Other Supplements:

Absolutely amazing!!!

Pros

Cons

Comments about Nutrilite Rhodiola 110:

I used it one night when I had to stay up to complete a paper for one of my classes. Not only did I stay up, but the next day I was energetic and was able to function at my optimum in my other classes. I did not know about this until a friend introduced me to it. She sent it to me that very same day. The timing was perfect.

Radiola is the best in the market

from Harbor City, CA

Comments about Nutrilite Rhodiola 110:

This vitamin I would recommend it to everybody. It gives you lots of energy and makes you last throughout the day. I use it when i play soccer, I really don't get tired. As well as an energy giver its good for your body it has vitamins in it.You could take as many as you want and they wont harm you, this vitamin provider is one of the best in the whole world. Many are satisfied with Radiolas and other of their vitamins.

Nutilite Rhodiola 110 leaves you Awake & Alert w/no crash!

from Saint Petersburg, FL

Comments about Nutrilite Rhodiola 110:

Wow...is the first word that comes to mind when I think of Rhodiola.  It is actually a natural root that comes from Siberia. And has extensive health benefits. It works as a muscle relaxant and also regulates blood flow. It can help those who suffer from fibromyalgia because it regulates the adrenal glands which may not be producing enough cortisol.  It can help reduce stress, anxiety.  It helps with your mental performance.  Look up Rhodiola rose for all of it's benefits, the list goes on and on.  My husband and I take it for several reasons.  It's like our cure all in our household.  It's mainly promoted to give you energy and we defenitly take it for that.  But we both workout a lot so we will take it to help us have more energy for a better work out or even after a work out to reduce the muscle soreness.  This especially is my favorite time to take it as I have had incredible results with it.  AFter not working out for a long period of time, I did a strenuous workout and took rhodiola afterward and I was barely sore.  I know that had I not take the Rhodiola, I would have been much worse off.  We also like to take it if we are on very low sleep because it helps you feel alert which you don't get with a coffee or energy drink or something like that.

Healthy way to increase mental/physical performance

from Urbandale, IA

Comments about Nutrilite Rhodiola 110:

This product, Rhodiola 110, was introduced to me by my son, Chris, who is a freshman at college.  Because of the heavy load he has in design school, including all-nighters, he was drinking coffee with creamers to stay awake and alert.  He had never been a coffee drinker and I was much surprised when he asked for coffee to be his first care package from home.

Recently, he became an Amway Global business owner and got a packet of these supplements to try.  He had never heard of Rhodiola. I had since I am big into supplements and alternative health options but had not seen it packaged in this way. He tried it and is now using it often, cutting back on his caffeine intake significantly.  He gave me some to try, as I can really overdose on the coffee when I am short of sleep yet need to be sharp for one of my jobs (as a national trainer.)

This dietary supplement does have 75 mg. of caffeine from green tea extract, which is significantly less that caffeine drinks would contain. I don't get jittery or feel jazzed up, just an nice lift of energy and sharper focus.  I liked it enough to buy a bottle for myself.

It can be viewed at amwayglobal.com and is definitely worth checking out.