4.1
Nature's Bounty
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails

Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails

4.1

Where have you been all this time?! Love it!!!

I have been suffering from thinning hair for about 2 years.  I've tried all sorts of products that guarantee hair growth but to no avail.  The products were usually shampoos, conditioners, and creams that say they will thicken hair.  Then I thought about trying supplements.  I looked online and saw that a lot of people tried this and said it will work. I really wasn't expecting much, but this product actually works! I think it took me about a little under a month to actually notice the difference. This was my regimen: Wash hair with biotin shampoo, use Tresemme Naturals Radiant conditioner, take 1000 mcg of biotin pill, and 1 of Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin, And Nails.  After a month, I saw that my hair got stronger and my ponytail got thicker.  My nails were stronger and grew really fast.  I know that if I continue taking this supplement, my hair may potentially get thicker which is why I will continue buying this stuff! Please go out and try it!

disappointed

Have been taking for 3 months and hair still falling out. Will continue and give it 6 months, thinking it may take longer to kick in. will report back then.

disappointed

from Oregon

About Me First Time User

Pros

Cons

• Not Effective

Great product!

from Saint Louis, Missouri

About Me First Time User

Pros

• Effective

• Side Effects

• Daily Use
      • Good Supplement

Comments about Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails:

I like this product but I have never been a person who consistently use products, so I will try this product again. When I first started using this product, right away, I noticed that I had a lot of energy but it started to break my face out, so I stopped using the product. I noticed that my hair did grow a very good amount. I had only been taking the product for about a month. I will try the product again and try to stick with it this time.

10,000mcg 6mos, has made no difference.

Pros

Cons

• Ineffective

Comments about Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails:

I have been taking 10,000 mcg of Biotin for over 6mos,maybe closer to a year. No difference in my hair or nails.

Great Product

from San Antonio, Texas

Comments about Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails:

I was not sure about this product but had heard it may be what I needed to help my hair and nails become stronger after I had gastric bypass surgery. Within a months time I was able to not only see so much new growth coming out but my nails were so much stronger now. My nails were no longer brittle as they had been and now my hair has thickness to it once again. I will continue to use the product and I'm excited because I read they may be coming out with a gummy bear version of it.

Amazing product

Comments about Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails:

I have tried every type of vitamins to help improve my hair, skin, and nails. I have never found one to meet my needs! Until now ! With natures bounty I started seeing results within the first week. So did everyone else as well. I had many people ask me what I was doing differently to my hair to make it so healthy looking. As for my nails they had became strong and started growing. Unlike before they would brake off or just stay dull looking. There is also a extra bonus! they taste fantastic too.

Works well

Comments about Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails:

Like many other multivitamins, the pills can be large and difficult to swallow. Overall I've been using this product for a over a month and it works! Nails and hair grow faster and my skin has cleared up. I'm aware it works differently for everyone but I'm Very happy with it.

Fabulous 50

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails:

I am 50 years old and I have been using Nature's bounty for years in addition to an active lifestyle. As an African american woman many people dont believe in these products. It was recommended to me years ago and I feel great and best of all I have 5 sisters ranging from 45-59 I am in the middle, all have hot flashes, night terror, I think the use of these vitamins helped me tremendously, thank you Nature's
          Bounty!!!!!!!!!

These vitamins really work

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails:

I've been using my new hair, skin and nail vitamins for about a month now and I have noticed a huge different in the quality of hair, the clarity of my skin and the strength of my nails. I've also noticed an increase in energy (no change in sleeping habits) which was a nice surprise. I've actually had people notice a difference in my skin and hair, and they asked what I was doing. Of course I told them! I just wish I had found out about them sooner!

The best part about these pills is that they are so inexpensive! I looked at a lot of different brands before purchasing, and I was able to get these on sale buy one get one free which turned out to be a really good deal! People pay a lot on skin care, hair treatments and nail products, and I never knew that you could get all the benefits of them in one little pill! The only bad thing I've noticed is a slightly unpleasant smell when opening the bottle.

Where have you been all this time?! Love it!!!

from Arlington, VA

Cleared up my skin!

from Rome, GA

Comments about Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails:

I bought these vitamins after I saw a youtube video on how this make-up guru (jlovesmac1) raved about hair, skin, and nail vitamins helping her with her hair and such. I decided to go out and find some for myself and I selected these. I'm not sure why I exactly bought them because my hair and nails already grow quickly and strongly, but I wanted to try the out anyways. I started taking them and obviously didn't see any differences straight away. These take a little time, but in about two weeks I noticed my skin had cleared up quite a lot. I am a teen and so I do break out from time to time, especially around before that time of month. I noticed my zits shrinking and my skin just became more healthy-looking- it had this clearer glow to it. This was the main reason I continue to use this product. I feel like the vitamins really do help from within to clear up any blemishes.  As for my hair and nails, they were already strong before so I don't think there was much of a difference after taking the vitamins for about a month.