Other Eyeshadows:
Urban Decay
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - All Shades

Urban Decay Eyeshadow - All Shades

A glitter lover

I adore these shadows. They have great unique colors and lots of sparkle. The best thing about them is they last a LONG time. You can't accidently rub them off! My only problem issometimes they crumble.

Buy this if you want eye shadow to end up all over your face!

I was very shocked to see all of the positive reviews for Urban Decay Eye Shadow!  It did not meet my standards in the least.  I purchased this product in "Purple Haze," a metallic shadow with a deep lilac undertone.   I love the way purple shadows play up my hazel green eyes, but this product was very disappointing.  While the shade was beautiful and true to what I saw on Sephora.com, I found this product very difficult to apply in a precision-like fashion.  It flakes off the eyelid and leaves sparkles all over the face.  I even tried applying the shadow wet with an agled brush and only saw a limited improvement in how it lasted.  I do tend to splurge when it comes to eyeshadows and eyeliners, but this one is simply not worrth the price tag.  Don't buy it!

Excellent shadows

Comments about Urban Decay Eyeshadow - All Shades:

Urban Decay makes great smooth, beautifully pigmented shadows with a nice range of vegan options. They are quite expensive but I think they are worth it. Definitely one of my favorite brands for eye makeup. The products come in very unique and pretty colors and they all have really fun names. They blend really nicely and the different finishes allow you to give your looks real dimension. I love their palettes for trying a variety of their colors, but often there are a couple I love so much I have to buy the individuals of those colors just to have a back up. My go-to color for quick easy makeup looks is Underground, a beautiful shimmery light brown. I think they discontinued it recently though, so that's sad.

The Best Eyeshadow I've Ever Used!

Comments about Urban Decay Eyeshadow - All Shades:

Urban Decay eyeshadow is seriously gorgeous stuff. Everything about this product is exquisite, from the packaging to the shadow itself, it is obvious that great care went into all aspects of its design. The shadow is easily applied, has great coverage, and stays on all day. True, it is more expensive, but it is worth every penny.

Smoldering Colors

Comments about Urban Decay Eyeshadow - All Shades:

Urban Decay has so many hot and smoldering colors to choose from, they have colors you won't find anywhere else. Their eyeshadow are very high-quality and long lasting, they have very creamy, smooth, smudge proof texture. One of my favorite eyeshadow shade from them is desperation, it is a really good color for creating a sexy, smokey eye.

Awesome Shadow

Comments about Urban Decay Eyeshadow - All Shades:

I bought my first urban decay shadow pot at sephora a couple of years ago. I had heard the the hype and I was excited to try it. I was hopeful, but I didn't believe that it would nearly as good as everyone said it was going to be.

Well, I was in for a surprise, it was awesome. It is highly pigmented which helps the color stand out on your lids. It also means that you can use less to get the desired effect. I have had mine for over 3 years and I still have plenty left.

Overall

Comments about Urban Decay Eyeshadow - All Shades:

I absolutely love Urban Decay eyeshadow! I have a ton of their palettes and I'm in love with them. I love the colors- so bright and bold, and tons of pretty neutrals. The texture is slightly creamy and very blendable which I love. Just the right amount of shimmer added, not too much, not too little. My go-to shadow brand.

Best eyeshadows around

Comments about Urban Decay Eyeshadow - All Shades:

These are the best eyeshadows you could ever try, and if you haven't tried them you need to! They are so pigmented and last all day if you use their primer. The only downside of these is that some of the shades can have a lot of glitter fallout, but nothing a little makeup remover cannot fix

You get what you pay for and it's worth it with these shadows

Comments about Urban Decay Eyeshadow - All Shades:

You pay a little more but you get what you pay for with this brand; while some of their paler shades of eyeshadow don't have the same pop that their brights or their dark tones I really haven't found a shade in their line that I didn't like.
These layer and blend very well, I have found some brands that layer better but these are a close second and with just a little more effort you can get some nice multicolored effects that rival professional results.
These shadows have always worked best for me using an acrylic fiber brush that grips the slightly rough shadows rather than drops them. And the texture isn't as smooth as silk but in return for a slightly rough texture you get a shadow that really clings to the skin for a long time.
If you want all day coverage make sure to use a primer on your lids first; with Urban Decay's brand of primer and this shadow I've had it last in intense colors for 12+ hours without needing to be touched up.

Love these eyeshadows!

Comments about Urban Decay Eyeshadow - All Shades:

The urban decay eyeshadows are some of the best eyeshadows that I have ever used. They come in such a variety of colors so you can either go natural or have a more wild look. These eyeshadows go on super smooth and last throughout the day. My favorite color is "stray dog." It's like a shimmery brown and it goes with everything.

Bold, edgy, and playful colors that last all day!

from Santa Clara, CA

Comments about Urban Decay Eyeshadow - All Shades:

I love Urban Decay eyeshadow! I always buy the eyeshadow palettes because you get more for less money, plus it gets rid of the guesswork of pairing eyeshadow colors. This stuff is highly concentrated, just like Mac eyeshadow, my other favorite, so a little bit goes a long way. I have found that Urban Decay has more "playful" and bold colors than some other brands, so their eyeshadow colors are not for everyone. If you're into Gwen Stefani's style, or you can never get enough of Betsey Johnson, you're probably an Urban Decay girl too. What is also amazing about this brand that you should highly consider purchasing with their eyeshadows is their eyeshadow primer which comes in a light purple bottle. I first received this as a gift that the makeup artist said was an absolute must. I have also heard the same from girls that are strict Mac makeup only, that Urban Decay eyeshadow primer is a secret weapon. This cream makes your eyeshadow even bolder and brighter and will help everything stay without any touchups for those long days and nights that you need to stay gorgeous. I would recommend Urban Decay eyeshadow for the bold and edgy girl.

Love there eyeshadow.

from Everett, WA

Comments about Urban Decay Eyeshadow - All Shades:

I wish i knew if I am to old 37 to use the sparkle eyeshadow. I dont mean the glitter one I mean the  soft sparkles. I do like them and use them but Im still now sure. I can also say i love Urban Decay. There eyeliner is also wonderful. It stays on all day including through most of my workout. and let me tell you man do I sweat at the gym. :) to much info? maybe. but anyway its fantastic plus choices of colors are great in eyeliner also.