Other Juices:
V8
V8 V-Fusion Juices

V8 V-Fusion Juices

I can have my vegetables and my vitamins too.

Because I have recently started to eat and drink healthy, I decided to try to get more of my vitamins and minerals in. Unfortunately i hate a lot of the vegetables that i need to eat to get those vitamins. I discovered the line of V-8 juices and decided to try them all. The V-8 splashes were good and I loved the V8 Fusion. The taste was wonderful especially the peach, which is my all time favorite flavor. I can get my vegetables and fruits in without forcing myself to eat food that i know that I will not stick to. V8 fusion is the way to go if you want to get your vegetables as well as the vitamins that you need. Drink up.

Good. but not a fruit/veggie replacement

I am not a big juice drinker, never have been. I first got this when I noticed I could sneak some fruits and veggies into my less-than-healty eater husband.  I like the taste, and appreciate that there is a full serving of fruits and veggies, but there is also AMPLE amounts of sugar that I am not a fan of. Granted, it is better than Kool-Aid or or other fruit "drinks" that contain NO fruit, but it still can't be a replacement for actual produce.

Bottom line- if you must drink juice, drink the V8 Vfusion, its better than most. Be mindful of a serving size, and the amount of sugars!

Healthy and delicious

from South Carolina

Comments about V8 V-Fusion Juices:

U got ur fruits vegetables very healthy and delicious try it u will love it comes in variety of different flavors

V8 Fushion is Bursting with Flavor

from Portland, TX

Comments about V8 V-Fusion Juices:

Overall, V8 Fushion is a great beverage. It has fruits and vegetables servings in each cup and tastes great. You can not taste the vegetables very much so if you are not a fan of veggies but love the taste of fruit, this product is for you! I have tried two of the three flavors and I would highly suggest them to children and adults, alike. My son is not a fan of vegetables and my son is the same way but they both love the strawberry banana flavor and I especially love the mixed berry flavor (even though I love vegetables, I still drink this to get my daily servings of veggies). It is a convenient and healthy way of staying on top of your health and the only thing I would hope to see would be additional flavors because I get tired of drinking the same flavor over and over each day.
Other than that, this product is nutritious, visually appealing, tastes great, and is affordable!

He finally wants that!

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about V8 V-Fusion Juices:

At some point one of my children went through a stage of "I don't want that"! His primary care provider suggested we try V8 V Fusion, one flavor at a time to see what would happen. We first started with Tropical Orange. It tasted more tropical, like pine apple with an orange under tone, he and the rest of our family enjoyed it. It wasn't as thick as regular V8 Juice - which was a plus and, he finally started getting the servings or veggies, masked by fruity flavor. He drank it without a fuss. I stuck with that flavor for a while before venturing into the grape raspberry variety. That flavor didn't go as well as the first with him although the rest of us liked it. The grape flavor was the dominant taste although I must admit, I didn't really taste any raspberry in the juice. I also tried the strawberry banana variety but no one in our family liked it much. The strawberry was over shadowed by the thick banana taste. That variety was more like drinking a smoothie, something I really don't like at all. I have yet to try any of the other flavors although, I am looking forward to any new combinations that the V8 V Fusions come up with. They have become our new mini adventure. Overall, I am very happy that my son is getting more of the nutrition he needs and, he doesn't even have to know it.

Good juice

Comments about V8 V-Fusion Juices:

These juices are a fairly healthy option for a sweet, flavorful drink. They aren't my favorite V8 drink, I prefer the V8 splash drinks, but they are still good. I find them to be quite concentrated in flavor so sometimes I add carbonated water to them.

raditant taste for my mouth

Comments about V8 V-Fusion Juices:

Black cherry berry V8 V-Fusion Juice is one of the best juice I have tasted. I'm not much of a fan of vegetables but the V8 is delicious. I just can not get enough of the black cherry berry V8 V-Fusion. I also do like some of the other V8 V-Fusions but overall I would pick Black cherry berry over the other types.

Delicious

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about V8 V-Fusion Juices:

Nutritious as well as tasty. Don't be daunted by the description of it having vegetables as well as the fruits listed on the front label. It tastes marvelous! This drink is a day starter. For my husband, it's a start of his day as he takes his morning meds. The nutrition provided by all the ingredients is welcome when those like me don't or can't always get enough fruits and vegetables in the daily diet.

Fruits and veggies in one glass

Comments about V8 V-Fusion Juices:

V8 V-fusion juices are an interesting take on vegetable juice. The varieties I've tried are Peach Mango, Pomegranate Blueberry, Tropical Orange, and Açai Mixed Berry. Each of the four flavors I've tried contain 6-9 fruit and vegetable juices. The vegetables included are the sweeter varieties: sweet potatoes, carrots, and yellow tomatoes, so, the four blends I've tried have been sweet and best-tasting than I expected. My favorite is probably the Peach Mango because the flavors seem to blend best in that one. Overall, this is a quick way to introduce a variety of fruits and veggies into your diet. You get many of the vitamins and minerals but miss out on the fiber that you would get with the actual fruits and veggies.

Really good!

Comments about V8 V-Fusion Juices:

I've had several varieties of V8 V-fusion, and they are all really good. I love the fact that they don't have a lot of additives. You can't beat 100% juice. My favorite is Mixed Berry Smoothie. I can't believe it is dairy free! Amazing! This stuff is great for breakfast out any other time of day.

just okay

Comments about V8 V-Fusion Juices:

I personally find v8 to be way overrated, and thus too expensive. I rather eat my vitamins and nutrients instead of drinking them, plus I get better deals on FRESH fruit and vegetable. The taste is okay, it is nothing revolutionary. Personally find it to be too commercialized.

My kids didn't like it.

Comments about V8 V-Fusion Juices:

I was excited when I saw that V8 was now offering a juice with a serving of both fruit and vegetables in it. My kids don't like the taste of regular V8 at all and I thought the fruit in this would not only make it a great way to get both fruit and vegetables but would also help improve the taste. I was wrong. I bought two different flavors and my kids didn't like either of them. The taste was okay to me but I'm not the one that needs extra fruits and vegetables in my diet. (My kids are picky eaters.) I'm sure a lot of people might like the taste of this but it just didn't work for my family and I won't be buying again.