Other Supplements:
Nature's Bounty
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails

Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails

Where have you been all this time?! Love it!!!

I have been suffering from thinning hair for about 2 years.  I've tried all sorts of products that guarantee hair growth but to no avail.  The products were usually shampoos, conditioners, and creams that say they will thicken hair.  Then I thought about trying supplements.  I looked online and saw that a lot of people tried this and said it will work. I really wasn't expecting much, but this product actually works! I think it took me about a little under a month to actually notice the difference. This was my regimen: Wash hair with biotin shampoo, use Tresemme Naturals Radiant conditioner, take 1000 mcg of biotin pill, and 1 of Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin, And Nails.  After a month, I saw that my hair got stronger and my ponytail got thicker.  My nails were stronger and grew really fast.  I know that if I continue taking this supplement, my hair may potentially get thicker which is why I will continue buying this stuff! Please go out and try it!

10,000mcg 6mos, has made no difference.

I have been taking 10,000 mcg of Biotin for over 6mos,maybe closer to a year. No difference in my hair or nails.

10,000mcg 6mos, has made no difference.

Pros

Cons

• Ineffective

Great Product

from Adkins, TX

Comments about Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails:

I was not sure about this product but had heard it may be what I needed to help my hair and nails become stronger after I had gastric bypass surgery. Within a months time I was able to not only see so much new growth coming out but my nails were so much stronger now. My nails were no longer brittle as they had been and now my hair has thickness to it once again. I will continue to use the product and I'm excited because I read they may be coming out with a gummy bear version of it.

Amazing product

Comments about Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails:

I have tried every type of vitamins to help improve my hair, skin, and nails. I have never found one to meet my needs! Until now ! With natures bounty I started seeing results within the first week. So did everyone else as well. I had many people ask me what I was doing differently to my hair to make it so healthy looking. As for my nails they had became strong and started growing. Unlike before they would brake off or just stay dull looking. There is also a extra bonus! they taste fantastic too.

Works well

Comments about Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails:

Like many other multivitamins, the pills can be large and difficult to swallow. Overall I've been using this product for a over a month and it works! Nails and hair grow faster and my skin has cleared up. I'm aware it works differently for everyone but I'm Very happy with it.

Fabulous 50

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails:

I am 50 years old and I have been using Nature's bounty for years in addition to an active lifestyle. As an African american woman many people dont believe in these products. It was recommended to me years ago and I feel great and best of all I have 5 sisters ranging from 45-59 I am in the middle, all have hot flashes, night terror, I think the use of these vitamins helped me tremendously, thank you Nature's
      Bounty!!!!!!!!!

These vitamins really work

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails:

I've been using my new hair, skin and nail vitamins for about a month now and I have noticed a huge different in the quality of hair, the clarity of my skin and the strength of my nails. I've also noticed an increase in energy (no change in sleeping habits) which was a nice surprise. I've actually had people notice a difference in my skin and hair, and they asked what I was doing. Of course I told them! I just wish I had found out about them sooner!

The best part about these pills is that they are so inexpensive! I looked at a lot of different brands before purchasing, and I was able to get these on sale buy one get one free which turned out to be a really good deal! People pay a lot on skin care, hair treatments and nail products, and I never knew that you could get all the benefits of them in one little pill! The only bad thing I've noticed is a slightly unpleasant smell when opening the bottle.

Where have you been all this time?! Love it!!!

from Arlington, VA

Cleared up my skin!

from Rome, GA

Comments about Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails:

I bought these vitamins after I saw a youtube video on how this make-up guru (jlovesmac1) raved about hair, skin, and nail vitamins helping her with her hair and such. I decided to go out and find some for myself and I selected these. I'm not sure why I exactly bought them because my hair and nails already grow quickly and strongly, but I wanted to try the out anyways. I started taking them and obviously didn't see any differences straight away. These take a little time, but in about two weeks I noticed my skin had cleared up quite a lot. I am a teen and so I do break out from time to time, especially around before that time of month. I noticed my zits shrinking and my skin just became more healthy-looking- it had this clearer glow to it. This was the main reason I continue to use this product. I feel like the vitamins really do help from within to clear up any blemishes.  As for my hair and nails, they were already strong before so I don't think there was much of a difference after taking the vitamins for about a month.

Great Vitamins for Energy and Metabolism for Women!

from West Bloomfield, MI

Comments about Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails:

Nature's Bounty Hair,Skin, and Nails product is one of THE BEST vitamin products out there especially for women.  If you are looking for healthy hair, this product definitely produces the best results.  My hair grows extremely fast and the texture of my hair is soft and silky.  If you are wanting your hair to grow this is the way to go.  If you are looking for your nails to grow, this product has fast results for your nails to grow and grow very thick.  I have had to cut my nails more frequently now than ever.  If your nails are very brittle and bitey, then try this product and you will see results in a week of your nails getting stronger and healthier and will grow.  If you looking for your skin to look soft and less blemished, this product produces young looking, ageless, results and this product even helps your eyes to look whiter or less redlines.  Also Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin, and Nails helps with giving you the extra energy you need and it helps increase metabolism.  I have had extra energy to exercise even more now.  This is an all around product for women on the go.  I recommend any woman to take these everyday vitamins, they have excllent results! Enjoy!

I love Natures bounty Hair skin and Nail Viatmins

from Corpus Christi, TX

Comments about Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails:

Nature's Bounty Hair skin and nail Viatmins are great supplements if you are trying to grow your hair out, and nails and imrpoves the health of your skin. I have friends who where trying to grow out their hair on their own and could not do it. I recommed Hair skin and nail vitamins to them and their hair grew dramtically in 6 months time. I like natures bounty viatmins because not only are they good for your skin and hair and nails. But they contians nutrients that women need on a daily basis anyways. I just plain feel better when I take my hair skin and nail viatmins. I have been taking them for several years now, and I would not go a day without them.  They are also very afforabe vitamins at 6.99 a bottle you can't beat that price. You can pretty much pick them up @ any food store.  I would whole heartly recommed this product to any women friends of mine. I love hair skin and nail Viatmins.