View more laptops

Lenovo Thinkpad X31 Notebook PC

Thinkpad is great.

from Apple Valley, CA

Comments about Lenovo Thinkpad X31 Notebook PC:

The Lenovo Thinkpad notebook is great! It's a very durable computer and has a lot of uses. It's very small and compact, so it's easy to travel with, if you need to. It's cute, if you want to look at it that way. It's definitely easy to use and probably good for a first computer for a child or if you're going into college. It's inexpensive, which is great. And this definitely isn't a "you get what you pay for" situation. This thing works great, but if you're a big gamer I wouldn't recommend this. It doesn't hold a lot and doesn't play games very well. I would definitely get a better laptop if that's what you're looking for. This is great for things such as internet browsing and/or shopping, and things of that sort. It's great if you just need it to write papers and print things.. You know the usual stuff you do on a computer. So basically all I have to say is that It's a great buy, unless you're a gamer, that is.

The best laptop I've ever owned!

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Lenovo Thinkpad X31 Notebook PC:

Bought this computer before going to medical school!  This was the perfect computer!  I was able take notes right on the PDF's the professors sent out!  While I lugged around my Lenovo other's we're lugging around suitcases full of notes!  All my notes we're right here in my computer!  Very durable computer!

If you need portability and a reliable laptop...

from New York, NY

Comments about Lenovo Thinkpad X31 Notebook PC:

This is a great machine if portability/weight is critical and if you're willing to pay for the peace of mind of having global tech support in case you find yourself stuck in Europe or elsewhere and need a local lab to fix something that went wrong...

IBM is a great brand

from Atmore, AL

Comments about Lenovo Thinkpad X31 Notebook PC:

I like my IBM a lot.  I bought it used for very cheap.  The only downside is that it has a very small hard drive.  It works very well though and I can solve that problem by buying an external hard drive.  It runs a little slow because of no built in wireless, but it works great for my purposes.  (i.e. emailing and paper writing.)  I would love to buy an IBM new and see how well it would work then.