Other Juices:
Ocean Spray
Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice

Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice

Finally cranberry juice without high fructose corn syrup

Every now and then, I try to be healthy by drinking juices instead of sodas. I used to buy Ocean Spray Cranberry juice cocktail, which tasted great, but I hated the fact that it had high fructose corn syrup in it. I figure, if I'm going to drink a juice that has high fructose corn syrup in it, I may as well drink a soda. Well, Ocean Spray has finally created a cranberry juice that doesn't have any sugar or high fructose corn syrup added to it. Grape juice is added as a sweetener. You can taste the grape juice a bit, but it still has the good cranberry flavor. It's called Ocean Spray 100% juice cranberry.

new Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice tastes diluted

The "new" Ocean Spray cranberry juice tastes watered down.  That tangy almost bitter/sour taste is gone and now it is just like every other sweet fruity juice out there.  I was told that the formula is the same except the corn syrup is gone; but they are mistaken.  The cranberry taste is gone too.  (I make homemade preserves with cranberries and know...)

Love ocean spray juices

from Washington State

Pros

• Energizing
  • Thirst Quenching

Cons

• Small Container/Bottle

• Whenever

Comments about Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice:

Love the flavors: Cran cherry and cran raspberry are the best of all. But that cranberry/mango is awful! and I love mango and cranberry. What gives?
Oh yes, since you reduced the amount of juice from 64 oz to 60 oz, the bottle is totally uncomfortable. the top should remain the same size with the bottle being smaller in the middle. As for the less amount? naughty naughty - you didn't fool anyone!

Great taste/Smaller container

from Cranbrook

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Great Taste

Cons

• Small Container/Bottle

• Whenever

Comments about Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice:

As of 2018 the juice container is 10% smaller. Dame height but skinnier. Very deceptive marketing.

No, I will not purchase this again!

from Calgary, AB Canada

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

Cons

• Bad Flavor

Comments about Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice:

I have purchased this product for years, in the last week, we bought 2, 3 liter jugs. The first was used at a baby shower, which I hadn't had any to drink, then I decided to have a glass. The color is different, and the taste is horrible, the other jug is being returned to the store tomorrow.

Great for urinary tract health

Comments about Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice:

I have never liked cranberry juice because I found it to be too tart/bitter. After getting a few UTIs and having to chug cranberry juice, the taste has grown on me and I kind of like it now. Drinking juice with added sugar in it is bad for you when you have a UTI so this one is ideal. Most cranberry juice at the store is cranberry juice cocktail and it has high fructose corn syrup, but this is 100% juice. It tastes fresh and of good quality and it's very good for you. Tastes really good mixed with lemonade or other juices too.

Ocean Spray Makes The Best Juice.

Comments about Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice:

Despite what anyone else says, I believe that Ocean Spray makes the best juice out there, especially Cranberry juice. I never liked Cranberry juice until I drank the Ocean Spray brand. The juice is made with 100% real cranberries. It is so very fresh and so very delicious. There are many uses for cranberry juice. I mean, of course there is the cranberry and vodka drink mix that you can make on your own. Ocean Spray is the best cranberry juice to mix with vodka. Both are bitter, making a perfect drink if chilled properly. Cranberry juice can also be mixed with either a lemon, lime or ginger ale type of soda. This makes for an excellent party punch! Drinking Ocean Spray makes me feel good because I know I am not exposing myself to harmful chemicals or preservatives. You should try it, too.

Delicious!

from New Rochelle, NY

Comments about Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice:

I must say that this will probably be one of the most positive reviews that I have ever written. I felt the urge to write this review after having some delicious Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice last night. I went grocery shopping because I needed a lot of juices because my family goes through them really quickly, and this juice was one of the things on the list. After eating dinner, I went to the fridge to get something to drink and I chose this. Cranberry juice is one of my favorite drinks, but Ocean Spray has the drink down to a tee! After one cup I knew I needed two more. It tastes sooooo good and when ice cold the taste is even better. It has a sharp and crisp taste, with the right amount of sweetness to it. I would recommend it to anybody!

One more product gone to hell

Comments about Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice:

I agree with the last poster. I've been drinking this brand for a long time. Just bought some today, VERY watered down weak tasting. Price has gone up, ingredients and quality down. This is not just a bad batch, they've changed the formula trying to save a few bucks, just like most manufacturers these days. YOU GUYS SUCK!!

Finally cranberry juice without high fructose corn syrup

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice:

The best cranberry juice!

from Gays, IL

Comments about Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice:

This juice is super good for you and I think this is the best brand. I try to have some everyday to keep my anti-oxidants up and feel better in general. This brand is delicious and I love to buy this when I have a great ad match!

The Best Cranberry Juice ever ,Acid reflux friendly

from Cedar Rapids, IA

Comments about Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice:

I love this juice, I buy it in the tiny 6 packs they are 10 onces each. I love my juice fresh and it keeps for a long time when I get small bottles. The juice still tastes tangy and sweet.I have acid reflux and stomach problems and it's friendly on the stomach.I love that it is 100% juice.Those who are use to all the artifical ingredients in juice won't think so.But I have been drinking this kind since it's been out and don't buy the other kind. I think this tastes better ,But it's Not cheaper.It's much higher priced than just cocktail cranberry juice.But it't worth it to me.