View more pregnancy tests

Other Pregnancy Tests:
New Choice
New Choice Pregnancy Test

False negatives on both test I bought.

I bought two took one 3 days after missed period took another 6 days after missed cycle both said negative waited 2 more days bought First Response and got clear dark positives. These tests are junk.

VA, USA

false

It works

I promised myself I would write a review is this product worked. I know how frustrating it is when trying to conceive and it has helped me to read other ladies reviews. So I want to help all the future moms out there if I can: I bought 1 dollar tree test 3 days before my period was suppose to come. It came out negative. Last time I was pregnant -I had a miscarriage two weeks later :( - the famous hormone was there because they did a urine test in the hospital and came out positive. That's why I tried it early this time too because I thought it would already be present. My period never came so I bought 5 dollar tree test and one digital in Safeway. They all came out positive. I am SO happy. And so afraid...I just want the poppy seed to stay in there and grow!!! Ok, good luck to all ❤️

Portland, OR

questions about this product

Ive taken four test recently and i get twp lines dark and then i get a faint line what does that mean??? They are all like that.

Madisom tn

true

dollar tree pregnacy test rating n review

Worked perfect

granite city, il

Just Makes Sense

If anyone is like me, then you are the type that with every hunch of preggo symptoms you run out to your local drug store, buy a $12 test, only to find out it's negative (I had one positive). As you know, that can be costly over time and make your husband lose faith that you are really prego when the time comes. I finally did some research and picked up a box of these test and guys...it's the same thing then the $12-$15 dollar boxes I was getting!!! Stop wasting money and pick up a couple boxes of these thing...I promise it will be a blessing in the long road. When you finally see that second line, THEN go out and buy a test for confirmation.

Houston, TX

Definitely worth it!!

I have used these so many times over the years and they have always worked really well. I will continue to use these if I need them again. The only thing that's a little different is that you have to pee into a cup first and use the squirter to put it on the test. It might be a little harder than some of the other tests, but it's worth it when you think about how much money you are saving per test. They are so expensive at other places. They work the same as other tests and you will see that they have the same percentage of accuracy that the other tests do. So it's a no brainer for me. I will go with spending a lot less money with the same results. Effectiveness It will do what a pregnancy test is suppose to do. You will find out if you are pregnant or not. This is also good if you want to check early because you can spend a few extra bucks for a few extra tests. It works well. Ease of Use It's pretty easy to use. I would say that other pregnancy tests are easier, especially the ones where you just pee on a stick. I'm not as big on the dropper thing and peeing in a cup, but I will choose it if it is that much cheaper.

USA

Baby test

They work as good or better than more pricey pregnancy tests! In my experience these tests show up positive long before others! I went to dr after testing positive; test dr gave me was negative! Still a week later no "curse" returned to dr, and wouldn't you know after pelvic exam I'm 4 weeks pregnant! I'll never over pay for pregnancy tests again! Effectiveness If you see 2 lines your pregnant! Ease of Use I prefer to use a small disposable cup to collect, makes things a lot less messy!

USA

They work great got a positive test. Got blood test at dr 7 hcg

Great test. You dont have to wait for a test to be shipped. I can test more than once a month. Why waste money on the expensive tests. Save your money you will need it to buy diapers if you get a bfp. Most of us ladies are poas junkies. Why break the bank to get a fix. Baby dust to all.

Silver Springs, NV

true

The Baby hpt worth the price and more.

This hpt test is definitely a bang for your buck.  Showed positive at 9-12 dpo.  Also, If you are a POAS addict definitely saves you money.  Have had no problems with evap. lines.Took a First response early result, and Ept hpt test and all showed negative.  The only disadvantages I've found is that it is not a stream test and you have to drop urine on it yourself, and the positive hpt is very very faint for me.  If you want to save money and want wonderful results I would definitely recommend it.

Rogers, AR

Wonderful test!

This is the brand of test I used for our middle child who was born in October 08.  I was planning to test on Valentine's day since that would be the day my period was due however I became sick around the 11th and just in case I didn't want to take any medicine that may harm the baby.  So I thought I would try this test because I had heard a lot of great reviews on it and it looked like it was remotely positive I wouldn't take anything until I went to the doctor the next day.  This test worked great it showed a dark positive almost instantly.  The next day when I went to the doctor they also gave me a pregnancy test and to me it looked identical to this test.  I would almost be willing to bet this are the same tests doctor's offices use in fact the doctor's office I went to last year with our last baby used a test that looked identical to these. They also hold the results great.  I'm one of those people that keeps these as a keepsake and they have faded a little bit but you can still read them very clearly.  Overall this is a great test and I would just save my money and buy these.  In fact if you are worried about your pregnancy those first few weeks you can buy several of these for the price you would pay for some of the other brands.

Crumpler, NC