Other Bread Machines:
Oster
CKSTBRTW20
Oster 2-Pound Expressbake Breadmaker, White

Summary

Ideal for large families, this bread maker can make up to a 2 pound loaf of bread. The unit features 9 bread settings and 3 crust settings for a variety of breads, dough and jams. With the Expressbake setting, you can have freshly baked bread in no time.

Oster 2-Pound Expressbake Breadmaker, White

This is a great bread machine!

Comments about Oster 2-Pound Expressbake Breadmaker, White:

I have really enjoyed my Oster 2-pound express bake bread maker! The instructions are very easy to follow. I have purchased a bread machine cookbook and have used online recipes in this machine. I have not yet encountered any difficulty in finding which machine setting I should use for the various recipes. I am no master baker. I simply love bread. The Oster makes it easy to make fresh, delicious bread. Finding recipes that will turn out the way you would like them to can be tricky. I have not found this problem to be caused by my Oster bread maker, however. If something doesn't turn out right, it is a recipe problem. I also like the window on this machine. My children love to watch the dough being mixed. It is a very loud machine while mixing. I, personally, do not mind this because once the ingredients are placed in the machine, I simply leave the kitchen. The largest negative to this machine, in my opinion, is that none of the parts are dishwasher safe. Everything must be hand washed. The nonstick surface on the inside is a breeze to wipe down, but I usually have to get a toothpick to get the dough out of the mixing piece.

The Oster is soooo easy to operate!

I have had the bread machine for probably two years now, and it works just fine.

• Stability While in Use:

Excellent bread and dough maker

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Oster 2-Pound Expressbake Breadmaker, White:

I've had this breadmaker for about a year and have really enjoyed it. It comes with a bunch of recipes (a few for each setting) and every one that I've tried was delicious. There are also recipes for making pizza dough (a favorite in my house) and pretzel dough. I liked it so much, I got my mom to buy one for herself and she's enjoying it as much as I am now.

Sometimes the flour gets pushed up the sides and isn't mixed in and kneaded with the rest of the ingredients. To work around this, during the first "rest" cycle, I take a spatula and push down the flour on the sides so that it gets mixed in. Simple fix. Not a big deal.

Before purchasing this, I had never used a breadmaker and had never made any bread/dough requiring yeast before. It comes with a great instruction manual/recipe book that makes using it super easy.

• Stability While in Use: