3.4

3.4

"Ripped Off"

from El Paso, TX

Comments about Musotica.com:

DO NOT BUY FROM MUSOTICA. I placed an order over 3 months ago, around 114 dollars for three shoes. About a month later from placing the order I grew concerned so I checked the status of my order and it had been canceled, due to "discontinued item". I was not notified via email or phone call, even though I had provided that information during the checkout process. So I contacted musotica and I was told that they would search if they have them in stock and would reprocess the order and I would be notified if I wanted to reprocess the order, NO NOTIFICATION. A week later from when I called them, I then call again and they now tell me that I had been sent "notification that items are discontinued" via email for the past month. Due to my failure to respond to these phantom emails that musotica sent to my email, I was forfeited "moneyback" option and was given store credit. Although I was still receiving "sales" adds from musotica, I did NOT receive a single notification that I would not get my money back and it would be considered store credit. I contacted them again and they gave me a coupon code, so I continued to shop so that I can get something for what I AM FORCED TO PURCHASE due to my store credit. I found items that I am willing to purchase due to the situation that musotica put me in, and again I am charged shipping and handleing charges. I never recieved my initial order and had paid, then I am forced towards "store credit" and again I must pay shipping for these new items that I choose. Basically I was "phantomly" notified; and must pay twice for shipping and handling, when I paid for my first order ( items + shipping= nothing, must re-order) and I must now choose new items AND AGAIN pay for shipping.

Worst Customer Service Experience Ever

from Lake Ariel, PA

Comments about Musotica.com:

They do not follow their own guidelines. When I was on the phone with a "customer service representative," and asked for a manager, she said she was the manager....YEAH RIGHT. They people have poor policies that they only follow if it benefits them, and when on the phone, they are VERY VERY Rude and Inconsiderate. I did not get my product in time and the reasoning was "Halloween Traffic." REALLY???? They people need to go out of business or learn business, because currently, this has been possibly my worst customer experience ever!!!!

Best Site

from New York, NY

Comments about Musotica.com:

Out of all the lingerie sites I have ordered things for my wife on , THIS SITE IS THE BEST in EVERY RESPECT ! Fantastic customer service and all my orders have been correct and delivered in a timely fashion . The quality has been outstanding . I will not ever consider ordering from another site again after dealing with this fantastic online store . Very customer friendly and professional!

Perfect Fit

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Musotica.com:

I ordered my costume last year on Musotica.com and loved it. My costume was perfect and fit great on me.I'm a plus size female and was a little worried that it wouldn't fit, but it was perfect. It is usally hard to find costumes but Musotica.com had a great selection. I'm glad I found a site that provides the best costumes.

Musotica's Great

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Musotica.com:

I had a great experience with musotica.com I had an issue with an item I ordered (didn't fit) and the customer service was amazing! They took care of my exchange quickly and I received the new size within a few days. I would recommend this site to everyone. Thanks Musoitca!

Perfect Party Dress

from Casar, NC

Comments about Musotica.com:

I needed a dress for my friends 30th birthday party and I found the cutest dress at musotica.com I called first to make sure they had it in stock and the customer service rep was very helpful. They actually shipped it out the day I called and made sure I had it in time for the party. The dress looked amazing! I'll be looking for the perfect bikini in a few weeks and I know just where to go.

Just In Time

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Musotica.com:

I was going to the Bahamas with my boyfriend for our anniversary and I needed a few swimsuits but I needed them within 3 days. I called musotica.com and the customer service rep helped me pick 4 amazing swim suits. 2 Crochet bikinis and 2 regular bikinis. She shipped them out to me that day and I received them the very next day. Needless to say I had a great time inth Bahamas and my boyfriend loved me in the suits. I would definetly shop there again. Thanks musotica. your the best!

Fantastic Valentine's Day thanks to Musotica!

from North Hollywood, CA

Comments about Musotica.com:

I ordered something special for Valentine's Day from Musotica and I couldn't be happier! They were super friendly, the price was great, and I'm happy with my new lingerie. I love their new blog, too! They seem to be incorporating more stuff every day so anyone complaining about selection obviously hasn't stopped by the site in a while. Thanks Musotica!

Terrible, a bunch of idiots work here!

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Musotica.com:

Do not ever shop here. I was sent a wrongly sized item and they refused to take it back. Extremely rude and clearly have no idea how to run a business. Absolutely do not shop here. Go elsewhere. Their merchandise is cheap and their service is terrible