Other Children's Vitamins:

L'il Critters Gummy Vites Complete

Pros

Cons

Our vital vitamins

I am a believer in vitamins-- for everyone but myself. :) My kids have their vitamins every day. They generally like to take medicine so I wasnt expecting it would be too hard to get them to take these. And, yipee! They love Gummy Vites. In fact, my son loves Gummy Vites so much that he gets his stool and climbs up the counter to get the bottle each evening. If only he could have more than 2-- his life would be set!

The only downside is that Gummy Vites are only for kids 2 and over. So, my daughter (18 months) gets a little irritated that she cant eat them too. Afterall, they look like candy, so it makes no sense to her why she cant have one too! I often cut one in 1/2 and let her enjoy the tasty treat to!

does not contain Iron

one of the things that fast growing children need that is not always in their everyday diet is iron.  please correct me if i am wrong, but i have not yet found a gummy type vitamin that has iron.  besides that, gummy candies and fruit leathers are not good for teeth because the sugars stick to the teeth longer than most foods, encouraging bacteria that forms plaque/cavities.

flintstones complete and other solid vitamins do contain iron and a lot of other important minerals that i don't think is possible to put into a gummy.

L'il Critters brand does have a liquid berry flavored vitamin for babies and toddlers that contains iron.

Great vitamins for kids (and adults)!

Comments about L'il Critters Gummy Vites Complete:

My children are addicted to these vitamins! Our pediatrician recommended them to us and I was skeptical since most vitamins have an after-taste. However, these did not and my children absolutely loved them from their first bite. The vitamins provide enough calcium, vitamin D, iron, and vitamin C to meet the daily requirements. Also, these are to be taken twice a day per the directions. I have no problems asking my children to eat one at breakfast and one at dinnertime. In fact, I often use them to encourage them to finish their meals since they love the gummi bears so much!

I also spoke with a pharmacist who said that these vitamins have enough nutrition in them to be used as a supplement for adults! I tried them and they truly taste like the gummi bear candy. Excellent fruit flavors and definitely no bitterness. Plus, they are not overly sweet since there is no added sugar to the vitamins. So, for those of you who cannot swallow the adult vitamins, these are a great alternative!

Make sure to check the back of the bottle!

Comments about L'il Critters Gummy Vites Complete:

My daughter loves taking her vitamins every morning and never misses a beat to tell me she needs to take them. My daughter is also a very picky eater and I know she hasn't been getting all the nutrients and vitamins she needs to grow big and strong so I turned to Lil Critter complete vitamins for help. I also have her on Pediasure Sidekicks as an extra precautionary. We took her to the doctors and he asked me if I was giving her vitamins. I told him yeah and he asked me what kind. As soon as I got the kind out he shook his head and said no to quit giving her those vitamins and go with Flintstone complete vitamins, no gummy kind. Apparently these vitamins say they are complete with nutrients and vitamins but they have a lack of vitamins and nutrients that a lot of kids don't get such as iron, calcium, and dha. I spent an hour going over the back of this label with all the rest and only one kind of vitamins was actually a "complete" vitamin. I am now giving my daughter the hard chew tablet vitamin and she sulks about it but I would stay far away from these gummies to be on the safe side.

Yummy Gummy!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about L'il Critters Gummy Vites Complete:

My kids use these vitamins a lot and I secretly sneak some from time to time. They are a good kids vitamin. They are usually a pretty decent price and you can buy them in bulk at Costco. They feel like you are eating gummy bears and the taste is pretty good. My kids ask me for them each day. They like them a lot and I feel good in giving them to them. They have some good health qualities about them. They are easy to chew and I feel better that my kids have vitamins in them.

the best gummy vitamins to buy kids

Comments about L'il Critters Gummy Vites Complete:

My sons doctor always told me to start giving my son Nathan vitamins when he turned two I didn't know which ones to buy but I seen these and had to get them. My son is now three years old and he will continue to take this through his whole childhood. Lil Critters gummy vites complete are amazing and good for his bone support and eye support. There great tasting and they don't even taste like vitamins. He loves taking them and he always thinks he's eating candy for breakfast. I give it to him every morning with his food, its easy for him to chew and swallow. These gummy vitamins are really healthy for him to take because it only has fifteen calories per serving and its low in sugar. It comes with a lot of citrus and berry flavored gummies and it comes with a lot. I definitely recomend these to any parent that has a child two years or older, these are the best and the quality is great especially for children. I will always buy these for my son until he can't take them anymore which is when he's an adult.

Great product for kids

from Lagrange, OH

Comments about L'il Critters Gummy Vites Complete:

For my four children, I have tried about every brand of children's vitamin available, and this is one of my favorites! L'il Critters Gummy Vites Complete satisfied both me and my children. They seem comparable regarding the composition of the vitamin. The kids like their flavor and taste, though these aren't their absolute favorite. They do have a few different flavors within the bottle. They are easily digested and swallowed, and soft enough for even my 22 month old to chew and swallow. I appreciate that they are not supposed to have artificial colors and flavors in them. They are a little bit sticky and greasy, but that is not enough to keep me from using them. The price is reasonable, and they do go on sale often. I only use one per day for each child, so they last a while too. These are not quite as sugary as other vitamin brands that I have tried, so I appreciate that fact. I will continue to both buy and recommend this L'il Critter Gummy Vites product.

My kids favorite and mine!

from Empire, AL

Comments about L'il Critters Gummy Vites Complete:

My kids love these vitamins and so do I! When I first started giving my kids multivitamins I was using Flintstones. Then I found out that Flintstones vitamins have the artificial sweetener aspartame in them. I went back to the grocery store and was horrified as I searched every single multivitamin for kids until I found one and ONLY one that did not have aspartame in the ingredient list and that was Lil’Critters. I snatched them up and we have been using them since. The kids think it is snack time when they get their vitamin after breakfast. At their ages they get 2 gummies each so they think they are getting a snack. I also take these vitamins because they taste so good. My only concern is that they contain gelatin and I am not sure if it is kosher gelatin or not, which I would prefer. But I do feel comforted in knowing that my children are getting some of the vitamins they need in these gummies without the poisonous aspartame.

Love the Lil Critters Gummy Vites

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about L'il Critters Gummy Vites Complete:

I have purchased the Lil Critters Gummy Vites several times now and have been very happy with them. My son likes to take them and he does not complain about the way they taste or anything like that. I do think that they are more cost effective than some of the other brands of vitamins out there on the market. One thing that I took points off for was the fact that these Lil Critters vitamins have artificial colors and extra sugars. I realize that they do need to taste good for little ones to want to take them, but I do not think it is necessary to add coloring just so that they look nice and are different colors. Artificial colors are a proven cause of hyperactivity in children (and in myself personally), so I really wish that companies would steer clear of using these unless it was absolutely necessary. And I don't really think that it ever is, especially not in children's vitamins. So if you are looking for a more healthy version of vitamins, you will have to find one that is organic and non-GMO. But for a regular vitamin, these are fine.

Great solution for picky kids

from Columbus, OH

Comments about L'il Critters Gummy Vites Complete:

I have to admit, I don't particularly like swallowing a big horse pill every day to get my daily recommended dosage of vitamins and minerals. So I can only imagine how my children feel. I remember as a child taking the Flintstones chewable vitamins every day and used to dislike them but my mom would bribe me on a daily basis to take one. But back then we didn't have the choice of gummy vitamins. I think these gummy vitamins are genius! And I have bought several brands to see which type or brand my children like best, and we always go back to buying Lil' Critters Gummy Vites. I have tried a few myself and understand why my kids love them, they taste just as good as candy, if not better! They are a great way to make taking vitamins fun and reduce the headache of begging your children to take their vitamins every day. They have all the essential vitamins and minerals growing children need and are priced great.

Kid and Mama Approved

from Greer, SC

Comments about L'il Critters Gummy Vites Complete:

We bought the fruit and veggie supplement version of these for our 3 year old after she finished her other food sourced vitamins. She is not really great about eating fruits and veggies and so we figured she may be lacking in some of the nutrients she should be getting. She really enjoys these because they are gummies and fun bear shapes and mama really enjoys them because they're inexpensive, natural sourced (no artificial colors or ingredients). The only drawback I would share about this vitamin is that it is sugar covered. I don't really prefer that aspect and so we might be switching back to the brand we had her use previously, but I think they were worth a try and she loves them. I feel like she gets enough sugar from everything else, she doesn't need her vitamin covered with it. She always asks for one every day and I feel confident that she's getting all the nutrients she needs. Would recommend as a natural/food source vitamin choice, but there are definitely some others that are better (not sugar coated).

My kids love L'il Critters Gummy Vites!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about L'il Critters Gummy Vites Complete:

L'il Critters Gummy Vites Complete Multivitamins are a great choice for kids! The gummy vitamins taste great. Little ones can think they are candy so you should be sure to tell them they are medicine and need to be treated that way. My kids are picky eaters and I worry that they will not get the proper nutrients they need to be healthy. Giving them a multivitamin definitely makes me feel a lot better and reassures me they are getting what they need. These taste so great that when I found out Vitafusions made adult vitamins I immediately bought some. As a mom I love that these gummy vitamins do not have artificial colors and flavors. They do not contain gluten and preservatives. My kids have tried a few different kinds of vitamins and these are their favorite. They come in great shapes and colors of different L'il Critters which make them fun to take. I highly recommend.