Other Shampoos:
Ojon
Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Shampoo

Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Shampoo

Ojon Damage Reverse Shampoo is better than the conditioner!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Shampoo:

I've used two different types of Ojon conditioner and didn't like either of them. In fact, one of them was one of the worst hair products I've ever used. This Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Shampoo isn't wonderful, but it sure beats the matching conditioner.

One thing this product did well was clean my hair. It lathered nicely and when my hair was dry, it was totally clean. The package claims to help reverse the damage caused by the daily beating we give our hair and it's hard to tell if the shampoo alone could do that. The first time I used this shampoo, it was with the matching conditioner. I did not like the conditioner at all, so the next time I used the shampoo I used a different conditioner to condition and detangle my hair. There's really no way to tell if this shampoo is responsible for helping my hair, or if it is the conditioner or a combined effort on both their parts.

Not a fan of the scent at all. It's an earthy, musty, patchouli-like scent that is horrible. Even if this product did perform miracles, I wouldn't buy it because of the scent.