Other Snacks & Cookies:
Nabisco

Nabisco - Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies

This is a pretty good cookie!

The Nabisco chocolate chip cookies are pretty good. I have a lot of family members that like these. My kid's grandparents always have a package of these in their cookie drawer for when the kids come over. They are usually eaten up pretty fast. I would have given these a higher rating, but there are many chocolate chip cookies out there that I have liked better. I will say that these are one of my husband's favorite cookies though. I guess that it just depends on the person. These are pretty tasty though. These go best in a glass of milk. The milk soaks into the cookie fast and makes the bite taste even better. You get a nice crunch biting into these. The Nabisco chocolate chip cookies are filled with chocolate chips. These are easy to find in stores and at a pretty decent price. These have been around for awhile and I'm sure they will be requested for me to buy in the near future. Although these are good I would rather have a softer cookie. These are nice to have from time to time.

What Happened to the Size of these Cookies

I haven't Purchased these Cookies in Years and I was Expecting the Same Size & Taste

as I Remember. i forgot the Size but it was the Big Package in 2...Read complete review

as I Remember. i forgot the Size but it was the Big Package in 2 Closed Air Tight Bags.

I Opened the Package and even that Looked Flimsy as You Twist the Plastic to keep it

Fresh and to me that looked Cheap. The Cookies were Smaller and I just was not Happy

with What I saw and I Think The Batch was just a Tad Over Cooked as the Bottoms were

not that Perfect Color of Chocolate Chip Cookies were are all used to. The Taste was

not that Nabisco Quality I had known for Years. Just that above Average Taste and not

that Yummy Taste where You can't Wait for the Next Cookie. Not for the Trash but an

Okay Cookie and You can still Taste the Chocolate Chips but the Rest of the Cookie

was Average. I Remember those Commercials on Tv and I think His Name was Mort

Meet and His Superman Looking Costume and Eating my Chips Ahoy's that were

Super Cookies. Now I should have Purchased the other Famous Cookie they Bake,

Now not so Super and if I can almost call them a Blooper.

This is a pretty good cookie! - 1997-2005

from Toronto, Ontario

About Me Simple Tastes

Pros

• Delicious

Cons

• Stale

• Snacking

Comments about Nabisco - Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies:

The Nabisco chocolate chip cookies are very good. I have a lot of family members that like these.

Great Chocolate Chip Cookies

from Utah

Comments about Nabisco - Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies:

When we look for premade chocolate chip cookies, Chips Ahoy are typically the first kind that we turn to. They always taste fresh and good, and they are always cooked for the right length of time (I've never had a Chips Ahoy cookie that was burned or tasted underdone). The recipe is a good cookie recipe, and as the name implies, the always have plenty of chocolate chips in them. The biggest downside that I have with them is the style of packaging. For one, once the package is opened, it cannot be resealed. So unless someone seals them in a separate container, they can dry out rather quickly, especially in the dry climate of Utah where I live. On top of that, the plastic tray barely fits into the foil wrapper. If one pulls the tray out of the wrapper, it is very difficult to put it back in. So I would highly recommend the cookies themselves, but I would like to see Nabisco improve the packaging.

Chunky choc chips to die for

Comments about Nabisco - Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies:

I love cookies and so I love Chips Ahoy Cookies. From my past and present experiences with this brand the cookies were never small in size and are reasonably priced at the stores. It has that real chocolatey taste even though it’s not home-made it is crumbly and crunchy and has the right cookie texture that I personally enjoy which is its dry crunchy centre. The choc chips within the cookie are desirable in size and melt in your mouth, it is a heavenly cookie. It is a crowd pleaser and there are always arguments amongst the kids, so I make sure to stock up on this Chips Ahoy Cookies. It is great to have with coffee, at work, or even pack a couple in the kids’ lunch boxes; it’s a great tasting snack. The Nabisco brand doesn't cheap out on the chocolate chunks in the cookie and its quality is just as good as home-made cookies. I would recommend this choc chip cookie to anyone looking for a tasty chocolate sweet as it is one of the better store cookie brands sold today.

This is a pretty good cookie!

from Puyallup, WA

Crunchy Goodness in Every Bite

Comments about Nabisco - Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies:

I have grown up with Chips Ahoy cookies and I still eat them to this day. My kids have now fallen in love with these too. You get quite a large amount of cookies in each tray and I love how they have added the re-sealable wrappers to each package. This means when you peel back the covering on the cookie tray you can then just put it back and it seals itself with a sticky side on the foil. This does a great job of keeping the package sealed in the cabinet. The cookies are always crunchy and each cookie is chock full of chocolate chips. Overall, these are a great cookie and are fun to dunk in milk, they hold up well and don't get soggy. Yummy treat for all.

from Georgia

Comments about Nabisco - Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies:

I love Nabisco - Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies! I love the taste of the chocolate chips in the cookies and the overall taste of the cookies. They make a great snack and are very scrumptious. Although these cookies have a great taste, I do not like how crumbly the cookies are or how powdery they are. When you pick them up they seem to instantly fall apart. They taste great, however, and many of my friends request that I have Nabisco - Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies at get-togethers.

Who doesn't love Chips Ahoy?

Comments about Nabisco - Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies:

Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies have been a nearly every party I've been to in my life and for good reason. They are quick, easy, and everybody seems to love them. The cookies are fairly small (2-3 bites), crunchy, and loaded with semi-sweet chocolate chips. I personally prefer warm, homemade cookies, but Chips Ahoy are a nice convenient snack, and they travel much better than homemade cookies. My family likes to take them on camping trips and use them instead of graham crackers for making s'mores. They are also a great for dunking in milk.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies

Comments about Nabisco - Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies:

I have always loved chocolate and I have always loved cookies so what could possibly be wrong with Nabisco Chips Ahoy? I always open the packet to reveal some exquisite looking cookies with chocolate chunks displayed in such a way that you can't help but drool. They are none too small either! To be honest, there is not a better looking cookie in my opinion. Then I bite into the drier-than-expected outer edge which reveals an equally dry center. Yes it is chocolatey, and yes it has bite but the perfect cookie for me, has a lightly crunchy outside and a softer, almost moist center. This does not have that and I'm always left feeling 'are they past their best buy date?' But they never are. So why am I always disappointed there are never enough cookies in the packet? The truth be told I am saddened that the cookies are not fresher tasting than they are, but am going to stop buying them? No!

I would have to say its one of the best!

Comments about Nabisco - Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies:

Growing up my mom always had a package of Nabisco - Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip cookies in our cabinet. They were so delicious and went great with an ice-cold glass of milk. They kept their crunch and did not get soggy when dunking them in milk. I love that they still have this cookie around along with many new additions to chips ahoy.

Next best thing

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Nabisco - Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies:

I wouldn't label myself a cookie lover. I like cookies but generally I prefer the home made selection most of all. Not when it comes to chips ahoy though. They are great cookies. Although they don't taste home made, they are one of the best packaged cookies on the market - in my opinion. They are crispy with a light coconut under tone. Although, I don't believe there is any coconut in them. The chips aren't super hard, believe it or not. they somewhat firm but somewhat melty. I also enjoy the crunch this cookie offers. The cookies come in several convenient package types. It makes them easy to pack for a to go lunch, picnics or at home. They are a high quality cookie tat I often recommend to others and purchase for myself as well as my children.