Other Mattresses:
Spring Mattresses
Nature's Best
Nature's Best Newport II Queen Adjustable Bed

Nature's Best Newport II Queen Adjustable Bed

Great for someone with limited mobility.

from Saint Clair, MI

Comments about Nature's Best Newport II Queen Adjustable Bed:

I am confined to a wheelchair.  I need a bed that I can adjust so I am neither lying flat or sitting straight up.  The bed I have allows me to adjust the head and the feet to the desired position.  It also offers the choice of massage.  I can have the intensity controlled on the hand set.  This has been a positive in my life cutting back on the need for muscle relaxers and strong pain relievers.

One of the best gifts I was ever given by a great friend.

from Meridian, MS

Comments about Nature's Best Newport II Queen Adjustable Bed:

I received this bed as a goft from a friend. I had been in the hospital with a blood clot and a broken leg it 2 places. She decided to give this bed to me as a gift of friendship and a God send from her. I needed to keep my leg elevated because of my health problems.

The bed has the pillowtop on the matteress and it just feels like laying in a feather bed. eing able to make the legs or my head elevaed hs been very helpful. I have had been having to be in the bed most of the time since the middle of April. So, I have really een spoiled by this bed.

I would recomend this bed, even if I didn't have my health problems and needed it. It was not too expensive, but it is well worth the price and more.