Other Juices:
Ocean Spray
Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice

Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice

Finally cranberry juice without high fructose corn syrup

Every now and then, I try to be healthy by drinking juices instead of sodas. I used to buy Ocean Spray Cranberry juice cocktail, which tasted great, but I hated the fact that it had high fructose corn syrup in it. I figure, if I'm going to drink a juice that has high fructose corn syrup in it, I may as well drink a soda. Well, Ocean Spray has finally created a cranberry juice that doesn't have any sugar or high fructose corn syrup added to it. Grape juice is added as a sweetener. You can taste the grape juice a bit, but it still has the good cranberry flavor. It's called Ocean Spray 100% juice cranberry.

new Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice tastes diluted

The "new" Ocean Spray cranberry juice tastes watered down.  That tangy almost bitter/sour taste is gone and now it is just like every other sweet fruity juice out there.  I was told that the formula is the same except the corn syrup is gone; but they are mistaken.  The cranberry taste is gone too.  (I make homemade preserves with cranberries and know...)

No, I will not purchase this again!

from Calgary, AB Canada

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

Cons

• Bad Flavor

Comments about Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice:

I have purchased this product for years, in the last week, we bought 2, 3 liter jugs. The first was used at a baby shower, which I hadn't had any to drink, then I decided to have a glass. The color is different, and the taste is horrible, the other jug is being returned to the store tomorrow.

Great for urinary tract health

Comments about Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice:

I have never liked cranberry juice because I found it to be too tart/bitter. After getting a few UTIs and having to chug cranberry juice, the taste has grown on me and I kind of like it now. Drinking juice with added sugar in it is bad for you when you have a UTI so this one is ideal. Most cranberry juice at the store is cranberry juice cocktail and it has high fructose corn syrup, but this is 100% juice. It tastes fresh and of good quality and it's very good for you. Tastes really good mixed with lemonade or other juices too.

Ocean Spray Makes The Best Juice.

Comments about Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice:

Despite what anyone else says, I believe that Ocean Spray makes the best juice out there, especially Cranberry juice. I never liked Cranberry juice until I drank the Ocean Spray brand. The juice is made with 100% real cranberries. It is so very fresh and so very delicious. There are many uses for cranberry juice. I mean, of course there is the cranberry and vodka drink mix that you can make on your own. Ocean Spray is the best cranberry juice to mix with vodka. Both are bitter, making a perfect drink if chilled properly. Cranberry juice can also be mixed with either a lemon, lime or ginger ale type of soda. This makes for an excellent party punch! Drinking Ocean Spray makes me feel good because I know I am not exposing myself to harmful chemicals or preservatives. You should try it, too.

Delicious!

from New Rochelle, NY

Comments about Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice:

I must say that this will probably be one of the most positive reviews that I have ever written. I felt the urge to write this review after having some delicious Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice last night. I went grocery shopping because I needed a lot of juices because my family goes through them really quickly, and this juice was one of the things on the list. After eating dinner, I went to the fridge to get something to drink and I chose this. Cranberry juice is one of my favorite drinks, but Ocean Spray has the drink down to a tee! After one cup I knew I needed two more. It tastes sooooo good and when ice cold the taste is even better. It has a sharp and crisp taste, with the right amount of sweetness to it. I would recommend it to anybody!

One more product gone to hell

Comments about Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice:

I agree with the last poster. I've been drinking this brand for a long time. Just bought some today, VERY watered down weak tasting. Price has gone up, ingredients and quality down. This is not just a bad batch, they've changed the formula trying to save a few bucks, just like most manufacturers these days. YOU GUYS SUCK!!

Finally cranberry juice without high fructose corn syrup

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice:

The best cranberry juice!

from Gays, IL

Comments about Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice:

This juice is super good for you and I think this is the best brand. I try to have some everyday to keep my anti-oxidants up and feel better in general. This brand is delicious and I love to buy this when I have a great ad match!

The Best Cranberry Juice ever ,Acid reflux friendly

from Cedar Rapids, IA

Comments about Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice:

I love this juice, I buy it in the tiny 6 packs they are 10 onces each. I love my juice fresh and it keeps for a long time when I get small bottles. The juice still tastes tangy and sweet.I have acid reflux and stomach problems and it's friendly on the stomach.I love that it is 100% juice.Those who are use to all the artifical ingredients in juice won't think so.But I have been drinking this kind since it's been out and don't buy the other kind. I think this tastes better ,But it's Not cheaper.It's much higher priced than just cocktail cranberry juice.But it't worth it to me.

Delicious and healthy

from Carol Stream, IL

Comments about Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice:

Last year I was diagnosed with a urinary tract infection and I had to get treatment, which consisted in the use of several antibiotics for several months. I hope everybody knows that even though antibiotics are good at fighting some body condition, in general they have side effects that may put your overall health in question. Starting my antibiotics I also made some research to see how I could help my condition, without taking any drugs. After my research i found out that "cranberry juice" is a very good remedy for my kind of infection. I started using Ocean cranberry juice and not only felt very hopeful, but also enjoyed very much drinking it. The juice is so refreshing and not overstuffed with sweets. Sometimes, I would change the type of it, by trying new combination, such as; cranberry and apple, cranberry and pomegranate (which I like best), cranberry and raspberry and so on. After some time, I had to make some tests to check my infection and the doctor was amazed at my results.I had to get the antibiotics for six months, but I just had them ( and my cranberry juice) for two and I was just fine. That was just awesome! Anyway, since that time I am a very devoted fan of cranberry juice. There is always a bottle of it in my fridge. I love it for its taste and also it is so economical too...

Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice is the Best

from Columbus, NJ

Comments about Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice:

Ocean Spray Cranberry juice is wonderful.  I like the low sugar option.  I try to drink a lot of water everyday for my health but it gets boring.  I just add a few ounces of Ocean Spray Low Sugar Cranberry juice to my water and it wakes up my tastebuds.  I work out alot too and always like to take a water bottle with me on my power walks/runs.  I always pour a few ounces of Ocean Spray Cranberry juice into my water bottle.  It's very tasty,  Not too tart and not too sweet.  I also like that it comes in large bottles so it lasts me a long time and I don't have to run to the store too ofter to re-stock.  It comes in small carrying bottles too but I don't think that's eco friendly.  I prefer to buy the larges bottles and then pour it into my re-usable sports water bottle.  Cranberry has great health benefits too like anti-oxidants.  I would recommend this product to all my friends and family.