Other Misc. Vitamins:
Melaluca

Melaluca

awesome products and customer service

from Allen, TX

Comments about Melaluca:

I love most of the melaluca products....I use the home, health, beauty, and medical products.  There isnt anything out there like it.  And the customer service is the best. My favorites are the Envia hair products, they are the best.  I alos love the laundry detergent, dish soap and detergent, body lotions and soaps.  The melaluca based products work very well they melagel helps with cuts.  Nicole miller beauty products are wonderful as well.  Her lipsticks last forever and the make up goes on smooth and is long lasting..I use all of her makeup.  I love the cleaners as wel. Solugueard smells so good.  My daughter, who is 7 loves the meal replacement bacrs and the fiberwise bars.  I do not use the aily vitamins because it is too many pills fr me to take, but I do love the florify.

Never Shop anywhere else

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Melaluca:

will be a customer going on about 4 1/2  years now and my family and I love the products, friendships and great customer service. original  looking for less harmful products due to asthma. Was getting harder  to use cleaning products in home without getting sick. Love the laundry products, lotion, body products, cleaning products, and diet and health products. Will be a customer always.