Other Eyeshadows:
MAC
MAC Eyeshadow Black Tied

MAC Eyeshadow Black Tied

MAC black eyeshadow works great, and stays on neatly!

from Riverside, CA

Comments about MAC Eyeshadow Black Tied:

I started using MAC black eyeshadow when I was in highschool, I am now in my mid-twenties. This eyeshadow goes on extremely smooth and does not smudge. I love how this little container can lasts for months to a year. It even works great as a eyeliner. I use it on the bottom and it will literally stay there till the next morning without smudging. You definatley get your moneys worth. I love using MAC makeup, it is a little on the pricey side but it lasts so long so you are actually saving money paying more in the begininng. The black eyeshadow from MAC can be used as a eyeliner or as a shadow and I love that about it. One of the clerks actually showed me that trick, about using it as a eyeliner. Other regular eyeliners irritated my eyes and made them red, so I was estatic when this eyeshadow worked so well as a eyeliner. It actually enhanced my eyes and made them look cleaner. I use the MAC eyeshadow with one of their brushes and I can honestly say it works so GOOD!

Awesome as a liner

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about MAC Eyeshadow Black Tied:

I love MAC eye shadows.  I've been using them for the last 10 years and they are still awesome.  This eye shadow goes on smooth and lasts all day. It does not crease.  I like to use this shadow as a liner with their thin brush.  MAC also has a great selection of brushes to use with the shadow.  MAC has so many great and exciting colors to choose from.  It makes it a lot of fun to shop for makeup.  They are also very helpful at the counter in making selections.  I like their other products as well, but they really do shadow the best.   The price is great too for the quality. It is more reasonable than other makeup counter eye shadows.  Using this powder as a liner looks better on me than a pencil liner.  I feel like I have more control with applying it and the finish product looks better.  I like their dark browns for a liner as well.  I am glad I tried this liner. I’ve been really happy with it.  Give it a try!

mac black tied eyeshadow is PERFECT!!!!!!!

from Port Charlotte, FL

Comments about MAC Eyeshadow Black Tied:

i love this eyeshadow because it has just enough sparkle so that you don't look like a circus clown and its not to dark so you look emo it has the perfect shade of black and the perfect amount of sparkle i love this eyeshadow i wear it with mac winter-frost eyeshadow it looks so beautiful together i would recommend this to anyone its well worth it

Works wonders as an eyeliner!

from Odenville, AL

Comments about MAC Eyeshadow Black Tied:

I have always had problems getting eyeliner to look natural, but found that I do need something to help with my tired eyes. I have been using this eyeshadow for years as my eyeliner. I use an eyeliner brush to apply it, and it works great.

I am now on my second container of this eyeshadow and I have been using it for close to five years. It lasts incredibly long. It has the most versatile look for eyeliner. I can make it look very natural or very bold, depending on the occasion. I have had no need to purchase anything else for eyeliner.

A couple of things that I do not like about it is that is tends to flake as I apply it. It is an easy fix, though. i just do my eyes first, then my face makeup. Also, it does smudge on super hot days. I live in the south so humidity is extreme. I would say that is smudges a lot less than other eye liners I have used in the past, though.

I have never used this as a eyeshadow since black is a little too much for me. But if you are looking for a great eyeliner, give it a try!