to read and use. They're brilliant!

easy and convenient to use

from Marietta, GA

Comments about Pampered Chef Easy Read Measuring Cups:

Pampered Chef never fails with great, innovative tools for the kitchen that work. The easy read measure cups is a set of 4 with an optional mini cup that completes the set. All the cups are light weight with a rubberized grip handle. You can easily read all the measure marks from above the cup so you don't have to do the head tilt and try to see lines. They are really easy to read. I use the pargest cup as a mixing bowl all the time.

Love to measure things now!

from Bellevue, NE

Comments about Pampered Chef Easy Read Measuring Cups:

I don't know what I ever did without the Pampered Chef easy read measure cups!  I have had these for at least 2 years and put them in the dishwasher all the time without any of the measurements fading.

I am completely happy with this product and the price is very reasonable.

Wonderfully Useful and Ingenious

from Shawnee, OK

Comments about Pampered Chef Easy Read Measuring Cups:

DISCLAIMER:  Yes, I sell Pampered Chef but I don't love it because I sell it; I sell it because I love it.

I love this measuring cup set.  My favorite thing about the Easy Read Measuring Cups is that they are, in fact, easy to read.  The measurement markings are written on the inside of the slanted wall of the cup, making the measurement easy to read from above so you don't have to spend your time crouching to see the measurement at eye level when it's sitting on the counter.  As I tell my customers, it's less of a workout but I don't mind ;)

The other wonderful thing about this set is that it comes with three sizes.  I use them all for multiple things so when I'm measuring more than one liquid for a recipe I can be lazy and just use a different cup, rather than rinsing the first and whatnot.  I also like that the largest is 4-cups - it's just rare to find a measuring tool that allows you to measure that much of any one thing at one time.  So that's lovely.

Finally, these cups can go in the microwave, making for easy heating of liquid or melting of butter - or whatever you need.

I use these cups for just about every recipe and truly love them!

Easy to read

from Lakeland, FL

Comments about Pampered Chef Easy Read Measuring Cups:

I don't have these mesuring cups but my mother in law does and they are great and easy to read. There is nothing worse then having to poor alittle bend over make sure its at the correct line more alittle more look again poor out some b.c you put too much lol. This is very easy to read and to do you can just stand up straight and poor it in and it reads your measurements on the front. Great product but not sure if its worth the money for me. But if you have the money i would def suggest on getting it.

One of my favorite Pampered Chef items!

from Salem, OR

Comments about Pampered Chef Easy Read Measuring Cups:

I love going to Pampered Chef parties and always find something that I want. I purchased the **Pampered Chef Easy Read Measuring Cups** at one of my first Pampered Chef parties and was hooked. These measuring cups are so easy to use (like the title of the product). They are easy to read because of the angled readings, so you don't have bend around to read the level of the liquid from the side - it's really an ingenious idea. One of my other favorite parts about these measuring cups is that they are stackable, which makes for very convenient storage in my already overcrowded cupboard. I have had these measuring cups for over 3 years now and they are still holding up very well to my rough family (dropping them and washing them hard), so they are durable.