Other Misc. Vitamins:

This is a great all round multivitamin.

Comments about Living Green Liquid Gel Multi women, Whole Food Concentrates, 90 Liquid softgel, Irwin Naturals (Irwin Naturals):

I usually take several supplements to get my daily vitamin and mineral needs. Sometimes it is a hassle to get everything taken. It is also hard when I have to travel away from home. So I wanted a multivitamin with the best all round vitamins in it. I chose the Irwin Naturals Living Green Liquid Gel Womens Multivitamin. I was impressed with the ingredients in this vitamin. I liked how it is a one a day multivitamin with great ingredients. I have not been disappointed with this Multivitamin. I feel good when I take this Multivitamin. This bottle of Irwin Naturals Living Green Liquid Gel Womens Multivitamin is easy to pack and travel with. I like that it is a glass bottle. With everything being in plastic containers and more being made known about plastic being toxic, I was very glad to find Womens Irwin Naturals Living Green Liquid Gel Multivitamin in a glass bottle. I will definitely be buying this Multivitamin again.