Other Misc. Face Makeups:
Concealers
Maybelline
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer + Treatment

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer + Treatment

Actually covers the dark circles....without clumping!

This has become my favorite undereye concealer. I have always struggled to find ones that actually cover up my dark circles WITHOUT clumping or being completely obvious that I have makeup on under my eyes. This one goes on smooth and easy. It also contains a moisturizers which I love because as the day goes on the skin under my eyes tends to get dry and my old makeup used to clump up and look awful. At the end of the day my eye makeup still looks good when I wear this.

I also have very sensitive skin, making it hard to find makeup at times. I know it sounds gross but I used to get rashes from a lot of my makeups and my skin looked awful. I have never had a reaction when wearing this and it also has helped to even out my complexion under my eyes.

I also like that I found it very easy to found a color that matched my skin when purchasing this undereye concealer.

My only complaint is that you need to make sure that you store this in an upright positin (do not just throw it in your makeup bag) otherwise some of the liquid travels up the inside of the bottle and then when you twist and use it that makeup is stuck up there and gets wasted.

Not a great makeup

I have undereye circles and bags under my eyes. This product is harsh on the delicate eye tissue beneath the eye. You turn the collar to meter out the right amount and then press it against the undereye area. Pressing against the under eye can be painful and make the tissue sore. Dab a bit onto your finger tip and use it. I won't buy this item again.

I won't stop buying it

from Jahra , Kuwait

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Covers Well
  • Doesn't Wear Off
  • Easy To Apply
  • Goes On Smoothly

Cons

• Under Eyes

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer + Treatment:

I just apply it as a concealer and a highlighter and I really like it and you can pick the color that matches your skin easily.

Finally getting it right.

from Oley, Pa

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
    • Covers Well
    • Doesn't Clump
    • Doesn't Wear Off
    • Easy To Apply
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Multipurpose

Cons

• Age Spots
      • Discoloration
      • Under Eyes

Being in my 50's has. Changed a lot of things unfortunately my skin texture is one of these change. My concealer wasn't doing the job it use to do. Actually aging me a bit because it would turn so dry. I've been looking for something new. Scoured the Internet for reviews and I finally chose this one to try. I'm so glad I did cause it works and it last all day. I dab it on the the area lightly and blend with a makeup brush. It doesn't cost a fortune either.

• Skin Tone:
      • Fair

Wonderful brightening Concealer!

I started using this about a little over a year ago. Prior to using this i had been shopping around for a high end concealer but cringed at the price point. I then started surfing the net and looking for drugstore alternatives. I came across a review on this concealer and immediately had to try the product for myself. I am so glad I did. Its a great creamy concealer for the under eye area. I love the brightening effect and also doesn't crease. My only gripe is I would love to see a more of a variation in tone. All in all a great drugstore option for concealer. I will continue to repurchase this product as I find it is very comparable to high end at a fraction of the cost.

Actually covers the dark circles....without clumping!

from Spencerport, NY

Not a great makeup

from Spokane, WA

my #1

I have heard and seen on youtube that there are many people that dont like the applicator, but I personally do. It is easy, convenient and I do not have to use my fingers to apply the product. The coverage of the product is great too, it is very creamy. I would say that this is a medium to-full coverage concealer.

a concealer to remove the appearance of aging.

this product is amazing! i love this concealer! this concealer definitely hides the dark circles under my eyes. Also, i like that i can get this product at any drugstore and is so easily accessible. i also like the price of this product as it is very affordable.

I love this

This is the only concealer I consistently buy. I hate my dark circles, which unfortunately are hereditary. It does a great job at covering them up without looking caked on. The applicator is awesome- doesn't leave smudging and you aren't forced to use your fingers afterward to smooth it out. You can put it on small or big areas and it covers flawlessly. The formula is creamy without being too heavy. It feels airy on my face and I have found the perfect color to match my skin tone.

Love Maybelline Instant Age rewind product but not the packaging

from Coatesville, PA

This concealer works great around the eye area. I use it under my eyes and at the outside corners to brighten the eye area. The color blends well as I use it under an overall face makeup. It does not cake up in fine lines. I love the sponge applicator tip and it works well to apply the product. I love the idea of the twist to get the product to come out into the sponge area, but after only a few uses, the red plastic twist part cracked and would no longer work the screw inside that presses the plastic down onto the product to squeeze it out onto the sponge. I can still get the product out but I have to hold the plastic together, then try to push it down so the screw part inside will press down the product. I will buy this again, but am seriously considering writing to the company as I am pretty annoyed about how much product is still in the container and whether or not I'll be able to get it out.

Buying more of this!

from Reading, PA

I bought this product because I have dark under eye circles. This product was awesome at covering them! Other products were too thick and accentuated my fine lines or were too thin and didn't cover enough. This was jussssst right. I love it and I just bought more!