Other Pregnancy Tests:
e.p.t.
e.p.t. Digital Pregnancy Test

e.p.t. Digital Pregnancy Test

For the EPT test to 99.9% accurate, I always get false readings

I have used EPT and EPT Digital preganacy test before, and for the company claim that they are 99.0% accurate, my friends and I must fall into the 0.1% inaccuracy.  I have taken both the digital and regular EPT preganct test, and everytime I have gotten a false reading.  I am 28 years old and if the test was accurate, then I would have over 10 children by now.  I know now  that i have an irregular period or menastral cycle, I only have a period once every three to four months.  Of course just like every other female in the world, if you miss your period then you are going to start  wondering what is going on and am I pregant or not?  Then you finally go and get a pregancy test and of course there are like twenty different test to choose from these days, and a lot of people choose EPT cause it's known as the Error Proof Test.  Trust me when I say that it is error proof, that is  just to get you to buy their product.  Don't fall for it.

Ugh! Never again!

The digital aspect of the test is nice in theory, simple pregant and not pregnant results---they forgot to add "when you are able to get results!" The battery life is extremely short lived and once the batterys gone the test is useless. I went to use this test, inserted my test stick into the digital piece for the first time and there was this error that said "see leaflet" which tells you to wait half an hour than attempt again (trying to hold your pee in for half an hour longer isn't the easiest thing to do I might add). So I waited and got nothing, the screen was blank. I called the manufacturer, as also instructed in the leaflet, who said that the battery had died, rendering the pricey test useless, and it would take up to a week for a replacement (maybe its only me, but when it comes to something such as a potential pregnancy a week is unacceptable). As the errors right in the leaflet and the manufacturer knew exactly what was wrong very quickly i'm assuming its a common issue. Moral of the story: this technology needs major improvements. Until then, stick to the simple batteryless plus-minus tests, not only are they cheaper but they are more reliable.

False positive digital read out!

from Montrose, PA

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Read
  • Fast Results

Cons

• Inaccurate Results

Comments about e.p.t. Digital Pregnancy Test:

I took this test and got a pregnant read out faster than I have ever gotten a read out prior! I was so impressed so happy to be carrying my first baby I made an appointment with my pcp that day!! I got my blood tested and it came back negative! Not pregnant. Very upset that this happened.

am i pregant?

from Spring, TX

Comments about e.p.t. Digital Pregnancy Test:

am i pregent? every women worries about that one important question.

some pregnancy test a so hard to read you can hardly make out that little pink lines one you can see clearly and the other you have to strane your eyes to make out if they cross. with the digital EPT pregnancy test it tells you if you are pregant or not pregant.

i remember the times i thought i was pregant i was sared i didnt know what to do. i took a regualer pregnacy test but i could not make out what it was so i thought Not pregant what teenage girl want to be pregant? i didnt but as time went on i did not recived my monthly period. i just didnt pay much attion to it i never thought that i would be pregant . but after about four months of no period i started to get a little scared and so i told my grandmother about it she ran to the store and got me a digital EPT pregnacy test i took it and after a few monent that seemed like they would never end it read pregant! i went to the doctor and found out i was now twinty four weeks pregany.

EPT Digital gave me confidence in my home pregnancy results.

from Lexington, KY

Comments about e.p.t. Digital Pregnancy Test:

The EPT Digital Pregnancy Test was easy to use and left no room for error in reading the results.  It gave me the confidence I needed in my home pregnancy test results.  I loved that it was affordable and easy to find.  It was imorptant to me to be sure my test results were accurate.

I used the older style test that have lines and wasn't sure I could trust them.  I also wanted a name I could trust.  EPT is one of my most trusted product names.  This is not the time to worry weather or not an off brand is as reliable as a the name brand!

The test was easy to preform.  I didn't even have to time it, the test has a built in timer that lets you know it's working.  The results came up quickly with a simple "Not Pregnant" or "Pregnant" reading in the display window.

The instructions were very easy to follow and I felt good about preformong the test correctly.  I knew that I had done everything I needed to.

Digital Pregnancy Test is easy and very clear!

from San Mateo, CA

Comments about e.p.t. Digital Pregnancy Test:

This e.p.t. Digital Pregnancy Test was very simple and very accurate. I used this test when I found out that I was pregnant with each of my kids. It was always the first one I even thought about using when I wanted to find out for sure if I was pregnant. I haven't even thought about trying a different brand as this one has always been reliable. The price is reasonable. I have always felt confident in e.p.t. pregnancy tests and would not trust another brand. I am glad that the directions are easy to understand and are straight forward. When the test is done, there is no question as to whether I was pregnant or not. There was no guessing game. I appreciate that the company has improved on their products throughout the years to make it even better to use and faster to find out and clearer in knowing the results. I am not a patient person and this product makes it easier to wait. e.p.t. is what this test is!

e.p.t. Digital Pregnancy Test is easy and very clear!

from Kirkland, WA

Comments about e.p.t. Digital Pregnancy Test:

E.p.t. Digital Pregnancy Test is the only digital test I buy.

from Mckinney, TX

Comments about e.p.t. Digital Pregnancy Test:

I really dislike e.p.t's non-digital pregnancy test, so I was extremely surprised how sensitive and accurate their digital test was.  I used to only take pregnancy tests with lines, but it is amazing how much you can put them in the light and turn them this way and that to make yourself believe you are seeing a faint line.  Also because of evaporation lines and other issues, I decided it might be time to try a digital.  I didn't do much research ahead of time, but at the beginning of my last pregnancy when I was testing with the first response line (non-digital) test I got a very very very faint line.  I went out that day and the ept digital happened to be on sale, so I bought it and used it that same afternoon.  It said pregnant!  I was impressed because I knew the first response tests are some of the most sensitive tests out there.  I still enjoyed using the rest of my first response line tests to see how my line was getting darker as my hcg was increasing.  My personal preference is using both of these tests to see if I'm pregnant.

Love this!

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about e.p.t. Digital Pregnancy Test:

I have used this product several times - i have a few children! this has always been accurate! i love that it is digital so you don't have to sit there guessing whether or not that second line is really there or not! i had that one time and now never again! i took that test late at night and wasn't sure if that second line was there or was my imagination. this was my first pregnancy. it was late at night and my husband didn't want to run out to the store so i had to wonder and wait the whole night to see if was actuatlly pregnant or not. the next day he went out and go thte digital ept test and sure enough i was pregnant. this one there is no guessing involved. the price is somewhat higher than the other types and the other brands but the knowledge of them being more accurate is worht the extra money to me. I would only use this in the future when i have the need and i would definately recommend these for anyone new to this!!

am I PREGNANT or NOT?

from Salisbury, MA

Comments about e.p.t. Digital Pregnancy Test:

I really liked the fact that the results tell you whether you are "PREGNANT" or "NOT PREGNANT" instead of having to wait to see if a second line is going to appear! The test is quick and accurate. The only drawback to this test is that the results dont stay on the display. I wanted to save the test and put it in my son's baby book!  I ended up going out and buying the 2 line test just to have something to save! ; ) So, if you want a momento of the moment you found out you were pregnant save yourself the money and pick up the 2 line test!

This was the easiest and best test to use!

from Happy Valley, OR

Comments about e.p.t. Digital Pregnancy Test:

This pregnancy test was so easy to use! I tried 3 other tests when trying to get pregnant with my son and all of them showed a negative result even though they advertised that they could detect pregnancy up to 5 days before a missed period. I was testing only 1 day before. The same day I used the EPT digital test, it read positive. It was more sensitive and so easy to read that you didn't have to second guess your self if you were reading it correctly. This is the only pregnancy test I will ever use again! It's not noticibly more expensive than traditional non-digital tests and is so much easier to use. This product took all of the apprehension and trepedation out of taking a pregnancy test. I have never been at ease like I was with this product. Good job EPT. You truly did make an error proof test that showed up positive before my missed period. I would recommend this product to every woman out there.

Great and accurate test

from Mobile, AL

Comments about e.p.t. Digital Pregnancy Test:

Ok, when you are waiting to find out if you are pregnant or not, you do not want a test that you have to guess if it is positive or not.  I LOVE the ept pregnancy tests.  It is such a great product that gives you what it promises, accurate results.  I have used these tests with both my pregnancies and they were right on with no question that I was pregnant.  I love that it only takes three minutes to read the results and the test is so easy to use.  I also love that you can take it up to five days before the first day or your missed period and have an accurate result.  The test results are clear and easy to read on whether you are or are not pregnant.  I would highly recommend this test to anyone who is seeking whether or not they are pregnant.  This test is a sure way to determine the results you are looking for.  Do not doubt any other tests.  Just buy this one and you will KNOW your results are right and accurate.