Other Microwave Ovens:
Magic Chef
MCD1611W
Magic Chef 1.6cf 1100 White Microwave ( )

Summary

Microwave 14 Days Return Policy - MC Appliance will only accept those items that are in new and resalable condition including its original packaging and contents. Upon satisfactory inspection, refunds shall be issued less original shipping fee and a 20% restocking fee. 1 Year Warranty - Immediately contact our Customer Service Department for issues regarding factory defects and shipping damages.

Magic Chef 1.6cf 1100 White Microwave ( )

Okay little microwave

Comments about Magic Chef 1.6cf 1100 White Microwave ( ):

We were given this microwave when we were first married. It is compact and fit well in our tiny apartment kitchen when we were newly weds. Now we have been married five years and in our first home and this microwave is still going strong. Granted we have an over counter microwave that was in our kitchen when we purchased our home that we use more. But we still have this microwave off to the side in our kitchen to use when we need to microwave two things at once. It is a pretty small microwave so we use our other microwave for bigger pans of foods. This microwave does a good job however in not over cooking our food. Food is cooked well and even. It just doesn't seem as powerful as our Fridgidaire though. It is really easy to use with its preset functions. It also is easy to clean. It has lasted us five years so far with no problems or glitches. It is budget friendly and I definitely feel like we have gotten good use from this microwave.

• Settings/Features:

Fabulous Microwave with no drama!

Comments about Magic Chef 1.6cf 1100 White Microwave ( ):

I have owned this for about a year now and love it! My old microwave died on Janusary first along with my water heater. I felt this year was doomed. Alas, this microwave has been a saving grace. It has caused me no troubles. It heats well and it is very easy to clean. It is truly my favorite microwave to have owned so far. The inside is wide enough to fit On-Cor dinners for my kids as well, which is a bonus.

Settings/Features
Not too complicated!

This microwave is so simple to clean and the exterior is also a breeze!

Nearly a year of use, and no issues whatsoever.

• Settings/Features: