Other Feminine Care Products:
Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel

Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel

Great product, but I wish it lasted longer.

from Ooltewah, TN

Comments about Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel:

I recieved a sample of Lanacane in the mail, but I didn't get to use it because I gave it to my mom.  She used the sample, then immediately went to the store and bought some.  When I got to school, I started wearing skirts more often, and the chafing hurt horribly.  So, remembering my mom's experience, I went to the store and bought some, and I'm glad I did.

This product is a gel that you rub on chafed areas to help soothe them and prevent more chafing.  Lanacane is great at soothing chafed skin- in fact, if it only soothed chafing, I think it'd still be worth it.  The gel then works to prevent more chafing by allowing skin to glide instead of rubbing together.  The gel dries quickly (so quickly in fact that I wasn't sure I'd put it on at first) and there's no sticky residue.  And of course, since it's a gel and not a powder, it doesn't leave a mess all over the floor when you put it on.

My only problem with Lanacane is that I don't feel like it lasts long enough.  I'd put it on in the morning, then have to reapply it after a few hours.  Despite this, the relief it provides is worth having to reapply.