Other Eyeshadows:
L'Oreal Wear Infinite Star Secret Eyeshadow Quads Kerry's Bronzes 823

L'Oreal Wear Infinite Star Secret Eyeshadow Quads Kerry's Bronzes 823

L'Oreal Infinite

from Rutland, MA

Comments about L'Oreal Wear Infinite Star Secret Eyeshadow Quads Kerry's Bronzes 823:

I decided to try a new L'Oreal shadow combo/quad.  This is meant to be for brown eyes, but I seriously like to try new color schemes just to see how they'll look with my brown eyes.  This frosty shades are complimentary to any eye color.  I received several compliments the first day I used it. I also purchased the one for blue eyes too.  These colors go on smoothly and last all day.  The four different colors allow you to be a bit creative with them too.  ON the reverse side of the case are instructions on how to apply to your lids to get a more dramatic effect.  The shades go from a bit soft to a bit medium, not really dark and they give you a natural look.  I'm usually not a frosty girl but these do look really nice.  You can still wear just two of the shades and they'll still give a nice natural look to your eyes.  The color lasted all day until I washed it off.  It didn't smudge or smear and stayed in place.

L'Oreal Wear Infinite Star Secret Eye Shadow Quads are perfectio

from Wills Point, TX

I don't know about you but I find it so hard to find eye shadows that go together well so when I saw this quad at the store I thought I'd try it. It works very nicely.

It has 4 shades in it. Light, medium light, medium and dark. These are all neutral colors so they will match whatever you are wearing and they really make your eyes pop. My eyes are hazel and I find it really made my eyes stand out.

You use the lightest shade all over, then you the the medium shade and put in on half your eye lid. Then you'll take the dark color and use it in the crease. The last color you use is the medium-light which you can put at the brow of your lip. Then you should take your finger and lightly, very lightly, blend the eyeshadow colors so it doesn't look patchy.

Once it's on it looks very nice and not over done. I don't know what other color combinations are like because this is the only one I've used and I do love it. I highly recommend it.