Other Misc. Face Makeups:
CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer

CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer

Pros

Cons

CG & Olay make a great team!

I wear makeup daily, mostly to cover blemishes such as acne.  I suffer from monthly acne (if you catch my drift).  I was really hestitant about buying such an expensive product but I really needed something with good coverage, as the average liquid foundation was just not cutting it.  This makeup works wonders!  You do need to use a clean sponge when applying because it has to be applied evenly.  It has a smooth finish, and really looks and feels nice.  I was applying the makeup one day to cover a zit that had popped up overnight, and after I finished I asked my husband can you see the zit....and he said "what zit!!".  That made my day!  To find a nice clean makeup that covers so well is rare.  CG Olay is a product worth buying!

could use some work

I received this product from Bzzagent along with several other covergirl and olay makeup products. I was a bit skeptical at first since i have converted to mineral makeup a few years back, but i thought i would give it a try. Once i received my makeup products to try i indeed did just that. I used the concealer, then the foundation, then the blush and lastly the eye corrector. The concealer is just as wonderful as most concealers except it does not conceal as much as i thought it would. If you are going to pay more for a product because it is high end or supposedly more advanced than other makeup products than i would expect it to cover and conceal more. It conceals minor spots or uneven skin but if you have a pimple that is remotely bigger than a small bump it wipes right over it. I prefer spending less on my other concealers that either conceal the same or give more coverage than the covergirl and olay concealer.

This product works wonders for me

from TX

Comments about CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer:

I have horrible dark circles under my eyes and have tried to use concealers for a long time to get the coverage I need. I recently bought the CoverGirl & Olay Eye Concealer and it is a great product. They packaging says that it is an eye concealer but I use all over my face before applying makeup and my finished look is amazing. Every blemish and scar that I have is concealed without a gunky, flaky finish. The color of the concealer easily blends with my skin tone to give me a natural, fresh and younger look and glow to my skin that I haven't seen in years. The dark circles under my eyes are minimalized and I have a more professional look at work. My husband even noticed a big difference and said that I looked years younger. I love this product and the smoothness that it gives to my skin. I have a scar on my arm that bothers me when I wear sleeveless shirts and I apply a small amount of this concealer on it and a small amount of face powder. It covers the scar easily and does not smear onto anything that my arms touches.

Good concealer

Comments about CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer:

I really like using the concealer for under my eyes. It covers my dark circles well. It is nice a creamy and hydrates my skin too. I have dry skin, so having the olay moisture is really helpful. It has lasted me a long time and I use it everyday. I usually put a little bit of it onto my finger and tap it onto my skin with my ring finger gently. It blends very nicely and really brightens my eyes up. I don't think it ever looks cake or heavy which is also very good. I also thought that it was a very good price point and it can be found at any mass merchandiser or drug store like cvs, or walgreens. I especially liked the container because it is nice a small to fit into my cosmetic bag and doesn't take up a lot of room.I thought that the color matched me perfectly and it comes in a wide range of colors. I always like using cover girl products, and this one is really great for everyday use.

Love it!

Comments about CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer:

I love this concealer. I think the lightest shade runs a little dark but I can make it work. It's the best under-eye concealer I have ever tried. It doesn't crease or look cakey on me, even after hours of wear. It does have some moisturizing properties, which is nice. I will buy this again!

works very well

from Delray Beach, FL

Comments about CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer:

I've been using covergirl & olay simply ageless concealer for close to a year now. I was hesitant to try it as I've never liked any concealers I've tried before. However what a difference this product was from my past ones. This one very NOT dry. It is moist and easy to apply. It actually does the job of concealing dark skin under the eyes. It took me a while but I eventually learned to use a little at a time otherwise too much is left on your finger. I really didn't expect to like it as much as I did. I use it in conjunction with the CoverGirl & Olay 2-in-1 Foundation which is also a great product. Together I am very happy with both products as they both go on so easily, the application takes no time at all. There's no problem applying my eye shadow and liners in any connection to the concealer as well. I very much recommend this product to you to try out. I'd be interested in coming back to this site and see the future opinions on this product.

Great Coverage and Value

from Hammond, IN

Comments about CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer:

Unfortunately, my age is beginning to show on my face. I found other makeup brands settling in fine lines in my forhead and around my eyes. I started searching for a solution and decided to try CoverGirl Simply Ageless. I have used CoverGirl and Olay products my entire life and they are both brands that I trust. I also have enjoyed seeing the ads for the product featuring Ellen Degeneres. She appeals to me and seems like a person who would not endorse a product that she did not believe in or did not work. The product is easy to find at most major drugstore chains. I waited until it went on sale and also used a coupon. I don't wear makeup every day but this is a great option when I want to look prettier and more polished. I was able to find just the right shade with so many choices available. It took a little while to get the hang of using the sponge, but it really did apply the makeup evenly. I found it looked even better about 15 minutes after application when it had time to hydrate my skin.

CG & Olay make a great team!

from Shallotte, NC

Comments about CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer:

A concealer that works very well.

from La Vista, NE

Comments about CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer:

I am a creature of habit and have been buying the same concealer for probably 15 years at least.  I ran out and decided to try something new, and I am so glad I did.  I really like how smoothly this concealer goes on, how easy it it to apply, and how it covers so well.  I have always had terrible circles under my eyes and always have to wear concealer, and this is great.  I also really like how it is swirled with white - I think it looks neat in the container.  It isn't even half gone and I use it daily, so I feel like it is a very economical product that works very well.  I wouldn't even have to wear other make up if I didn't want to because this covers so completely.  The color matches my skin tone perfectly, and there were lots of choices to I think there would be one for every skin type.  I don't like things that have scent, and this concealer has no odor at all.  It just takes a little bit to conceal, and I like that it only takes a few seconds to apply.  I am glad I made the switch!

Light Coverage

from Sherwood, OR

Comments about CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer:

This concealer comes in a small jar-like container. .3 oz. It has concealer and the Olay Serum (which looks like a white moisturizer) swirled together. I have very fair skin with freckles and I use color #215.

I use this product to help conceal the tiny visible blood vessels on my eyelids that show because of my fair skin. I use a small brush to apply (I am 47 so I don't want to use my finger to apply it since I feel this pulls on my skin too much) - a small amount is all that is needed - and it is very lightweight. You can use this all alone, which I do when I'm just running errands or in a rush, or you can layer with eyeshadow on top for a more polished look. It gives my eyeshadow a nice base and helps it last longer.

One problem I have with this line of foundations, correctors blushes, etc. is that I have noticed they tend to dry out after awhile. I always seal the jar tightly after use, but eventually there are large cracks in the product (you can see some cracking in the photo). I am a BzzAgent and was given a sample of this product in exchange for my honest opinions of the products pros and cons.

I love this stuff!

from Carol Stream, IL

Comments about CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer:

I am not someone who enjoys buying makeup.  I always find it a chore to get the right color and something that feels good on my face.  I might pick something too dark or too light or it's too heavy on my face.  Sometimes the stuff rubs off on my phone or the collar of my jacket!

This product was the answer to all my problems.  It has great makeup and great moisturizer!  It's the best of both worlds.  You get the Cover Girl quality of makeup along with the moisturizing aspect of Olay.  This makeup is light and creamy, not heavy and gloppy.  The coloring matches my face well.  It doesn't seem caked on and it feels very moisturizing.

I'm not a big face of the advertising campaign they have going for this, but I haven't let it keep me from trying it out.  I am constantly looking for makeup with moisturizers that don't make my face look greasy.

There's coupons for these products in the Sunday paper and magazines if you keep an eye out!

Conceals Like it Says

from Colonial Heights, VA

Comments about CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer:

I received the Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer through my participation in Bzz Agent. I received the covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation, Corrector, Blush & Eye Concealer. Of the 4 products the Eye Concealer is my favorite. Dark cirles under my eyes are my biggest problem no matter how much rest and/or sleep I get. I like the packaging of this Eye Concealer because it is not in the typical "lipstick tube" type container. I think the pan is much more versatile. The eye concealer is still small enough to easily tuck into your makeup kit or purse for on the go.

The Eye Concealer feels very creamy & did not feel like a "2nd skin" on my face. It went on smooth & was easy to apply. It worked great for covering the dark circles under my eyes and for smaller red spots. For darker circles or large bumps or pimples I had to use the concealer with the Covergirl & Olay simply Ageless Corrector for maximum coverage.

I felt for the brand & also having to use another product with it if necessary the suggested retail price is a bit high. However, compared to the "high end" brands this is a bargain & in my opion works better than most of those brands I have tried.

I will continue to use the Covergirl & Olay Eye Concealer.