Other Mouthwashes:

Lavoris Original Mouthwash

Good If You Love Cinnamon

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Lavoris Original Mouthwash:

I just love cinnamon and I find that if I have Lavoris in my house, I'll use mouthwash more often and I think that's a good thing.

I'm not a huge fan of spearmint or peppermint flavors, but I really like cinnamon. If you like cinnamon too, I recommend you try Lavoris. The cinnamon flavor starts out very mild, but as you gargle, the flavor intensifies. I really like the taste for the first 30 seconds or so. Instructions indicate to gargle for just 30 seconds, but I guess I think longer is better, so I'll keep gargling for maybe up to two minutes. The problem is that if I gargle for too long, the mouthwash starts to almost burn.

The flavor gets stronger and stronger and it is almost too much. I do think the intensity proves to me that this mouthwash really works and maybe I should just stop after 30 seconds.

The company has been around for over 100 years, so I do find that I really trust this brand and I feel strongly that this mouthwash is made in a hygienic, careful manner.

Best Mouthwash Ever

Comments about Lavoris Original Mouthwash:

This mouthwash has been around for more than 100 years for a reason….it works. If you want a mouthwash that makes your mouth feel clean and fresh use this product. If you want to waste money on mouthwash that makes 97 unsupported claims then waste your money on a mouthwash that costs 4 times as much.

Cinna-WOW. LOVE it!

from Spokane, WA

Comments about Lavoris Original Mouthwash:

I wasn't expecting much. I mean, it was not expensive, and isn't in my face with advertising. However it is a brand that has been around for AGES. AND it deserves to be around a lot longer. I love this. The sweet cinnamon flavor is such a fabulous break from all the MINT out there or the nasty medicine flavor of original Listerine!!!
I do have sensitive teeth and I want something that doesn't assault my mouth. This stuff is awesome. I don't smell like I was in the peppermint alcohol, either.
This is not over-powering and doe NOT burn my mouth. LOVE it and actually WANT to use mouthwash with it sitting on my bathroom counter.
ALSO, the bottle is easy to handle for easy dispensing.
My only drawback is the pink it leaves in my white sink. Make sure to give the basin a good rinse too, smile!

CINNAMON EXTREME IS A BIO-WEAPON!

from Waynesboro, PA

Comments about Lavoris Original Mouthwash:

The cinnamon extreme flavor from Lavoris is extreme, all right. I'd say extreme is an understatement. Unless I put a microscopic amount in my mouth it burns so bad I have to spit it out immediately. I guess that means it's working! So if you have a high pain tolerance and want something that makes your mouth feel like it's being sterilized with a flame thrower, I highly recommend it. You've been warned.