Other Facial Moisturizers:

LUSH Skin's Shangri La

Lush's best moisturizer

from Burke, VA

Comments about LUSH Skin's Shangri La:

I love lush's products because those are funny! Of course, they make high-quality goods. Skin's Shangri-La Moisturizer is one of my favorite moisturizer. Lush company says "Skin's Shangri La is paradise on earth for dry and mature skin. Packed with gorgeous, cold-pressed essential oils full of vitamins and minerals to help rejuvenate and soothe, it will leave your skin soft and glowing. At LUSH we'd rather spend money on beautiful, fresh ingredients that do wonders for your skin than spending loads on shiny packaging. So don't let this little black pot fool you, inside is an amazingly nourishing and moisturizing cream for simply sumptuous skin." I really believe it.

I bought this product after using a sample of it. The small sample that the girl at the store recommended me made me eager to buy this one. The smell was so good and made my face shine (I think it has the scent of pure rose.) It perfectly hydrated my skin with its silky texture. When I use Skin's Shangri-La Moisturizer, I apply this product just after toner. I don't apply any kind of essence because Skin's Shangri-La Moisturizer is enough to use it alone.

However, this product is a little bit thick and it does sit on top of the skin during all day. So, I recommend it as a night cream because it is too rich to use as a day cream.