3.5
MAC
MAC Eyeshadow - Stars N' Rockets

MAC Eyeshadow - Stars N' Rockets

3.5

Buy urban decay's fishnet eye shadow instead

Comments about MAC Eyeshadow - Stars N' Rockets:

This is an absolutely beautiful color, a pinky-purple with blue duochrome. However, the MAC version of this color is not as pigmented or easy to work with as it could be. Other companies offer similar shadow colors with better quality. I recommend Urban Decay's color called Fishnet, which looks just the same but blends nicer and has more pigmentation.

MAC Stars 'N Rockets eyeshadow is pretty!

from Hondo, TX

Comments about MAC Eyeshadow - Stars N' Rockets:

This was my first MAC eyeshadow, and I bought it because I love the color, with the pinks and purpleish tones! I really like to experiment with color and this shade just jumped out at me! Unfortunately, I wish it was a little more pigmented, but I love using this shadow for more toned down make-up, like when I go to work. Usually I find that MAC eyeshadows are really pigmented, but this one is definitely more dramatic in the pot. I still like it, though!  However, I found the light purple side in the HIP Bright Shadow Duo in Reckless was basically a more pigmented version of Stars 'N Rockets, and since HIP is cheaper than MAC I probably won't buy this again.  It is great quality and lasts all day (especially if you use an eyeshadow primer), but the color can be replicated for less.  But if you are a die-hard MAC fanatic and don't like to buy other brands, I do suggest picking up this color!