Other Misc. Home Appliances:
Maytag
Maytag Front Load Washer/Dryer Pedestal with Drawer

Maytag Front Load Washer/Dryer Pedestal with Drawer

My new Maytag washin machine is the best I've ever had!

Comments about Maytag Front Load Washer/Dryer Pedestal with Drawer:

After recently purchasing a Maytag top load high energy efficient washing machine, I was pleased to see how little water it used and how clean the clothes get. It is also the first time that I've had a washing machine large enough to wash a king sized blanket, which I am grateful for. I cannot say enough about this machine other than it was costly, but everything like this appears to have doubled in price in the last 15 years.

Pedestal Drawer for Maytag Washer/Dryer

from Liberty, MS

Comments about Maytag Front Load Washer/Dryer Pedestal with Drawer:

Before I had to take retirement I owened my own repair business. In my opinion the pedestal is not strong enought to support the washer. It allowes the washer to shake and walk across the floor. It would help if it had cross braces to help keep the pedestal square. The pedestal should also be made of a little heaver meteral. After a time the white front of the pedestal will turn all most yellow. One way to help stop the pedestal from letting the washer shake so much is to put weight in the pedestal drawer. The pedestal does make the door of the washer a good height to load and unload the washer. With the washer on the pedestal you can remove the drawer and this will give you acess to the acess plate on the bottom of the washer. This allowes you to do someof the service work with out haveing to move the washer

The same pedestal is also used for the dryer. The pedestal is pleanty strong enought to support the dryer. The pedestal also makes the dryer door a good height to load and unload.

Great performance but get the extended warrantee!

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Maytag Front Load Washer/Dryer Pedestal with Drawer:

The Neptune washer has performed very well - it spins out the clothes so dry they hardly need any drying, is so much milder on the clothes than an adjutator that the clothes last much longer AND washes out every stain we have!  The only problem was that we needed 3 service calls in 18 months so I would definitely recommend the extended service warrantee!