Other Frozen Foods:
Appetizers & Snacks, Breads & Bakery, Garlic Bread
New York Brand
New York Brand Five Cheese Texas Toast

New York Brand Five Cheese Texas Toast

New York Brand Five Cheese Texas Toast is the BEST!

When I go out for Italian food, I *have *to have garlic bread.  There's just something about crunchy bread slathered with butter and garlic, that is so comforting and satisfying.  The only thing that can make that garlic bread any better, is if it has melted cheese on top.  That's why I love **New York Brand Five Cheese Texas Toast**.  It's thick slices of "Texas-sized" bread with melted butter and herbs and covered in a blend of five cheeses.

A package of **New York Brand Five Cheese Texas Toast **contains eight pieces.  I bake them in my toaster oven and they are ready in no time.  When they come out of the toaster oven, the bread is crunchy and browned on the outsides and the cheese is melted.  One bite and your hooked.  You can taste garlic, butter and of course, cheese.  There are several flavors of New York Brand Texas Toast, but ***Five Cheese ***contains asiago, cheddar, mozzarella, provolone and parmesan.

**New York Brand Five Cheese Texas Toast **is so delicious, I always have some in my freezer.  Since it contains eight slices, a box lasts a long time in my household.  If you like garlic bread, or even better, cheesy garlic bread, you have to try this!

Good, but, not great garlic toast

I'm a fan of the company, no doubt, but, when I tried New York Brand Five Cheese Toast I was quite disappointed. I used the oven method in preparing this toast, it resulted in a soggy, salty mess. The flavor, I'm sure, would have been there if it weren't for the lack of crispness due to the cheese, butter, and the fact that it had been previously frozen. I would enjoy other varities before I'd pick up,

So Tasty!

Comments about New York Brand Five Cheese Texas Toast:

New York Brand Five Cheese Texas Toast is delicious! The bread slices are big and thick, and covered with a mixture of melted butter and herbs. Asiago, cheddar, mozzarella, provolone, and parmesan cheeses cover the toast. This blend of cheeses is delicious. I love how this toast is crunchy on the outside and nice and soft in the center. This toast is perfect with lasagna or spaghetti, or other pasta dishes.

Big Texas style toast

Comments about New York Brand Five Cheese Texas Toast:

I was in a hurry one day to buy garlic bread and grabbed New York Brand Five Cheese Texas Toast by mistake. I was unsure of this type because I thought the toast wouldn't cook evenly because of the cheese on top. They ended up cooking properly and the cheese was cooked just right. My family enjoyed this Texas toast garlic bread and we have bought it ever since.

Good, but, not great garlic toast

So good!

Comments about New York Brand Five Cheese Texas Toast:

I love New York Brand Five Cheese Texas Toast! It tastes like a magnificent cheesy bread and makes a great side to any meal. It also makes a great midnight snack! My only comment about this would be that it gets very greasy due to the amount of cheese on the bread. Other than that, this bread is to die for. I could eat it at any moment of the day!

All depends on what you're serving it with.

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about New York Brand Five Cheese Texas Toast:

This product is a bit tricky. Texas toast five cheese is quite enjoyable - for the most part. When served with the right entrée anyway. It makes a great side with spegghetti. It is also really great served as an appetizer with a side of marinara. However, it is not a good combination with chicken parmasian because it is just too much cheese to have at one time. It also is quite a bit oily a well so if you have abdominal issues of any kind, you may want to consider it with a side of rolaids. The seasoning / flavor of cheese, garlic and butter is lip smacking good. I am still somewhat on the fence about whether it's love or loathing though. I enjoy eating it but I don't enjoy the heartburn or bloating.

Good, but a little too oily for my liking

Comments about New York Brand Five Cheese Texas Toast:

New York Brand Five Cheese Texas Toast is so incredibly convenient. It takes me a good minute to make my own home made, But Texas Toast goes right from the freezer to the oven and only takes a few minutes to be done! Great flavor, the only downside to me is how buttery it is. It gets a little too soft in the middle after its cooked.

I would definitely recommend this product to others

Spaghetti best friend

Comments about New York Brand Five Cheese Texas Toast:

When it comes to garlic bread, Texas Toast definitely does it right. It's easy, quick and convenient. It's goes perfectly with any red sauce dish, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that I love to just eat it plain for snack sometimes. It is really high in carbs, but it tastes delicious.

A garlic bread type toast with five cheeses by New York Brand.

Comments about New York Brand Five Cheese Texas Toast:

New York Brand Five Cheese Texas Toast was pretty gross. I wasn't looking for perfection from a frozen garlic bread type side dish by any means, but this didn't even deliver mediocrity. My biggest complaint was the texture; it was dry and crumbly. The taste wasn't anything to write home about either. It was just sort of bland. I won't be buying this again anytime soon.

My favorite brand of Texas Toast

Comments about New York Brand Five Cheese Texas Toast:

I love New York brand Texas Toast. I find it to be the most flavorful brand out there, with just the right amount of butter and garlic flavor. The Five Cheese flavor is delicious and it has just enough cheese so that it still feels like a bread, not an open faced sandwich.

Delicious out of the toaster oven, and if you want something soft, you can microwave it too.

My son's favorite

from Collingswood, NJ

Comments about New York Brand Five Cheese Texas Toast:

I used to buy whole loaves of garlic bread at the store, but we always wound up with leftovers and wound up throwing them away most of the time. I tried the Texas Toast and everyone loves the, especially my son. As a teenager he loves being able to pop them in the oven as a side to a meal or even on their own. The cheese topped are his favorite, but they all are really good.