One Stop Plus Reviews
Read 2 Reviews
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about One Stop Plus:
I have only had one experience with One Stop Plus, but it was such a poor one that I will never purchase anything from them again. I had read online about a great deal through a website: you could buy a small microfiber comforter for a very inexpensive amount when you used a certain coupon code at check out. I went through the process on their website and placed my order and was pleased to see that the price really was as low as I'd seen advertised on the other site. I received a confirmation email with an order number and excitedly waited for my comforter. Nearly two MONTHS after I'd placed the order, I still hadn't heard anything (on their site, it says shipping usually takes 7-10 days), so I submitted a message to customer service. They wrote back and said that the coupon code I used was not good for their site, so they cancelled my order and NEVER TOLD ME (and did not apologize). I would have been fine if they had sent me an email apologizing for the site error and notifying me they cancelled my order (the deal seemed too good to be true). They could have told me I was still welcome to purchase the item at the pre-coupon rate. But they did not even tell me my order was cancelled. Even though my credit card was never charged, I feel I should have been notified I would not be receiving my order. I recommend staying far away from this company.
Comments about One Stop Plus:
**OneStopPlus.com **is partnered with WomanWithin.com and carries sizes 12W-44W. I called Customer Service and asked if orders could be combined with Woman Within; and they told me that they could. This is great because OneStopPlus carries dozens of brands and loads of options.
There is a lot to see on this website, so let's get started! The first thing you will notice is that OneStopPlus is more "upscale" than WomanWithin. However, WW has a wide variety of brands to suit every budget.
It would be impossible to list all the different options under each tab on the Home Page, so I will list a few, including some of the more unusual:
- Clothing - Petite & Tall Plus Sizes, Plus Size Halloween Costumes, Prom Dresses, Maternity, Leggings, Scrubs, Wedding
- Shoes - Boots 6-13M, W, WW and wide-calf, Flats, Sneakers, Hosiery and Socks
- Bras & Lingerie - Shapewear, Long Underwear, Bridal collection, Pajamas
- Coats - M-6X, Wool Coats, Capes & Wraps, Trench Coats
- Accessories - Scarves & Gloves, Hats, Handbags, Sunglasses, Luggage
- Home - As Seen On TV, Plus-Size Living, Window, Seasonal
- Men's Big & Tall - Licensed Sports Apparel, Hunting & Workwear, Halloween Costumes
- OSP Mag - This is "fashion central". What's hot, models, featured items, Cocktail Party, Drama Queen and Starstruck
- Our Brands - This is where you hit the motherload. Just some of the brands are Anne Klein, Boulder Creek, Cartier, Delta Burke, Glamorise, Gucci, King Size, Naturalizer, Playtex, Skechers and Wranglers
For $19 per year you can join the OSP Shopper's Club. Pay $2.99 shipping on every order, receive members-only exclusives and instant savings. Cancel anytime.
As with WomanWithin, I suggest that you read the item descriptions carefully and then read buyer reviews (if available) which will give you information on the quality of fabric and construction, fit, etc.
My suggestion is to visit OneStopPlus.com and see for yourself all that it has to offer.