Other Coffees:
Instant Coffee
Maxwell House
Maxwell House Regular Instant Coffee

Maxwell House Regular Instant Coffee

I always have a can of this in my fridge!

Comments about Maxwell House Regular Instant Coffee:

Although I drink regular Maxwell House coffee every morning, I still keep this instant stuff on hand when I need a little extra help pulling an all-nighter and I don't want to make a whole pot of coffee so late. All I need is a spoon and a can of Diet Coke to wash it down, and I can stay alert until after midnight. I almost never use the grounds to make actual COFFEE except when the power goes out and I can stand to drink it cold.

I am a Maxwell Housewife!

from Farmington, NM

Comments about Maxwell House Regular Instant Coffee:

**Good to the last drop, whether perked or instant. Maxwell House always delivers the perfect taste every time! My husband and I have been loyal to Maxwell House for years. We have tried other brands, but always come back to the tried and true taste of the perfect coffee. In a hurry? Just use the instant. Company coming? Get the coffeemaker ready. A pleasant, pleasing taste either way. Thank you Maxwell House!**

Tastes like real coffee

from Hyndman, PA

Comments about Maxwell House Regular Instant Coffee:

For years I was a coffee snob, thinking only drip coffee really tasted like coffee; then I started drinking my mom's Maxwell house instant coffee.  She uses a quick coffee maker to heat the water in less than thirty seconds.  She uses a huge teaspoonful of Maxwell instant coffee in an 8 ounce mug.  She adds most any kind of half and half.

The result is a cup of coffee fit for a king (or queen).  I defy anyone to be able to tell the difference between this coffee and what others call "the real thing."

Occasionally, she has given a cup of coffee to a visitor who didn't see her make it.  One time one of those visitors said, "This coffee is really good.  I can't stand that instant stuff."

We all had a good laugh over that.