2.8

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

shop this fashion lounge for cute tops and dresses today

Lulus.com is a really cute website for tops, dresses and accessories for women!

Lulus.com is a really cute website for tops, dresses and accessories for women!

Lulu's offers free shipping on all orders over $75 and the customer service department is quick to respond.  So far I've purchased a blue dress embroidered with pink flowers, a silver bracelet, and a woven creme colored belt and have received compliments on all of them.

The prices are reasonable at Lulus and I have to make myself abandon cart regularly because I like too many of their things. Please note, this is a good sign! Lulus also carries shoes, bottoms, denim and jewelry.  Be sure to browse the sale section.  I can usually find summer dresses on sale between $30 and $40, not too shabby, huh?!

Good quality, cute clothes and reasonable prices.

Shoes broke after two hours.

I was thrilled to find such cute shoes; i ordered 4 different pair. The buckle on one pair broke before I put it on; another, the straps fell out after two hours. Yet another pair is apparently made of pressed cardboard. The first time I wore them it unexpectedly rained and the sole is wearing away to reveal what appears to be cardboard. The website does not allow returns if used, I can't review the shoes on the website to warn others an I am out $100 on shoes that I have to throw away.

NEVER AGAIN

from charlotte, NC

Comments about Lulu*s | LuLus.com:

Clothing is such bad, AWFUL quality. Shoes I ordered were disfigured and one was loser than the other. I even sent back for a new pair and the new pair was messed up too. Dresses have threads hanging all over the place. They are a mess. Not true to size either. When trying to return, customer service was such a nightmare. They were incredibly rude, it took me days to get them on the phone. They're bad news, SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE. AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS.

Very very dissapointed

from Toronto, ON

Comments about Lulu*s | LuLus.com:

Selection online looked adorable, I really needed the dress I ordered and had several problems with it.
Will never order again.
First of all the website crashed during checkout so my order didn't go through the first time and when i returned the next day, my dress was gone! I therefore ordered another one.
I live in canada, and the website claims to be US based, but when I went to pickup my order i had to pay 87 dollars of taxes!!! That's a total scam, because if the product is shipped from the US, there are no taxes between our 2 countries on this type of product! More then 50% of taxes in simply unacceptable. I was not warned by the website and I am still waiting to be payed back by Lulus, as I returned the shipping.
Very disappointed.

Poor quality item

from SE Connecticut

Comments about Lulu*s | LuLus.com:

Received my order and one of the dresses had part of the dress sewn into the seam. Noticed that the invoice said "final sale" so it's not returnable. The website didn't make note of this defect and I feel as though I've been ripped off because I am stuck with this dress! This was purchased as a gift and now I can't give it because the defect is very noticeable when tried on.

GORGEOUS

from Boca Raton, FL

Comments about Lulu*s | LuLus.com:

I ordered the gracefully yours dress is white for my college graduation that is upcoming and it is absolutely gorgeous!! Was a little big snug around my hips and butt, but that is to be expected with the pencil type design of the skirt portion. The underwire for the top is perfect for that little extra support and does not rug. Overall, would highly recommend. Gorgeous dress.

I Love Lulu's

from Clearwater FL

Comments about Lulu*s | LuLus.com:

Lulus consistently delivers me quality products, true to size. With most shipping being waived this is my favorite site to order from. I love all the the fun styles at great price points.

I LOVE LuLus.com!!!

from orlando FL

Comments about Lulu*s | LuLus.com:

I order from LuLus.com like twice a month... I'm addicted! I have ordered a total of like 25 dresses and 2 pairs of shoes (So Far) and all the styles are beautiful! Great quality, sizes fit true to size listed. Not the cheapest site, but you get what you pay for. They have a lot of great items on sale as well. I don't know why there are bad reviews on here about them, I honestly have never had a problem! I returned a couple of things that didn't hold my "Girls" in. I sent back within the 10 days of receiving the shipment and I was refunded my money with no issue. I have never even had to contact customer service. I do all my shopping online and by far the best site on the web. Thanks Lulus !

What a nightmare

from San Diego, Ca

Comments about Lulu*s | LuLus.com:

I never received my dress. They claim USPS delivered but I never received the item. Now, they have to do a investigation before they will refund my money. I order everything online and this is the first bad experience I have ever had in my 16 years of online ordering. I will never order from Lulus again. They were not even pleasant on the phone with customer service at Lulus and the rep did not even apologize. Now, I am on hold with USPS.com for almost a hour. This has been such a nightmare! :(

ugly dresses, sent them back immediately & didn't get refund

from New York, NY

Comments about Lulu*s | LuLus.com:

They have a very good photographer and the dresses don't look like the picture + run large & awful. Didn't even try on 2 dresses & sent back next day - they sent them again in a new box.
Stay away from this store.

UNACCEPTABLE!!!

from Bay Harbor Islands, FL

Comments about Lulu*s | LuLus.com:

Í bought my NYE dress and paid additional shipping to reveive it on time and although there was a "guarantee" note to be delivered I just learned my dress won't be here!!! Unacceptable for a company to provide a guarantee when it can't deliver!! TERRIBLE!! Customers be aware!

NEVER AGAIN

from Arizona

Comments about Lulu*s | LuLus.com:

I purchased a dress from this website and tried it on when it arrived. I was unhappy with the material and the fit so put it back in the bag and returned it. I received an email that they were refusing my return because it was "covered in animal hair" and "unable to be cleaned" which constituted it not being able to be resold. I requested a photo of the dress because I had it out of the bag for literally 5 minutes before deciding to send it back. The photo they sent me showed 1 area of the dress with some stray hairs that I can count on one hand. It was clearly not "covered in animal hair" and could easily be taken care of with a lint roller or a piece of tape. Honestly, it probably didn't even need that. I am extremely disappointed that this was the result of my purchase. I feel that it is absolutely terrible customer service (the worst I have ever experienced). Will not order from this company ever again nor would I ever recommend it to any of my friends.