4.8

Nature Made Calcium 500mg with Vitamin D Tablets

4.8

Really helpful!

Comments about Nature Made Calcium 500mg with Vitamin D Tablets:

As I approach "that time in life", my doctor recommended taking a Calcium supplement. Unsure what brands were better than others, I asked him for his opinion and he immediately recommended Nature Made Calcium. While I'm not sure Nature Made is really better than other brands, he seems to think they are so that was good enough for me since I trust his opinion.

I bought the vitamins and began taking a supplement the next morning. Surprisingly to me, they do really seem to help. My calcium levels were checked when I had my original appointment and then I had a second check up six months later and much to my surprise, my calcium levels were higher and to my knowledge, taking the calcium supplement was the only thing that I did different that would have affected these levels so I can only assume that is the reason that the levels improved.

I would suggest people (especially women) speak with their doctor to see if a calcium supplement is right for them.

My wife uses Nature Made Calcium 500mg tablets with Vitamin D3

from Skokie, IL

Comments about Nature Made Calcium 500mg with Vitamin D Tablets:

My wife has potential for Osteoporosis and so her physician has asked her to take a calcium supplements for years. Early on, we identified this product, the Nature Made Calcium 500mg tablets with Vitamin D3 as a good product with great value.

The Nature Made Calcium 500mg tablets with Vitamin D3 comes in a bottle of 300 tablets, and is often on a buy one get one free offer at Jewel Food Stores, the local representative of the Supervalu chain.

Each pill contains 500mg of calcium and 200 IU of Vitamin D3.. Vitamin D3 is the type actually generated in human skin when in sunlight.

She takes two tablets daily. The Nature Made Calcium 500mg tablets with Vitamin D3 is recommended to be taken with meals, presumably to improve the absorbtion of the vitamin.

One con is that the pills are fairly large. She prefers taking smaller pills, but she can take these.

The Nature Made Calcium 500mg tablets with Vitamin D3 is a great product and I can recommend it.

quality calcium

from Needham Heights, MA

Comments about Nature Made Calcium 500mg with Vitamin D Tablets:

This is the first Nature Made product I have purchase and I bought this nature made Calcium with Vitamine D for my gradmom who is 80 years old and she is recommended by her doctors to take the Calcilum and Vitamin D for osteopenic. This product also contains other minerals such as Magnesium, Zinc, Boron, so it's a good resounce  The nature made one is easy to take. My grandma only needs to take 2 capsule per day, which she has to always remember. The one issue to this product is the size of each tablet. It's a little bit bigger than expected. To the elderly, it's not that easy to swallow.  Right now, she has been taken this one for 6 months, and she said she doesn't even have heart burn any more. The price is right. I paid almost half the price I will if I buy Ciltrate. So this is a very economical way to get the Calicium supplement. In summary, this is a quality product with reasonable price .

Nature Made almost pays for itself

from Livingston, TX

Comments about Nature Made Calcium 500mg with Vitamin D Tablets:

Nature Made Calcium with vitamin D is something we all need.  Did you know that if you have an office job, you are lacking vitamin D?  Nature Made is often on sale for buy 1 get 1 free.  Plus if you enter the codes on the website after 500 points they send you a coupon.

Just like it came from natural sources

from Easley, SC

Comments about Nature Made Calcium 500mg with Vitamin D Tablets:

I always take Nature Made Vitamins and Supplements.   I can rest assured that I am getting what is written on the label and not fillers and possibly contaminated products !   It was recently written in the newspaper about vitamins and supplements coming from other countries were not pure or were contaminated.   I always take Nature Made to I can be sure that I am getting what's described!!

Naturemade Calcium has helped me through a very bad time

from Freedom, PA

Comments about Nature Made Calcium 500mg with Vitamin D Tablets:

I have been using Naturemade calcium for several years now and I am grateful for it.I am still in recovery from Leukemia and if I didn't have my vitamins ans Calcium I am not sure that I would be doing this well.

I trust the effectiveness and gentleness of Nature Made Calcium

from Dubuque, IA

Comments about Nature Made Calcium 500mg with Vitamin D Tablets:

Nature Made Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc combination supports the relief of my Restless Legs Syndrome.  Since taking the recommended dosage every morning and 2 hours before bedtime, as an adjunct to my prescription medication, I have finally slept better than I have in 3 years.  My legs are calm all night, and I only require half the recommended dosage of the prescription, so don't suffer the usual side effects of drowsiness all day long.  It's a perfect marriage!

This is the best because it is easily absorbable & easy to take.

from Sarasota, FL

Comments about Nature Made Calcium 500mg with Vitamin D Tablets:

As a **Gastric Bypass patient**, I know how important absorbability is because we have a malabsorbtion problem as a result of our surgery, and the decrease in the amount of food we eat.

This product is **ideal for senior men and woman** because your digestion is less efficient as you age and absorbability is very important. Also, as seniors, we are very aware of the necessity of good calcium supplementation to **prevent bone loss!**